Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Rosewood @ Goldsboro, NC >

Rosewood @ Goldsboro, NC

Rosewood @ Goldsboro, NC

Old 08-23-2008, 05:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Rosewood @ Goldsboro, NC

New layout is down and it's just Freakin DIALED! Hands down best asphalt track in the carolinas! Glenns got a buncha pics, i know. just being a slakr and not gotten around to postin them yet! s'up with that it's been down for like 2.5 hours already, C'mon Glenn,LOL! We'll get a fresh coata paint on everything and it's on for the big races comin up. Come and get some practice. it's designed to be a good mix of high and low speed while very forgiving to minimize destruction of the cars. Sure to be loads of fun! We gave the track a thorough cleansing and designed it to be easy to clean with thruways for blowing the dust off of the track. we ran on it this evening and it had terrific traction especially for being a virgin layout w/o a grove, yet! we incorporated large low-rise plow discs into the layout with an unobstruted view from atop our eagle's nest driver's stand. No more blind turns, I mean it when i say unobstructed views thru all corners! Once the coat of paint is applied this week it will be Mission Accomplished! Thanks for all that came out to support the construction and a big Thank You to Glenn for the free pizza and great facility! See you all saturday!
Check out glennshobbycorner.com for directions and most forum activity is on radiocontrolzone.com / north carolina tracks........GL!
Old 07-24-2009, 04:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Only a little while since last post here, but tomorrow is opening day of the Woods new Oval track. We'll be running both touring and oval, each on it's own track! I get to sit inbetween both of them to call the races! This is gonna be fun!! Come on out and join us on Sat. July 25th!! Raceing starts at 2! 3 or more make a class so call your friends!!