Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Knoxville Tn.

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Knoxville Tn.

Anybody know of any nitro offroad tracks in the Knoxville area and when they race???????????????
Old 05-11-2009, 05:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i would love to know the same thing, I just moved to the area. I have been searching for on and off road track also shops, the only thing I found is Harmony Hills off road track. I dont have the exact location but I was told it is an hour and a half from Knoxville. I got cars and boats collecting dust up here.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Talking Knoxville

I'm glad somebody responded Do you know if there is a web site?????????? I herd there might be a track in Athens Tn. , chattanooga and maybe columba Tn. If I find out more I will let you know
Old 05-14-2009, 07:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up Harmony hills rc

Hey ALL IN the web site for harmony is harmonyhillsrc com
Thay will be hosting a rc pro series on 5/23. It's little over a hour for me I live on chapman hwy in sevierville.

There is the battle field in chattanooga no more info yet when I get some I will let you know