Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Yes, it is indoors
HOT BODIES D413 LRP VECTOR 6.5T
LRHhobbies.com in placentia, CA.
handyman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:54 PM   #603
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Thanks for the info. I was planning on coming today but my parts didn't come. I hope the track will be ready by next weekend.
fishymamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:26 AM   #604
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Well, Interesting weekend to say the least, my SC8 caught on fire at rev so that was a thrill

So I had to get a replacement esc but oh well live and learn!!! got to love castle!!!

Lorenzo thanks for your help as always, see you Tuesday night for the track re-do, can't wait for a new layout for sure!!
Old 09-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #605
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupapi77 View Post
Well, Interesting weekend to say the least, my SC8 caught on fire at rev so that was a thrill

So I had to get a replacement esc but oh well live and learn!!! got to love castle!!!

Lorenzo thanks for your help as always, see you Tuesday night for the track re-do, can't wait for a new layout for sure!!
Rofl josh Welcome to the 8th scale....

I went flying this weekend it was great
Phazewun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:16 AM   #606
Tech Fanatic

See everyone tomarrow for some new track prep !!

Old 09-15-2009, 08:22 AM   #607
Tech Master

yep, today we start the demo for the new layout so I should be there tonight to help

it's going to be sick I am sure
Old 09-15-2009, 10:15 AM   #608
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default racing

Last edited by rgrg2; 09-15-2009 at 06:51 PM.
rgrg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:15 PM   #609
Tech Regular

Is this track electric and nitro? I want to bring my two friends along, but only their nitro's work right now.
Also how is the grip on the track? I am running a Mamba Max 7700kv with a 2s lipo and I need to know how I should program the speed control.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:12 PM   #610
Tech Regular

Also is it ok if I run without a body on my Associated B4? My body doesn't fit properly because I have a fan on my speed control.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:19 PM   #611
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRHHOBBIES.COM View Post
I just want to Thank everyone who has come out and checked out the track. Everyone's input has been great and much appreciated. I am hoping to have my drivers stand completed this week and we are pretty much good to go from there. The track will be finished in the next couple of days and the final wiring for the pit areas will be finished as well. We are still working out the details for our transponders, hardware, etc. Our racing schedule will be completed once our lap counter system is in place.

Our hours will be as follows:
Mon-Fri 12pm - 11pm
Sat & Sun 12 - 11pm

Our hours of operation for an earlier opening will depend on traffic we get. If I get a bunch of people wanting to run early then I will open the track early.

Track fees will be as follows:
Mon-Fri - $10.00 all day
Sat-Sun - $12.00 all day
I am working out the details for weekly, monthly memberships etc.

For those of you who do not have a car/truck or are stuck between the Slash and SC10 we will have rentals. All rentals will run on LIPO so you will get a minimum of 30 min of run time per battery. We are using 5200mAH, 25C rated LIPO's so you will definately enjoy.

Rental rates are as follows:
Slash or SC10 - $10 per battery
Insurance (Optional) - $2.00 Insurance will cover any breakage.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions please send email to [email protected].

Also check out our website at lrhhobbies.com

Thanks!
I am confused! Does this say that you can rent a Sc10 or a normal battery? Because I only have 1 lipo so I really want another rental battery that I can use.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:39 PM   #612
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishymamba View Post
I am confused! Does this say that you can rent a Sc10 or a normal battery? Because I only have 1 lipo so I really want another rental battery that I can use.
Alot of questions ill try to answer them for lrh...

First LRH is an indoor track electric ONLY,the fumes from nitro wont go well with city, 2nd you can run what ever you want to on your b4 or t4 or rc8 w/e the case may be. As far as renting batterys that would be up to one of the shop owners you may want to contact them directly to answer that question.

They do offer rentals for your buddys if they decide to come with you, but you need to call ahead and reserve them or make sure that they are up and running.

The track has ALOT of grip the clay that was put down is world class and anyone on here can vouch for the traction, Im currently running a castle 5700 in the sc10 and i have everything set to the lowest setting but with the way the new layout < Longer straight, more jumps, bigger jumps > looks i might have to beef it up a little. Regardless just bring your car down, if you want to make some changes to your ESC im sure one of the guys or myself would be more than willing to help you out with using out laptops to change your setting till you get it all dialed in. No one will turn you away, everyone is there to have fun and help other people wether it be parts, or tuning, or re building.

Sorry for the lack of response we are currently re-doing the track so the 2 owners are working 16 hour days trying to get it all done so that we have a place to come play !

If there is any other questions please feel free to post and ill do my best to answer them for LRH, or you can call them yourself and ask they are great guys and im sure you will come love it as much as we do !

Larenzo's cell is 714 401 6026
and Raul is 714 495 6870

But keep in mind they may not answer cause of all the machine and stuff that are running so just leave a message and im sure they will get back to you when they have a break

K have to be up in 4 hours to catch a plane, the track is looking amazing i cant wait to drive it !!!!

Kevin
Old 09-16-2009, 08:40 AM   #613
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazewun View Post
Alot of questions ill try to answer them for lrh...

First LRH is an indoor track electric ONLY,the fumes from nitro wont go well with city, 2nd you can run what ever you want to on your b4 or t4 or rc8 w/e the case may be. As far as renting batterys that would be up to one of the shop owners you may want to contact them directly to answer that question.

They do offer rentals for your buddys if they decide to come with you, but you need to call ahead and reserve them or make sure that they are up and running.

The track has ALOT of grip the clay that was put down is world class and anyone on here can vouch for the traction, Im currently running a castle 5700 in the sc10 and i have everything set to the lowest setting but with the way the new layout < Longer straight, more jumps, bigger jumps > looks i might have to beef it up a little. Regardless just bring your car down, if you want to make some changes to your ESC im sure one of the guys or myself would be more than willing to help you out with using out laptops to change your setting till you get it all dialed in. No one will turn you away, everyone is there to have fun and help other people wether it be parts, or tuning, or re building.

Sorry for the lack of response we are currently re-doing the track so the 2 owners are working 16 hour days trying to get it all done so that we have a place to come play !

If there is any other questions please feel free to post and ill do my best to answer them for LRH, or you can call them yourself and ask they are great guys and im sure you will come love it as much as we do !

Larenzo's cell is 714 401 6026
and Raul is 714 495 6870

But keep in mind they may not answer cause of all the machine and stuff that are running so just leave a message and im sure they will get back to you when they have a break

K have to be up in 4 hours to catch a plane, the track is looking amazing i cant wait to drive it !!!!

Kevin
+1 the new layout is going to be sick!!! you guys have to come down and check it out, I was there lastnight until midnight and the guys were still working on it, hopefuly it will be ready tonight, I can't wait!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 08:00 AM   #614
Tech Master

Well as expected, the layout is SICK!!!!, it is very technical and a blast to drive.

Sorry I had to leave early last night but that headache was KILLING ME

Lorenzo and Raul, thanks for a great track
Old 09-17-2009, 08:50 AM   #615
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupapi77 View Post
Well as expected, the layout is SICK!!!!, it is very technical and a blast to drive.

Sorry I had to leave early last night but that headache was KILLING ME

Lorenzo and Raul, thanks for a great track
im tired.... 45 min late to work ftw !