R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2009, 04:12 PM   #256
Tech Fanatic
 
Phazewun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County CA
Posts: 818
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupapi77 View Post
no kidding you are a maniac behind the wheel haha

no worries about the buggy, it is all fun my brother
O and the pole hit ended up being

Rear Bulkhead, Shock tower, rear shock, and Rear A-arm i quess the speed form the new tires bit me in the rear
Phazewun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 04:37 PM   #257
Tech Master
 
handyman77's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lakewood
Posts: 1,594
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

well I will be there tonight, I got the same tires so will see, maybe I will have a date with the poll
too bad you are not going tonight, any way I got to run c u Sunday!!
__________________
MBX7TR....O.S. SPEC 3 .NOVAROSSI PALOMA 7
MUGEN SCTE CONV. TEKIN 4600 HD HOBBYWING XR8
MBX7R..NOVAROSSI DRAKE MOTOR
HOT BODIES D413 LRP VECTOR 6.5T
LRHhobbies.com in placentia, CA.
handyman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 05:05 PM   #258
Tech Fanatic
 
Phazewun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County CA
Posts: 818
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

ill give you a free night to learn to drive before i spank you on sunday
Phazewun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:56 AM   #259
150
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3
Default

LRH is still open? people keep saying they are closed : \ gonna have to go see for myself i guess
150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:58 AM   #260
Tech Fanatic
 
Phazewun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County CA
Posts: 818
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

LRH is NOT closed they are open....


Lets go some people down there today and we can race !
Phazewun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 02:58 PM   #261
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 26,969
Trader Rating: 181 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150 View Post
LRH is still open? people keep saying they are closed : \ gonna have to go see for myself i guess
quit making new accounts
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #262
Tech Addict
 
LRHHOBBIES.COM's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: All over
Posts: 624
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
quit making new accounts
Thank you for handling this.

For everyone else I will clear all the rumors going on. LRH IS STILL OPEN. I have heard many rumors of people saying we are closed. THESE RUMORS ARE FALSE. If anyone wants to hear it directly from me, just call me. For those spreading these rumors, thanks for being UNSUPPORTIVE of my track.

I will be clear on another thing. LRH has been very slow with the opening of WCRC. Our attendance went from an average of 15 people a day to less than 5. Fortunately for LRH we have some loyal customers who have gone above and beyond to support us. THANK YOU!

With the TEMPORARY closing of WCRC, we have had an increase in attendance. While this has helped LRH, I am dissapointed that this is the only way I will get attendance. WCRC has been very supportive of LRH from the beginning and LRH supports Danny 100% as well. I am 100% behind WCRC and wish them a fast reopening. Frankly, when WCRC reopens, I am realistic my attendance will decrease. That being said I will most likely close the doors. LRH's mission from day 1 has been to provide an atmosphere where rc enthusiasts can come enjoy the hobby without the BS that is sometimes prevalent at tracks. At LRH, Raul and I will personnally greet you and treat you the same as everyone else. Raul and I do not care if you are factory sponsored, fast, rich, poor, etc. We are all the same here.

If and when the day comes for LRH to close its doors you will read it personally from me and me only.

If anyone has any other questions, call me.

(714)401-6026

Thanks!
LRHHOBBIES.COM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:37 PM   #263
Tech Fanatic
 
Phazewun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County CA
Posts: 818
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRHHOBBIES.COM View Post
Thank you for handling this.

For everyone else I will clear all the rumors going on. LRH IS STILL OPEN. I have heard many rumors of people saying we are closed. THESE RUMORS ARE FALSE. If anyone wants to hear it directly from me, just call me. For those spreading these rumors, thanks for being UNSUPPORTIVE of my track.

I will be clear on another thing. LRH has been very slow with the opening of WCRC. Our attendance went from an average of 15 people a day to less than 5. Fortunately for LRH we have some loyal customers who have gone above and beyond to support us. THANK YOU!

With the TEMPORARY closing of WCRC, we have had an increase in attendance. While this has helped LRH, I am dissapointed that this is the only way I will get attendance. WCRC has been very supportive of LRH from the beginning and LRH supports Danny 100% as well. I am 100% behind WCRC and wish them a fast reopening. Frankly, when WCRC reopens, I am realistic my attendance will decrease. That being said I will most likely close the doors. LRH's mission from day 1 has been to provide an atmosphere where rc enthusiasts can come enjoy the hobby without the BS that is sometimes prevalent at tracks. At LRH, Raul and I will personnally greet you and treat you the same as everyone else. Raul and I do not care if you are factory sponsored, fast, rich, poor, etc. We are all the same here.

If and when the day comes for LRH to close its doors you will read it personally from me and me only.

If anyone has any other questions, call me.

(714)401-6026

Thanks!
well said and if they day does come it will be a sad day for many of us, as over the last few months we have had nothing but a great time.
Phazewun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:59 AM   #264
Tech Master
 
handyman77's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lakewood
Posts: 1,594
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazewun View Post
well said and if they day does come it will be a sad day for many of us, as over the last few months we have had nothing but a great time.
Well Said, we were there on Sunday with my kids and we had a blast as usual, so LRH IS OPEN AND WILL REMAIN OPEN FOR AS LONG AS PEOPLE SHOW THEIR SUPPORT!!! SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT TIME, THEN COME OVER AND ENJOY THE TRACK WITH A BUNCH OF FRIENDS!!

Lorenzo and Raul, you know that we are behind you 100%

I will Be there Wed with my kid
__________________
MBX7TR....O.S. SPEC 3 .NOVAROSSI PALOMA 7
MUGEN SCTE CONV. TEKIN 4600 HD HOBBYWING XR8
MBX7R..NOVAROSSI DRAKE MOTOR
HOT BODIES D413 LRP VECTOR 6.5T
LRHhobbies.com in placentia, CA.
handyman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:07 AM   #265
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 262
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazewun View Post
well said and if they day does come it will be a sad day for many of us, as over the last few months we have had nothing but a great time.
AMEN to that brother!!!!!
JodyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:41 AM   #266
Tech Fanatic
 
Phazewun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County CA
Posts: 818
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupapi77 View Post
Well Said, we were there on Sunday with my kids and we had a blast as usual, so LRH IS OPEN AND WILL REMAIN OPEN FOR AS LONG AS PEOPLE SHOW THEIR SUPPORT!!! SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT TIME, THEN COME OVER AND ENJOY THE TRACK WITH A BUNCH OF FRIENDS!!

Lorenzo and Raul, you know that we are behind you 100%

I will Be there Wed with my kid
Your daddy will be there also
Phazewun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:56 AM   #267
Tech Master
 
handyman77's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lakewood
Posts: 1,594
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazewun View Post
Your daddy will be there also
Ok daddy, be ready to get your ass spanked

hey did you break the 22 sec lap??
__________________
MBX7TR....O.S. SPEC 3 .NOVAROSSI PALOMA 7
MUGEN SCTE CONV. TEKIN 4600 HD HOBBYWING XR8
MBX7R..NOVAROSSI DRAKE MOTOR
HOT BODIES D413 LRP VECTOR 6.5T
LRHhobbies.com in placentia, CA.
handyman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:00 AM   #268
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 262
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupapi77 View Post
Ok daddy, be ready to get your ass spanked

hey did you break the 22 sec lap??
I don't think he even broke into the 25 sec times

Ryan, with the SC8 broke into the 19.8's Josh you better start practicing I have the MMM ESC and motor at the shop I have to show you.

Jody J.
JodyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:00 AM   #269
Tech Fanatic
 
Phazewun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County CA
Posts: 818
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupapi77 View Post
Ok daddy, be ready to get your ass spanked

hey did you break the 22 sec lap??

Nope i left around 6:30 was screwing.
Phazewun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:09 AM   #270
Tech Master
 
handyman77's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lakewood
Posts: 1,594
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodyJ View Post
I don't think he even broke into the 25 sec times

Ryan, with the SC8 broke into the 19.8's Josh you better start practicing I have the MMM ESC and motor at the shop I have to show you.

Jody J.
Well for sure he broke his truck

Oh man!!! I can't wait to get that puppy running sounds good, I will be there wed night yeah!! Lorenzo is getting the servo wed too and I got the receiver so with your help, we should have it up and running thanks man you are a good man charlie brown
__________________
MBX7TR....O.S. SPEC 3 .NOVAROSSI PALOMA 7
MUGEN SCTE CONV. TEKIN 4600 HD HOBBYWING XR8
MBX7R..NOVAROSSI DRAKE MOTOR
HOT BODIES D413 LRP VECTOR 6.5T
LRHhobbies.com in placentia, CA.
handyman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New track in (OC) Placentia, Ca LRH Hobbies Bogi California Racing 2462 09-25-2017 11:40 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:43 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net