Wiki Posts
Search

New Track in Placentia, CA LRH Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 11:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LRHHOBBIES.COM
Thanks for coming out. I am glad you had a good time. You were driving that truck like a heat seaking missle chasing a target. You literally hit the nail on the head.
it wasnt a nail that hit that kid in the head it was his truck !

hahahahahahah that shit was classic man BOOM xxx right in the back in the head.

And yes i was able to land it and take off again, planes are really easy for me i was even able to fly that jet in there but i couldnt land it to well.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

They were here. Where were you? I know where you were. You were looking for a B44 in the for sale forums. Big Brother is watching
I was getting bored since I had no truck to race so I was looking for a replacement and actually it was the rc18B that I was looking at but he also had a b44 but he traded that and he is not selling the RC18B any more so I am out of luck
My slash needs some work and I finally got the parts , now I need to put it together for tonight
Old 08-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Phazewun
it wasnt a nail that hit that kid in the head it was his truck !

hahahahahahah that shit was classic man BOOM xxx right in the back in the head.

And yes i was able to land it and take off again, planes are really easy for me i was even able to fly that jet in there but i couldnt land it to well.
Wait! You guys have a flight simulator there for Planes and Helis? Now I really got to stop in. I have wanted a heli for a while now but an afraid to take the plunge without knowing how well I would do. I may have to give the sim a shot.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Hey, I just remember, I have a Heli!! I will bring it over
Old 08-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by ckaspar
Wait! You guys have a flight simulator there for Planes and Helis? Now I really got to stop in. I have wanted a heli for a while now but an afraid to take the plunge without knowing how well I would do. I may have to give the sim a shot.
hey chris im coming down there tonight to run the onroad practice for this weekend, ill trade you 4 hours of run time on the track for 4 hours on simulator
Old 08-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

hey chris im coming down there tonight to run the onroad practice for this weekend, ill trade you 4 hours of run time on the track for 4 hours on simulator
Gotta ask Danny about that. LOL. I don't make those calls. I won't be there tonight anyway. Wifey has had enough of me living at the track so I am going to take a few days and watch my kids grow up and stuff. I will probably be there this weekend though.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Gotta ask Danny about that. LOL. I don't make those calls. I won't be there tonight anyway. Wifey has had enough of me living at the track so I am going to take a few days and watch my kids grow up and stuff. I will probably be there this weekend though.
yea def family always comes first
Old 08-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Yeah we had to implement the simulator since turnout has been pretty low. LRH has now become and rc car, heli pad and runway.

The sim definately helps. It nice to be able to crash and just push the red button and everyting is fixed. Wish I could do that with my real stuff.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:31 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by tupapi77
I was getting bored since I had no truck to race so I was looking for a replacement and actually it was the rc18B that I was looking at but he also had a b44 but he traded that and he is not selling the RC18B any more so I am out of luck
My slash needs some work and I finally got the parts , now I need to put it together for tonight
I was browsing the forsale section and saw you posting. Are you looking for a B44? What are you looking for? How much are you putting as down payment? What do you want your payments to be? Do you have a trade in?
Old 08-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by tupapi77
Hey, I just remember, I have a Heli!! I will bring it over
Bring it. We can play chicken. Hey maybe we can fly them through the hole in the ceiling? I might have to ask Ryan to come over and make the opening a little bigger with his bulldozer SC8.
Tech Fanatic

Yeah we had to implement the simulator since turnout has been pretty low. LRH has now become and rc car, heli pad and runway.

The sim definately helps. It nice to be able to crash and just push the red button and everyting is fixed. Wish I could do that with my real stuff.
I can sit there with the heli for days and hover right next to me... but when i try and fly it i get all messed up with the pitch and i end up hitting the ground hard.
Tech Fanatic

I was browsing the forsale section and saw you posting. Are you looking for a B44? What are you looking for? How much are you putting as down payment? What do you want your payments to be? Do you have a trade in?
How about a Cash for Clunkers deal. Turn in a Slash and get $45 off on a new ride. LOL
Old 08-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

yea def family always comes first
I don't think so but she does. I am selfish in that I don't like to get yelled ay so I agree with her.

How much is the sim?
Old 08-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Tech Addict

I can sit there with the heli for days and hover right next to me... but when i try and fly it i get all messed up with the pitch and i end up hitting the ground hard.
Yeah I can fly the sim no prob but I can barely hover my TREX. I can't wait to master the hovering so I can move on to crazy tricks. I want to paint a heli pad on the ceiling of the warehouse and land the bird upside down.

So you racing onroad today or practicing? I want to drive that thing.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Tech Addict

I don't think so but she does. I am selfish in that I don't like to get yelled ay so I agree with her.

I do the same thing. Yes dear

How much is the sim?
I bought it a year ago for $180ish.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.