R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 04-12-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default [email protected]@King for all 6 cell rc karters Stock or Modified class in Alabama?

We're looking for another optional outdoor or indoor rc kart location for our portable 40x40 or 60X40 carpet. We're a large rc kart on road racing group. We build and make rc 6 cell electric rc kart / karts. Our karts are about the same size of that 1/10th scale car. Probably the most detailed and true to scale rc kart beside the recent and latest shift kart by the K company. We currently hold races in 4 states and offer many events for our rc karts in these areas, MO, IL, FL, and AL. If anyone is interested or already part of our 4 rc kart racing group, drop us a line or email at [email protected] Our website & online store should be up soon. Let us know or if you have a suggestion or lot near you!

RBP Kart Racing
[email protected]
"where speed and skill meet"

Kart Rentals always available during practice days or after events.
Attached Thumbnails
L@@King for all 6 cell rc karters Stock or Modified class in Alabama?-mine.jpg   L@@King for all 6 cell rc karters Stock or Modified class in Alabama?-adds.jpg  
rbpkartracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:34 PM   #2
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up Just heard about this place to!

Just left the other RBP Kart Racing Forum. Hoping to see if someone here has changed over to the new tires and rims. I know the modified class runs them and has for years now. Nice to hear us little stock class'rs get something new this year. Let me know?

Marcus
Arab & Montgomery Alabama RC Kart Zone
Attached Thumbnails
L@@King for all 6 cell rc karters Stock or Modified class in Alabama?-marcus2.jpg   L@@King for all 6 cell rc karters Stock or Modified class in Alabama?-marcus1.jpg  
MarcusOtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
Tech Rookie

Default Marcus

Hello Marcus,

Didn't I just see you in the rcgroup / rc kart large scale forum? You get around don't you.

Anyhow, to bring you up to speed. We were told about a couple of parking lot location's to toss down another on road carpet track every weekend. One guy emailed me and mentioned a small strip mall in Montgomery and another x-nitro off road driver ( who knows Ceri J and used to race with her) mentioned a small law business he has outside of Birmingham. He said he would be open to holding races there if we built him a personal rc kart to race with us. He said it has a newly paved asphalt lot and he owns the property. Very smooth he claims. Room for a decent size portable driver stand trailer he thinks. This would give us some more venues besides just the ones we have already. Plus if this guys lot pans out, we would have public restrooms. Plenty of parking next door and many fast foods around. Has HUGE possibilties you know?

You live in Arab Alabama right? or outside of it? Whats around your area or cities? Were getting allot of rc kart builds that were shipping down that way. Six new karts last month alone I recall. I would guess it's because of the and first outdoor carpet race Alabama had two weekends ago. Had allot of fun with Gary and 1fastrckart in modified. Good spectator crowd and nice racer turn out. I was amazed at all the people suddenly pulling off the road, parking and walking over to watch.

If I give you this guys business address, could you drop by and snap some images for us of the lot and what surrounds it? Let the guy know your there of course. You never know who will come out of a law office and DO NOT WISH to have their picture taken<LOL>......

By the way, don't trip about the new stock wheels. Everyone is telling me via email that you don't know how to change them over and with what hoppups needed.

RBP Kart Racing
[email protected]
Old 04-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #4
Tech Rookie

Default RBP? where is everyone?

Where is everyone dog? Been in here off and on and haven't seen anyone posting. Did you contact Dave at the new AL track site? He is so looking forward to kart racing with all of us. He asked when I shot pictures if I had my kart with me. I guess he had a point. I could tested the surface but it looks no different than the Birm AL hotspot up north. Very smooth. Wish me luck at the races on Sat and Sun. Trying out the new tires and wheels! Sweet motor by the way you sent me! Thanks.

Marcus
Arab & Montgomery Alabama RC Kart Zone
Old 04-17-2009, 07:05 PM   #5
Tech Rookie

Where did you go Marcus, You were just in here. Anyhow, dropped you some words in the other forum. Good luck bro and it looks like were going with Daves place. I'll be heading down Tuesday and bringing him his kart to! Turned out really nice.

RBP Kart Racing
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails
L@@King for all 6 cell rc karters Stock or Modified class in Alabama?-rbp-kart-race.jpg  
Old 04-19-2009, 11:06 AM   #6
Tech Rookie

Smile Where'd I go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpkartracing View Post
Where did you go Marcus, You were just in here. Anyhow, dropped you some words in the other forum. Good luck bro and it looks like were going with Daves place. I'll be heading down Tuesday and bringing him his kart to! Turned out really nice.

RBP Kart Racing
[email protected]
Just left to go to the other RBP Kart Racing Forum bro. Where'd you go? Hey about Daves lot? Man, I loved that place. Hope I shot good enough images for you and the guys. We could also do oval there as well, even on the same day with the room we have. Chat later and email me or post some pix's of his kart once you done.

Marcus
Arab & Montgomery Alabama

How bout lunch on Tuesday if your here? You owe ME!
Old 04-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #7
Tech Rookie

Default Kart race's got cancelled Robert?

The races here got cancelled. Saturday and Sunday both! You have to read 1fastrckarts posts in the other forum dog. He's really bummin out!

Marcus
Arab & Montgomery Alabama
Old 04-27-2009, 06:15 PM   #8
Tech Rookie

Default AL and FL rc kart races

Hello Marcus,

Did you here about Ceri J and her 3rd place in the A main? She did really well. Mitch earned TQ and 1st in A main honors. She gave the big boys a run for the money I hear.

RBP Kart Racing
[email protected]
Old 04-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #9
Tech Rookie

Default RC Kart races and racing

Yo, RBP! Florida was where the races were. Heard there was a large turnout. Gary told me over 45 rc karts showed up to race. Yeah, I heard about Ceri. She would've TQ'd if Mitch hadn't switched to those 2800 mah cells in the A main. Ceri didn't see that coming. Mitch was prob as fast as your kart bro! He was screaming in the low 17.'s for laptime Gary said. I'm heading back to the other forums, this is dead here. I told many of the racers I run with here but most are waiting for the website to be completed.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:10 PM   #10
Tech Rookie

Forgot bro. The other forum is under large scale rc at rcgroups dot com. Is that right? I guess I could just google RBP Kart Racing huh? Email me will you. I just erased all my bookmarks as I upgraded to Vista! What [email protected] is Vista! Hate it already bro!
Old 05-05-2009, 05:32 PM   #11
Tech Rookie

Default Your right Marc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusOtt View Post
Forgot bro. The other forum is under large scale rc at rcgroups dot com. Is that right? I guess I could just google RBP Kart Racing huh? Email me will you. I just erased all my bookmarks as I upgraded to Vista! What [email protected] is Vista! Hate it already bro!
Marc,

That address is right, the one you listed for the other forum above. I guess none of the other racers want to hang over here. Sorry for lack of post recently. Maybe the other Alabama kart guys don't have the time either to forum. Who knows but, they do come to the races ya know? Heading back where everyones at.

RBP Kart Racing
[email protected]
Old 04-12-2010, 05:15 PM   #12
Tech Rookie

Hello Everyone,

Yes we've offically moved out of here. If you race with us in IL, AL FL or MO, please email us then we'll drop you the site address so you can join in on the fun! Just getting tons of spam and a few foriegn r/c companies saying they are customers and are not. Their just wondering what were doing and requesting info. Sorry, there will be nolonger any activity here for karts. Else where! YES.

Robert and Staff
TERC &
RBP Kart Racing