Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Courtney Marine Corps Base Off-Road Track Okinawa Japan >

Courtney Marine Corps Base Off-Road Track Okinawa Japan

Courtney Marine Corps Base Off-Road Track Okinawa Japan

Old 01-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Default new to okinawa

Hi Guys. Im getting stationed in Okinawa in feduary. I was looking for off road tracks to run on and found this one. I was wanting to check out the racing crowd and see how often you guys race. I can't wait to get over there. See you soon
Old 01-18-2010, 02:00 PM
Tech Rookie

are there local hobbies shops there and how are the prices. wanted to know should i buy a lot of stuff to take with me or should i wait to get there
Old 01-18-2010, 02:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Is there is a membership or a club and how do i join
Old 01-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Hello Murrayusmc! Welcome the "The Hill". You'll find that we don't quite have a racing schedule yet, as we've just opened up and are working out the kinks. Robert will chime in here as well, but i'm pretty sure we are gonna start the racing thing in Feb.

As for hobby stores, if you are running japanese cars ie; Kyosho, Mugen, HPI, Hot Bodies, Tamiya, you'll be alright for parts. I have to order from the states and shipping is reasonable to your apo addy.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

NO membership! We are just a group of like minded individuals who like to have fun! Come and run what ya brung whenever you like! The track is free to use during the designated times.
Old 01-18-2010, 03:17 PM
Tech Rookie

sounds like fun. I would be more then willing to help out with the track. Cant wait to get there.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default stuffs gotta go

hey all long time no talk, been super busy. neway just figured i would let everyone on the forum no before everybody else that i am selling all of my rc stuff. if ne one is intereseted my number is 959-8448 i live on kadena in base housing. just make me offers and i see what i can let go for a reasonable price. i have a huge ofna pit bag some tools starter box, micrometer, ho bao hyper st completely stock other than chasis braces, a bag full of exhaust parts, a novarossi plus 21-5 motor with less than a gallon through it, ofna hyper 9 with dx2.0 remote jr 9100s/9100t servos, brand new novarossi plus 21-4 buggy motor with only 4 tanks of fuel through it and an old ofna pirate monster truck. please help me out everythings gotta go.
Old 03-20-2010, 02:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hayden, you should try posting all of this on okinawayardsales.com or the new forum:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/track-lo...awa-japan.html

If I didn't just buy a monster truck, I would be interested on the Monster Pirate. Good luck with the sale.