R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 04-01-2009, 04:50 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default South florida off road

Hi Everyone,

I am taking a trip from home in Santa Barbara CA. to Boca Raton, FL. tomorrow. I would love to be able to drive some offroad while I am there!

Are there any off road tracks in the area? Are they indoor or outdoor, wondering if they would just be electric or nitro as well...

Anything close to Boca would work... Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, West palm beach, etc...

I used to live in Fla and did some RC when I was there, but that was about 10 years ago now, and I have no idea what might still be around. Also let me know if any of you all want to go roost cars this weekend in South FLA at one of these tracks. I would love to meet up with somebody and show them how we do it here in California.. j/k... I am sure I will be getting schooled on the fast line.. But thats cool.

Any insight would be greatly apprecicated.. I have to start packing soon, and I need to figure out if I am just taking clothes, or 1/8th scale buggies, slash, sc 10, 4wd mod... I could be bringing some serious baggage!!

Thanks, Jasun

Jasun Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:40 AM   #2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Check out http://www.csrccc.com/

I am not sure of the race schedule because they dont race every week but it's a great track.

www.awesomatixusa.com
Jerry P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 195 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry P View Post
Check out http://www.csrccc.com/

I am not sure of the race schedule because they dont race every week but it's a great track.
THANKS JERRY... YES PLEASE COME ON OVER WE PRACTICE ON SAT, AND RACE EARLY SUNDAY...... THIS IS THE BEST MAINTAINED TRACK YOU CAN EVER EXPERENCE...... IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN CALL ME FOR INFO.
561-255 3366 GLENN CARLSON

☆TLR 22B 3.0 MM ☆ 22T 2.0 MM ☆22B 2.0 MM ☆22-4 ☆ SCTE 2.0☆ ☆
XXXDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:47 PM   #4
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 195 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasun Carter View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am taking a trip from home in Santa Barbara CA. to Boca Raton, FL. tomorrow. I would love to be able to drive some offroad while I am there!

Are there any off road tracks in the area? Are they indoor or outdoor, wondering if they would just be electric or nitro as well...

Anything close to Boca would work... Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, West palm beach, etc...

I used to live in Fla and did some RC when I was there, but that was about 10 years ago now, and I have no idea what might still be around. Also let me know if any of you all want to go roost cars this weekend in South FLA at one of these tracks. I would love to meet up with somebody and show them how we do it here in California.. j/k... I am sure I will be getting schooled on the fast line.. But thats cool.

Any insight would be greatly apprecicated.. I have to start packing soon, and I need to figure out if I am just taking clothes, or 1/8th scale buggies, slash, sc 10, 4wd mod... I could be bringing some serious baggage!!

Thanks, Jasun

BRING ALL YOUR CARS,,,, FOR REAL WE HAVE A CLASS FOR ALL OF THEM

☆TLR 22B 3.0 MM ☆ 22T 2.0 MM ☆22B 2.0 MM ☆22-4 ☆ SCTE 2.0☆ ☆
XXXDad is offline   Reply With Quote