R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 03-19-2009, 11:29 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Off Road Track, Laconia, New Hampshire

I have Comercial property on Rt 106 in Belmont, Nh and Im really interested in building a new track. Im looking for input from people in the area to see if its worth attempting to build. There is a track a half hour away but from what ive heard its not that well takin care of, and its loom. I am willing to do what it takes to build a state of the art racing facilty with a 12 ft wide track that has nice long straights and some technical turns and jumps. I have enough land to make a real nice track, and a personal excavater so track changes will be reasonably easier than a shovel.
The track will Be called NITRO UNLIMITED, we are planning on running 1/8 buggys/ truggys/ 1/10 trucks/ monster trucks- corr trucks Electric, and Nitro

Anyone Think this is A good idea or bad let me know, Iam going to have a track Meeting In a week or two, so we can Brainstorm Ideas of what to build and were to put the drivers stand, any input would be great I hope it works. The land was donated so any proffit will be going back to the track, for scoring and transponders.
Nitro Unlimited is offline   Reply With Quote