R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 05-23-2010, 07:41 AM   #841
Tech Adept

Default Great Racin'

Couldn't get there in time for all quals. but, as always the track was awesome "Specially later that night": and the racing was fast! Never again will I go racing without my Truggy.......Damn buggy guys are quick

Thanks again Terry and Allen for the killer track
AKA Tires
ABSOLUTEHOBBYZ
Talon8T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:07 AM   #842
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I think the changes to the track were a hit.Did not hear any rumblings about not being able to see at the end of the strait away. Opening things up gave us more spots for side by side racing. Track surface was GOOD.The only reason it gets a good rating is because after the sun went down the conditions went to phenomenal......and that's no exaggeration. May be the best it has EVER BEEN. Nothing official but I bet the 4 of us all cut 1.5 / 2 seconds off our lap times.I'm sure others will chime in about this!!!!! It just shows the potential the track holds. Hopefully when things get squared away we can get the extra lighting that's needed because were letting a lot on the table by not running at night !!!!
Things flowed much smoother this week and should continue to get better. Allen seems like he's starting to LOOSEN up behind the mic and did a nice job calling the mains.(I think I'm starting to rub off on him!!) Good to see the LCRC boys and all that showed up.
AbsoluteHobbyz VP-PRO
THE PHILLY JYNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 11:07 AM   #843
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Awsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PHILLY JYNX View Post
I think the changes to the track were a hit.Did not hear any rumblings about not being able to see at the end of the strait away. Opening things up gave us more spots for side by side racing. Track surface was GOOD.The only reason it gets a good rating is because after the sun went down the conditions went to phenomenal......and that's no exaggeration. May be the best it has EVER BEEN. Nothing official but I bet the 4 of us all cut 1.5 / 2 seconds off our lap times.I'm sure others will chime in about this!!!!! It just shows the potential the track holds. Hopefully when things get squared away we can get the extra lighting that's needed because were letting a lot on the table by not running at night !!!!
Things flowed much smoother this week and should continue to get better. Allen seems like he's starting to LOOSEN up behind the mic and did a nice job calling the mains.(I think I'm starting to rub off on him!!) Good to see the LCRC boys and all that showed up.

I wasn't there and i still say "well said!"
I raced there befor at night and it realy gets good the entire track gets packed and just is amazing!
This track and lcrc co exsisting to bring us all two amazing tracks to race at under the lights! SICK!!
LCRC "the best offroad on the eastcoast."
Nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #844
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks to everyone for a great day of racing at HHQ's, even though we skipped out early. It was a pleasure to meet Terri and Allen in person for the first time. The more tracks that grow and work together in this area the better. I look forward to the next time we can make the trip.

Kevin & Crew
LCRC Raceway
lcrc_raceway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 04:24 PM   #845
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Here is some video shots from through out the day. Sorry, I had to help in the pits for the nitro buggy mains.
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:02 PM   #846
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Nice video Jason!
Answer-RC/TLR/Futaba
Snow Monkey Racing
hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:09 PM   #847
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TVMRocket69 Send a message via Yahoo to TVMRocket69

nice video jason. Allen and crew track looks awsome. I'll be down as soon as I get our Van fixed.
AnswerUSA-RC Team Driver, G's R/C Raceway Team Driver, RBMods Team Driver, Kosmic R/C Fuel Team Driver, MurfDogg Motorworks Team Driver, Serpent S811B, Serpent S811t, MurfDogg Powered V-Desizn Carpet Ripper 5
TVMRocket69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #848
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambone View Post
Nice video Jason!
Amazing what video editing software can do. Everyone can look like a pro even when they are having bad days.
jmackani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:35 PM   #849
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackani View Post
Amazing what video editing software can do. Everyone can look like a pro even when they are having bad days.
Are you making fun of me? That was one of the most non driving days i've had in quite a while. I'm going to blame it on severe foot pain and percocet retardation. There will be more subtle track changes for the next race. PM me if anybody has ideas or suggestions. We don't want staleness setting in. Nobody wants the same old thing every race day. We need a log section somewhere.
Answer-RC/TLR/Futaba
Snow Monkey Racing
hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:55 AM   #850
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambone View Post
Are you making fun of me? That was one of the most non driving days i've had in quite a while. I'm going to blame it on severe foot pain and percocet retardation. There will be more subtle track changes for the next race. PM me if anybody has ideas or suggestions. We don't want staleness setting in. Nobody wants the same old thing every race day. We need a log section somewhere.
Hambone, give me a call when you get up and around, I got a good idea we should keep off the radar!
AKA Tires
ABSOLUTEHOBBYZ
Talon8T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:48 AM   #851
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to jbright33

very nice jason
Old 05-24-2010, 06:17 PM   #852
Tech Adept

Default THANK-YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmackani View Post
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Here is some video shots from through out the day. Sorry, I had to help in the pits for the nitro buggy mains.
THANK - YOU for the VIDEO it is AWESOME, AND A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE who came out to the race on Saturday, We had a good day, looking forward to showing our support as well to LCRC race Track....

Thanks

Allen & Terri
nttrackpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:00 PM   #853
Tech Adept

Default Saturday June 5th Race

Hello everyone,

We would like to see a show of hands on who will most deffinetely be coming to race on June 5th, we were going to swap this date with LCRC but Kevin had a change of plans and we are left with the date open, BUT made a promise with our Son to take him to NY to a PRO skate board event he wants to see, so we would like to know how many would like to do a double header and if there is enough we will race Saturday Day, and then leave for NY that evening? We are making plans to do a Money Race... Very Soon...

Thanks
Allen And Terri
nttrackpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:26 PM   #854
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)

I am definitely planning on making it June 5th
Trains and Lanes Racing http://tandlracing.com/
Dunn Raceway Park http://drprc.com
tom2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 05:40 AM   #855
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to jbright33

il b there. we could always start the racing a little earlier.