R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2010, 12:55 PM   #736
Tech Adept
 
Grimm0ne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Jersey Shore
Posts: 224
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Grimm0ne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
So you gonna let that buggy out to play? Lol
yeah once the weather comes around lol. I got the new pipe installed and the starter box has a new battery, so some fuel and another tank or so im good to go, besides paint
__________________
///Ground Units///
Airtronics M11X///TT-01E Nissan GTR///Losi TLR 8ight 3.0///Hitec///
///Air Units///
10CHG///ThunderTiger Mini Titan///FutabaGY520///
Grimm0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:50 PM   #737
Tech Elite
 
tom2tone's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,837
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

what will be the mains times when racing starts? How long for the a-main? I'm picking up a new electric buggy and deciding on what motor/esc and battery to go with. So I can gauge what to finally purchase.

Thanks!
__________________
TEKNO EB48.3 / ET48
AE T5M / B6
Tekin / AKA / Hitec / SMC / Futaba
Trains and Lanes Racing http://tandlracing.com/
Dunn Raceway Park http://drprc.com
tom2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:15 PM   #738
Tech Master
 
Nighthawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cogan Station, PA.
Posts: 1,859
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default racing this saturday night

ok, so, as far as i know, hhq's "Saturday Night Live" is on this week, and the weather is looking great!! mid 70's saturday and sunny,, sooo,,

whats the start time? lets get it all out here so we can all get our schedules ready!
__________________
WWW.TMRLARGESCALE.COM
Threshold Racing
WWW.RICHFIELDRACEWAY.COM
LCRC "the best offroad on the eastcoast."
Nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:24 PM   #739
Tech Elite
 
tom2tone's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,837
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

I'm definitely going to be there i do agree with Nighthawk!! What time can we show up to practice? Plus how many e-buggies are showing up?
__________________
TEKNO EB48.3 / ET48
AE T5M / B6
Tekin / AKA / Hitec / SMC / Futaba
Trains and Lanes Racing http://tandlracing.com/
Dunn Raceway Park http://drprc.com
tom2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:21 AM   #740
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 480
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

yes finally a nice day and i even got my van rollin again so no more jammin crap in a car might ven get to bring thr sct to run, if my batts show up
byohnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:10 PM   #741
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by byohnd View Post
yes finally a nice day and i even got my van rollin again so no more jammin crap in a car might ven get to bring thr sct to run, if my batts show up
That's kool.might have to get mine going also.well if it's needed to get a class going I will no problem.just keep me informed on what ya guys want to do.
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:32 PM   #742
Tech Elite
 
tom2tone's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,837
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

Is there a limit or rule on lipo's for 1/8th scale? I'm currently running 4s but might be getting 5 or 6s.

Thanks
__________________
TEKNO EB48.3 / ET48
AE T5M / B6
Tekin / AKA / Hitec / SMC / Futaba
Trains and Lanes Racing http://tandlracing.com/
Dunn Raceway Park http://drprc.com
tom2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:44 PM   #743
Tech Elite
 
rallyebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,864
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Tom- Judging from the last race and the previous season, e 1/8 was scarce and rules were lax and run with nitro if there is not enough. Bring it, run it, have fun. You can get there as early as you want(especially with E buggy). I think the last race started at 3pm.
__________________
cpaurl
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:39 PM   #744
Tech Master
 
jbright33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: shamokin pa
Posts: 1,348
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jbright33
Default

who all is going to hhq i know there is a big race a barnstormers b-day race?
__________________
JESSE BRIGHT
jbright33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:55 PM   #745
Tech Elite
 
tom2tone's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,837
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post
Tom- Judging from the last race and the previous season, e 1/8 was scarce and rules were lax and run with nitro if there is not enough. Bring it, run it, have fun. You can get there as early as you want(especially with E buggy). I think the last race started at 3pm.
Thanks Tom! Are you planning on running saturday?


My last question is so if I'm running with the nitro's then I need to be able to make a 15 minute main? Also I will need to hook up to the power. How long of a extension cord will I need? I'm sure that will depend on where I'm pitted. I'm planning on bringing at least 150 ft worth of cord.

Thanks
__________________
TEKNO EB48.3 / ET48
AE T5M / B6
Tekin / AKA / Hitec / SMC / Futaba
Trains and Lanes Racing http://tandlracing.com/
Dunn Raceway Park http://drprc.com
tom2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:03 PM   #746
Tech Elite
 
hambone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bloomsburg, Pa.
Posts: 2,436
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom2tone View Post
Thanks Tom! Are you planning on running saturday?


My last question is so if I'm running with the nitro's then I need to be able to make a 15 minute main? Also I will need to hook up to the power. How long of a extension cord will I need? I'm sure that will depend on where I'm pitted. I'm planning on bringing at least 150 ft worth of cord.

Thanks
How bout i lend you an engine? One that sings a song and sprays for mosquitoes at the same time. It doesn't need an extension cord either.
__________________
Rob Hamm
The Nitro Shop
Bones Motorsports
Answer-RC/TLR/Futaba
Snow Monkey Racing
hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:58 PM   #747
Tech Elite
 
tom2tone's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,837
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambone View Post
How bout i lend you an engine? One that sings a song and sprays for mosquitoes at the same time. It doesn't need an extension cord either.
funny Rob! I didn't know you where such the comedian! Don't come crying to me when I've passed you while your in the pit lane refueling!
__________________
TEKNO EB48.3 / ET48
AE T5M / B6
Tekin / AKA / Hitec / SMC / Futaba
Trains and Lanes Racing http://tandlracing.com/
Dunn Raceway Park http://drprc.com
tom2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #748
Tech Elite
 
rallyebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,864
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

E vs Nitro babble gives me gas

I hope to be there on Sat.

Tom, youre right about where you pit. I used a 50ft last time. Anywhere from 20ft to 8 million foot cord depending how far out in the field you want. The mains are to be decided time wise. 20min is good, but we'll see. You can work it out if you need to do a battery change, then dont do false pits or something of that nature. Or pull in quick, Rob will kick you in the balls and then pull back out
__________________
cpaurl
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #749
Tech Elite
 
hambone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bloomsburg, Pa.
Posts: 2,436
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom2tone View Post
funny Rob! I didn't know you where such the comedian! Don't come crying to me when I've passed you while your in the pit lane refueling!
That flashlight thing will be too busy hurting itself.
__________________
Rob Hamm
The Nitro Shop
Bones Motorsports
Answer-RC/TLR/Futaba
Snow Monkey Racing
hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:08 AM   #750
Tech Elite
 
tom2tone's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,837
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post
E vs Nitro babble gives me gas

I hope to be there on Sat.

Tom, youre right about where you pit. I used a 50ft last time. Anywhere from 20ft to 8 million foot cord depending how far out in the field you want. The mains are to be decided time wise. 20min is good, but we'll see. You can work it out if you need to do a battery change, then dont do false pits or something of that nature. Or pull in quick, Rob will kick you in the balls and then pull back out
Quote:
Originally Posted by hambone View Post
That flashlight thing will be too busy hurting itself.



Thanks Tom for the heads up, I've got 150ft worth of extension cords. Just need to be able to charge my batts! I may need to do a battery change but we'll see what happens. I'll promise to play fair I don't want the wrath of hambone on me
__________________
TEKNO EB48.3 / ET48
AE T5M / B6
Tekin / AKA / Hitec / SMC / Futaba
Trains and Lanes Racing http://tandlracing.com/
Dunn Raceway Park http://drprc.com
tom2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Hot Bodies Buggy!!??????? monsteraddict Nitro Off-Road 14489 03-18-2013 01:42 PM
ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM Ed237 Track Locator Forum 9108 06-28-2011 05:10 PM
Hobby Headquarters, (Northeastern, Pa) Drums.. tenpins77 Nitro Off-Road 44 06-13-2010 06:38 PM
Hobby Headquarters, Drums (Northeastern, PA) tenpins77 Racing Forum 9 04-27-2009 06:07 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:12 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net