R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-16-2009, 05:23 PM   #511
Tech Master
 
Nighthawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cogan Station, PA.
Posts: 1,859
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
yo dont listen to this dude...should change his sn to DRAMA...

call out there sometime.number is on first page of this forum.
racing has been slow for them due to negative attitudes and people with some probs/whatever......

track is awesome man....go there and get some practice...

check out the minj-series thread...go get some practice there and come race at lcrc for the first series race...

Not gonna say much, but that was totaly un called for, everything aside.


cant wait for the race there! it is a sick track
__________________
WWW.TMRLARGESCALE.COM
Threshold Racing
WWW.RICHFIELDRACEWAY.COM
LCRC "the best offroad on the eastcoast."
Nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #512
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 101
Default IVE GOT SUNSHINE ON A CLOUDY DAY

Thanks to all of you for your continued support, we much appreciate it and looking forward to the series race. Just need a date.
Thanks Allen
nttrackpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:10 PM   #513
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nttrackpa View Post
Thanks to all of you for your continued support, we much appreciate it and looking forward to the series race. Just need a date.
Thanks Allen
allen,
ygpm bro.
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:52 PM   #514
Tech Master
 
Misfit138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northeast, Pa.
Posts: 1,234
Trader Rating: 107 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
yo dont listen to this dude...should change his sn to DRAMA...

call out there sometime.number is on first page of this forum.
racing has been slow for them due to negative attitudes and people with some probs/whatever......

track is awesome man....go there and get some practice...

check out the mini-series thread...go get some practice there and come race at lcrc for the first series race...
Lighten up Matt. It's a joke. Talk about thin skin. If you got something to say to me PM me I'll give you my number.
__________________
RCMK XCR 1200...HYPER MT PLUS NITRO
SAVAGE XS SVT...LOSI LST2
Misfit138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:20 AM   #515
Tech Elite
 
rallyebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,864
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

I just want to get back racing at Drums.
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 02:29 AM   #516
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post
I just want to get back racing at Drums.
me to.....
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 02:32 AM   #517
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfit138 View Post
Lighten up Matt. It's a joke. Talk about thin skin. If you got something to say to me PM me I'll give you my number.
i just dont think it was a good thing to put on here.considering...i didnt fly off the handle...i dont think i did....if i would of i would of pm you or bash you on here......i get along with everybody......i didnt meen to sound like i have thin skin...i just didnt think that by posting that it will bring racers to drums.....thats all
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:18 AM   #518
Tech Elite
 
rallyebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,864
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Word. This is one of the most amazing tracks!! If there was danger of getting shot or mugged here, I would still probably brave it Suck it up bitches
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:19 PM   #519
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: berwick PA
Posts: 241
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

hahahahahahahaha........
iceberg dead ahead!!
jaredmausteller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:05 PM   #520
Tech Elite
 
rallyebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,864
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredmausteller View Post
hahahahahahahaha........
iceberg dead ahead!!
Bickering, name calling and shit talking are very important. Good job!

Me, I like amazing tracks and having fun. I could give a fuck what people say. If you ever see me at a track, come say hi. I'm the one smiling, having fun-Tom
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:35 AM   #521
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post
Bickering, name calling and shit talking are very important. Good job!

Me, I like amazing tracks and having fun. I could give a fuck what people say. If you ever see me at a track, come say hi. I'm the one smiling, having fun-Tom
yea no doubt,
i usually dont smile to much at the track cause im usually wrenching on my shit.....haha.....
but i like to have fun and chill and race..

anybody got something negative to say...please say it to somebody else...its not good for people who want to check out hhq and they get on this thread and see people saying dumb shit.so please keep the thoughts to yourself.unless its a positive one.
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 06:15 AM   #522
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 26,969
Trader Rating: 181 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfit138 View Post
Lighten up Matt. It's a joke. Talk about thin skin. If you got something to say to me PM me I'll give you my number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
i just dont think it was a good thing to put on here.considering...i didnt fly off the handle...i dont think i did....if i would of i would of pm you or bash you on here......i get along with everybody......i didnt meen to sound like i have thin skin...i just didnt think that by posting that it will bring racers to drums.....thats all
thake a deep breath and relax
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:35 PM   #523
Tech Elite
 
tom2tone's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,837
Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)
Default

yeah I've been interested in coming to run on this track, but if this is what is just being said on the forum. Then I can't imagine what is said at the track.... hopefully I'll make it over sometime.
__________________
TEKNO EB48.3 / ET48
AE T5M / B6
Tekin / AKA / Hitec / SMC / Futaba
Trains and Lanes Racing http://tandlracing.com/
Dunn Raceway Park http://drprc.com
tom2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:09 AM   #524
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom2tone View Post
yeah I've been interested in coming to run on this track, but if this is what is just being said on the forum. Then I can't imagine what is said at the track.... hopefully I'll make it over sometime.
everyone at the track is kool people///they treat there customers good and there racers good.....go there and check it out sometime.
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:13 PM   #525
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: berwick PA
Posts: 241
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
everyone at the track is kool people///they treat there customers good and there racers good.....go there and check it out sometime.
treat customers good, i thought my joke was funny.lol
jaredmausteller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Hot Bodies Buggy!!??????? monsteraddict Nitro Off-Road 14489 03-18-2013 01:42 PM
ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM Ed237 Track Locator Forum 9108 06-28-2011 05:10 PM
Hobby Headquarters, (Northeastern, Pa) Drums.. tenpins77 Nitro Off-Road 44 06-13-2010 06:38 PM
Hobby Headquarters, Drums (Northeastern, PA) tenpins77 Racing Forum 9 04-27-2009 06:07 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 01:33 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net