R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 08-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #466
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post
Everybody is so thin skinned. This is a killer track. Remember, this is also the track that held a benefit race for Matt Morris whos kid was badly burned in an accident and %100 of the money was given to him.
wow they actually paid out what they promised???
jaredmausteller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #467
Tech Elite

Gentlemen, i know this is not my fight but i dont believe this is place to handle this. I understand that you have problems how they have been treating you with all you have done. I can relate to you guys as the customers/ track workers and relate to the owners understanding you have to bills and so on. But i feel you guys should all get together and bring it before the owners in a civilized manor. It will help the shop and the track doing so. There is no use bashing it out on here, which is quickly giving everyone a bad rap. If you are not able hash something out, move on!! I've been planing on dropping by some weekend before the season is over to do some racing but as of rite now I'm having second thoughts. So i hope all of you will be able to hash something out and we can do some racing!

Tyler
Old 08-17-2009, 07:37 PM   #468
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredmausteller View Post
wow they actually paid out what they promised???
yea jared in the time of need they held a benefit race for me cause my oldest son had a 4th of july accident.and it was great for them to do that for me.i had just started racing there a short time before.and they did this for me.
i honestly think people blow things out of order here...kinda like spreading a rumor in high school.tell one person one thing and by the time it ends 5% percent of the story might be true.i have been readin all the negative posts and blow it off.
i read something about somebody buying a buggy online.and was told they were stupid of doing so...i cant say that didnt happen.but i can say that they are a hobby shop and you probaly raced there...so how can a hobby shop keep in buisness if the RACERS dont order from them.that is what kills hobby shops...people dont support them.im not trying to start shit with nobody.and honetly i dont have the time for it.im just saying that your complaints are well stupid...i have hanged out with the coopers alot and got to know them.very nice people there...and to be honest i dont beleive they do what you and some of the other guys say they do...there just to nice to everyone.

example-a guy bought a plan when i was there one day.brought it back cause it wasnt working right.allen gave him his personal plane to use while this guys plain was being sent back.now if allen was a dick he wouldnt of gave the customer a loaner plane to use while his was being replaced.
just my o2....
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:46 PM   #469
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
yea jared in the time of need they held a benefit race for me cause my oldest son had a 4th of july accident.and it was great for them to do that for me.i had just started racing there a short time before.and they did this for me.
i honestly think people blow things out of order here...kinda like spreading a rumor in high school.tell one person one thing and by the time it ends 5% percent of the story might be true.i have been readin all the negative posts and blow it off.
i read something about somebody buying a buggy online.and was told they were stupid of doing so...i cant say that didnt happen.but i can say that they are a hobby shop and you probaly raced there...so how can a hobby shop keep in buisness if the RACERS dont order from them.that is what kills hobby shops...people dont support them.im not trying to start shit with nobody.and honetly i dont have the time for it.im just saying that your complaints are well stupid...i have hanged out with the coopers alot and got to know them.very nice people there...and to be honest i dont beleive they do what you and some of the other guys say they do...there just to nice to everyone.

example-a guy bought a plan when i was there one day.brought it back cause it wasnt working right.allen gave him his personal plane to use while this guys plain was being sent back.now if allen was a dick he wouldnt of gave the customer a loaner plane to use while his was being replaced.
just my o2....

oh... hows your son making out? Hopefuly he's getting better!
Old 08-18-2009, 08:49 AM   #470
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 181 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PHILLY JYNX View Post
As you all know when it comes to rc racing,the head count only runs so deep, due to many factors such as time restraints,family commitments,travel time to the track and not to mention the bad economic state were in. A lot of guys just don't have the funds to support (A HOBBY RIGHT NOW)!!! It becomes essential that the track has a good group of CORE guys that call this track (THEIR HOME TRACK)...and this is were the problem starts!
WHY NO ONE SHOWS UP ANYMORE
#1 Donate countless hours redesigning the track getting ready for for what is now the current race season. Then when you show up once your finished you cant get as much as a hello...depends on the mood in the shop...
You're made to feel like your a nuisance being there rather than the backbone of a track that you supported and had no other intent than what was best for the shop and track.
#2 Then tell those people that help you that they need to start paying to practice at the facility.
#3 Pick a fight with one of your (CORE) racers and biggest supporters of this track, an rc tech, over the fact he wanted to run dirt oval rc as well as nitro offroad. Scream and carry on, drop the F bomb in front of his wife and 5 year old son.
#4 When customers show up at the shop happy because they felt they got a good deal on a complete rc buggy set up based upon their budget SO THEY CAN RACE AT YOUR FACILITY!!! You say what the F did you do that for???
#5 Charge a 14 year old boy $20 to race when he makes $50 a month delivering papers and when he comes in 1st in monster truck you decide not to give him anything...not even a $5 gift card. When the winner of each class was to get a gift card..does not matter there were only three in the monster truck field...
#6 Talk about your CORE racers to other racers stating we're idiots and you dislike many of us.
#7 Show up at the shop and get no acknowledgement....just walk away and stay in the garage.
#8 Tell people about the big conspiracy to KILL your track??? The only conspiracy is your instability.......
Best of luck to you guys. You have a great shop and now 10th scale track. Hope it all works for the best for you. But I, and many others, will drive 2-3 hours to go were we feel appeciated when we show up...
I read all of the post about lets race and why no one show up....Well let me tell you a lot of us have been there done that
And over time you"ll see why the tracks empty. 100% a shame for such a nice track, location and Allen
NICEST TRACK AROUND AND THIS IS WHY NO ONE SHOWS UP.
SO MOVE ON TO YOUR NEXT GROUP /CLASS OF DRIVERS AND MAKE THEM FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN THEY SHOW UP AND RUN THEM OFF AS WELL!!!
Looks like someone created another account to post this, maybe because they are too scared to use their own account.
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:55 AM   #471
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 107 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
Looks like someone created another account to post this, maybe because they are too scared to use their own account.
He's not scared everyone knows exactly who wrote this. He never had an account on here before.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:26 AM   #472
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfit138 View Post
He's not scared everyone knows exactly who wrote this. He never had an account on here before.
Well he may not be having the account here much longer
Old 08-18-2009, 10:39 AM   #473
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
No this is my first and only account.And this will be my last post pertaining to this subject.So the rest of you can have the final word.I read all of the above post and there are some things i see that I need to be 100% clear to every one about.
I want and wanted only the best for this track and Hobby shop.
Do I WANT to drive 2/3 hours to go racing when there is a great facility with in 50 minutes of my home? Absolutely not!!! But i will also drive past many restaurants were the service and food is lousy to get to one that has quality service and food.Get my point??If you dont know on a weekly basis if your going to be welcome when you show up why would you continue to go?
My post has done no damage to this track or shop....The damage has been done long ago and has continued to carry on and is just now coming to a head.I'm just telling everyone what ive seen and heard first hand since i've been showing up there since February.People have been calling/texting me and also posting here about why there is no turnout anymore.i felt they should know the truth and so should the track owners.
I understand The Coopers have a big nut to crack ever month to keep the business a float.And EVERYONE reading this needs to understand I myself dont care if its nitro....electric...1/10 scale 1/8th scale 1/5th scale >>>>If they can get enough of each class they should be running them
The change to the track had 100% NOTHING to do with my first post(Brian Roater).
With ALL the statements i made in my first post which are 100% FACT.I still showed up this Sunday Morning Because i heard they were going to run a race.Plus Hambone invited friends of his to come up from maryland to race sunday and i did not want them there with out enough truggys and buggies to field a class.
((((((((SIDE NOTE)))))))) TERRY AND ALLEN
I asked hambone to take me racing to different tracks because one shop owner pissed of my racing partner and he sold all his nitro off road stuff.This being my first season I needed help...as much as i could get....and hambone stepped up....Thank you ROBB!!! LET me make this CLEAR again for TERRY and ALLEN I ASKED Hambone to take me to different tracks so i could learn to be a better racer.....HE DID not approach me!!! And the FACTS are ever track we went to he did NOTHING but promote YOUR track....Everyone he spoke with it is always (You gotta come up to drums and run our track)
If you, TERRY and ALLEN want to right this ship that is swearing WRONG the first thing you need to do is get on the phone and give a huge apology to hambone because the things you think and have said to others about him is far from the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(((((( END SIDE NOTE))))))
I show up Sunday morning at 7:45 am Just like any other time i show up there on race day.The track was in no shape to race on so myself and my 14 year old neighbor are out there picking rocks of the track...Terry and allen come down to the corner of the parking lot get out stair at us drop off the weed wacker and leave.Not a hello, good morning, waive or thanks for the help or were running down for breakfast at the corner restaurant and ill be back to help no they Look at us like what the F are they doing here and leave.
That's why i posted my message.Not because Brian changed the track...
because of the treatment of myself and others since february and Sunday morning i realized they dont care and why should I ?
Good racers or just guys who are not good but are into it like to go to different facilities TERRY and Allen need to understand this.Its nothing against them nor there track.There is NO conspiracy against them.They need to take a look at them selves and realize they have done so much damage to there business and to those that had nothing but there best interest in mind>>>Myself and many others included....I can be a hot head on the stand but terry and allen need to know i speak nothing but the truth good or bad.You two have a helluva place there STOP talking about the people who truly care about you, your track and business.Because those people are far and view between.If you choose you could still wright the ship...But if nothing else u need to swallow your pride and apologize to Hambone because what you have said about him to other, friends and fellow racers is far from the truth.I could go on for ever and you both know what i have said is nothing but the truth.you guys have made some mistakes..it takes i bigger person to fix them.If you choose you need to make things right and give your business the opportunity t hit its true potential...Best of luck

Last edited by THE PHILLY JYNX; 08-18-2009 at 11:58 AM.
THE PHILLY JYNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:20 AM   #474
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Some unsolicited advise:

You are trying way too hard.

And you're probably in the wrong hobby if need validation from everone around you that they couldnt possibly do it with out your contribution. I've been to my fair share of tracks and nobody really cares who did what.

What I really dont understand that since the owner doesnt race, it doesnt matter if you get along with him or not. So stop donating your time and just show up on race days with your friends and have some fun.

IF he made those kinds of comments towards me, I would come back every weekend and try to win or place in every race I could and brag to everyone how I got my car on line for a fraction of he was going to charge me for it. But thats me.

That being said, maybe your right, and the track will fall apart with out you. But, I think you'll find that top notch facilities like Drums are few and far between.

I for one, would really like for this track to get a following so that I can expect a race when I can make the trip.

LCRC Raceway and Bumps & Jumps.

Last edited by Ed237; 08-18-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:24 AM   #475
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PHILLY JYNX View Post
No this is my first and only account.And this will be my last post pertaining to this subject.
Sounds good
Old 08-18-2009, 12:21 PM   #476
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 225 (100%+)

This is my last post on the subject as well.. It sounds to me like they jumped to conclusions about Hambone, as they did with me about recruiting for dirtoval... Everybody can say they'd do this and that, until it happens to you.. Then your tune changes..
berwicknitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:34 PM   #477
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Alright-everbody has aired their shit. Whats the best way to start over??????
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #478
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default ..

I'm just wondering, whats the next scheduled race day?

Isaac
LCRC "the best offroad on the eastcoast."
Nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:52 PM   #479
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
I'm just wondering, whats the next scheduled race day?

Isaac

Hello,
We will be posting the schedule on our website hhqrctrackpa.com
We will be on vacation from this wednesday till tuesday the 25th of August.
Thanks Allen
Bruce53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:25 AM   #480
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

i agree with tom.starting over sounds like a good idea to me.
i have talked with both terry and allen about the subject and found out they there are somethings that just got blown out of perportion.these are people to who also have problems with there lives.i heard about the parking lot incident and found out the truth of things.im not going to sit here for five minutes and explain that problem.but lets just say they had to take care of something and they had to do it fast.
this place rocks and everyone that has come here knows this.

so lets get back to drums and start having fun again.

be looking in the near future here to have a mini series race.dont want to get into detail to far as for i dont have it all fingered out just yet.

lata guys,
matt
morris is offline   Reply With Quote