R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #136
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default THANK YOU

rob,
i just want to say thanks for everything today.that meant alot to me...really it did...lol i wouldnt of known what to do..again thx much...
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:48 PM   #137
Tech Elite
 
hambone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bloomsburg, Pa.
Posts: 2,436
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
rob,
i just want to say thanks for everything today.that meant alot to me...really it did...lol i wouldnt of known what to do..again thx much...
Anytime. Very welcome. I like to see them run well.
__________________
Rob Hamm
The Nitro Shop
Bones Motorsports
Answer-RC/TLR/Futaba
Snow Monkey Racing
hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:53 PM   #138
Tech Elite
 
hambone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bloomsburg, Pa.
Posts: 2,436
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Oh by the way i was at the track early this afternoon. A little water was standing in 3 places. We took a pick and cut a groove to drain all the water. Track surface was great. We could've run on it today. Mucho traction for sun.
__________________
Rob Hamm
The Nitro Shop
Bones Motorsports
Answer-RC/TLR/Futaba
Snow Monkey Racing
hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:09 PM   #139
Tech Master
 
Nighthawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cogan Station, PA.
Posts: 1,859
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default yeah man

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
i just looked at the weather for drums tomorrow.it said 30% chance of rain.i would say it would be a go to another fun filled day of racing at the track.
it started at like 60%, now it's just 30% (chance) of showers, lookin good! see you all there!
__________________
WWW.TMRLARGESCALE.COM
Threshold Racing
WWW.RICHFIELDRACEWAY.COM
LCRC "the best offroad on the eastcoast."
Nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:12 AM   #140
Tech Addict
 
Wildbillsphotos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hammonton, New Jersey
Posts: 601
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Wildbillsphotos
Default

I got a 3 hr drive, so whats the word? weather channel is saying 50%?
__________________
Life is too short - Hug your kid's often!
Adopt a pet and save a life!
Visit My Website: www.WildBillsPhotos.com
Mel's Shells-n-Sticky Things!
Wildbillsphotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:29 AM   #141
Tech Master
 
Ron Goetter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Goatsville, PA
Posts: 1,950
Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)
Send a message via AIM to Ron Goetter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambone View Post
Oh by the way i was at the track early this afternoon. A little water was standing in 3 places. We took a pick and cut a groove to drain all the water. Track surface was great. We could've run on it today. Mucho traction for sun.
Rob you guys get the drivers stand moved? Any pics of that?
__________________
The Goat... B-Mainer Fo' life
-Awesomatix USA-ROCHE USA-Team CRC-ORCA-SIDE PIECE RACING-TEAM DAK-EA Motorsports-VP Fuel-Trains and Lanes-CR Graphics-TQ Wire-Horsham RC-rugburn anyone?
Shut up and Race!!!!
Ron Goetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:15 PM   #142
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,265
Trader Rating: 225 (100%+)
Default

Did you guys get the races in? Mr Morris, if you guys were heading up in my neck of the woods you should have given me a shout..

Brad

Last edited by berwicknitro; 05-03-2009 at 06:07 PM.
berwicknitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:31 PM   #143
Tech Elite
 
hambone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bloomsburg, Pa.
Posts: 2,436
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Goetter View Post
Rob you guys get the drivers stand moved? Any pics of that?
Not yet Ron. Allen wanted to get the races in today. Now there is a 2 week break, starting it on wed.
__________________
Rob Hamm
The Nitro Shop
Bones Motorsports
Answer-RC/TLR/Futaba
Snow Monkey Racing
hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:45 PM   #144
Tech Master
 
Ron Goetter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Goatsville, PA
Posts: 1,950
Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)
Send a message via AIM to Ron Goetter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambone View Post
Not yet Ron. Allen wanted to get the races in today. Now there is a 2 week break, starting it on wed.
cool looking forward to the next race there
__________________
The Goat... B-Mainer Fo' life
-Awesomatix USA-ROCHE USA-Team CRC-ORCA-SIDE PIECE RACING-TEAM DAK-EA Motorsports-VP Fuel-Trains and Lanes-CR Graphics-TQ Wire-Horsham RC-rugburn anyone?
Shut up and Race!!!!
Ron Goetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:39 PM   #145
Tech Master
 
Ed237's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Dudley PA
Posts: 1,431
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

I was one of the guys from Altoona who made the trip out today. Even though the rain limited us to just running a qualifier before we left, it was well worth the nearly 3 hour trip.

The track and hobby shop are simply fantastic! Anyone within driving distance needs to check out this track!

I know that we'll be back!

Just one suggestion - When you move the drivers stand, can you move it (and the entire track) just 1 hour west on I80?
__________________
Ed Toth

LCRC Raceway and Bumps & Jumps.
Ed237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:20 PM   #146
Tech Elite
 
rallyebmx's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,864
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Sucks Ed, shortly after you guys left it stopped raining totally and the weather got nice! The only heat I sat out was the 2nd! Man.... Matt Morris, Matt Morris! Killin it for the A main buggy win! CR- you still had the rock star-show up for only 1 heat-buggy TQ! Great day!
rallyebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:44 PM   #147
Tech Master
 
Nighthawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cogan Station, PA.
Posts: 1,859
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default .

yeah, the last few hours of daylight, realy got nice, track realy got good too.
insane, had a blast!

Isaac
__________________
WWW.TMRLARGESCALE.COM
Threshold Racing
WWW.RICHFIELDRACEWAY.COM
LCRC "the best offroad on the eastcoast."
Nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:53 AM   #148
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post
Sucks Ed, shortly after you guys left it stopped raining totally and the weather got nice! The only heat I sat out was the 2nd! Man.... Matt Morris, Matt Morris! Killin it for the A main buggy win! CR- you still had the rock star-show up for only 1 heat-buggy TQ! Great day!
yea you altoona boys should have stayed...trak got in really nice shape about an hour later....missed out on some good traction and some kick ass racing.

buggy b-main....boyles and that brian dude wee dooking it out...just when you thought brian had the race in jeff came out of nowhere and got the win at the end of the main....great race to watch.

buggy-a main.......man what a blast....prolly the first 10 minutes of it tom and i was back and forth....respecting each other and driving really smooth.tom and a flip over in the whoops and had to wait for a marshall.i had some moments myself but luckily landed on my wheels or there was a marshall right there...great tim yesterday period.

all in all great day...thx to the allan and terry for having a fantastic place to race at....will be looking forward to making a return..
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:29 AM   #149
Tech Addict
 
street racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montoursville Pa.
Posts: 544
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
yea you altoona boys should have stayed...trak got in really nice shape about an hour later....missed out on some good traction and some kick ass racing.

buggy b-main....boyles and that brian dude wee dooking it out...just when you thought brian had the race in jeff came out of nowhere and got the win at the end of the main....great race to watch.

buggy-a main.......man what a blast....prolly the first 10 minutes of it tom and i was back and forth....respecting each other and driving really smooth.tom and a flip over in the whoops and had to wait for a marshall.i had some moments myself but luckily landed on my wheels or there was a marshall right there...great tim yesterday period.

all in all great day...thx to the allan and terry for having a fantastic place to race at....will be looking forward to making a return..


what can i say bump up boyles does it agian
__________________
MYRIDE,
touring-----Team associated tc6-----tc6.1
offroad-----hobby pro usa
www.richfieldraceway.com
team cpaurl
street racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:10 PM   #150
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Altoona, Pa
Posts: 678
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

I made the trip over from Altoona...hats off to all involved...I hope to learn more names the next time I come to race(which will be very soon)...Nice environment, nice people, awesome track surface and great lay-out...finally a track that is designed so we can race our cars for what they were intended!

C.R.
lovell is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Hot Bodies Buggy!!??????? monsteraddict Nitro Off-Road 14489 03-18-2013 01:42 PM
ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM Ed237 Track Locator Forum 9108 06-28-2011 05:10 PM
Hobby Headquarters, (Northeastern, Pa) Drums.. tenpins77 Nitro Off-Road 44 06-13-2010 06:38 PM
Hobby Headquarters, Drums (Northeastern, PA) tenpins77 Racing Forum 9 04-27-2009 06:07 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:21 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net