Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Looking for Off-raod tracks near the cental coast, CA >

Looking for Off-raod tracks near the cental coast, CA

Looking for Off-raod tracks near the cental coast, CA

Old 10-19-2008, 03:07 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Looking for Off-raod tracks near the cental coast, CA

I live in Seaside, CA on the central coast and am in DIRE need for an off-road track somewhere within and hour and a half or so. I have been wanting to get into racing for quite some time now and as I have just got a Losi 8ight b, my need has increased considerably. For some reason, there seems to be no tracks for off-road in my area, and few in Cali in general. I find this odd as we have weather you can race in year round compared to the east coast where the weather is good much less often, yet off-road RC is huge over there- go figure. Perhaps there just aren't enough guys into off-road action, there are plenty of road courses around, if I wanted to do that, which I don't. Please help this off-road junkie get his fix.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I'm looking for somewhere as well - i'm in Redwood City. Only place i've heard of is Bayside RC in Fremont, but I haven't been there yet.

Mark
Old 12-25-2008, 09:49 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mud99
I'm looking for somewhere as well - i'm in Redwood City. Only place i've heard of is Bayside RC in Fremont, but I haven't been there yet.

Mark
Try norcal hobbies in union city. They have an offroad track, onroad asphalt, carpet, and a drag strip.

http://norcal-hobbies.com/index.html
Old 01-07-2009, 02:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Norcal Hobbies 30600 Union City Blvd, Union City CA 94587. It's about an hour and a half away from the Monterey Bay. Call them first if you plan on practicing during the week (510) 324-5700.

If you're into Off-Road come on out on Saturdays.