Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
Track near Kansas University? >

Track near Kansas University?

Track near Kansas University?

Old 11-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Track near Kansas University?

Hey I will be attending Kansas University in the spring. Does anyone know of a track near Lawrence, Kansas? I will be willing to travel. Thanks for all the help.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:47 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I would recommend Fastlane Raceway in Blue Springs, MO. It is about 45 min. from Lawrence. Great group of guys out there. Check out www.fastlanehobby.com for schedules and such.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Nitroburner9
Hey I will be attending Kansas University in the spring. Does anyone know of a track near Lawrence, Kansas? I will be willing to travel. Thanks for all the help.
Depends on what you are running. Nitro I would go to P-Hill MO or Topeka
Old 01-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

We actually have quite a few places to run depending on what you drive. For offroad, there is a track halfway between Lawrence and Topeka, Dee and Mee speedway, there is electric indoor offroad at Jake's in Topeka, we run on-road 1/10 scale in Topeka or KC, and pretty much whatever you bring on the weekends in Lawrence. Check out the thread in the Kansas/MO regional threads there is one there for Lawrence racing and for Topeka racing. Stop in and introduce yourself there are lots of people that race around here and they are all friendly. When you get into town, stop in George's Hobby House in the shopping center on 23rd and Naismith and talk to Roger. He knows everything about racing in the region, he will help you get plugged in.

Cheers,
Matt
Old 04-17-2009, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Smile NITRO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!! WICHITA,KS.

WICHITA R/C RACEWAY IS HOSTING A BIG NITRO RACE JULY 25th.PLAQUE AWARDS WILL BE 1st THRU 3RD IN A-FEATURES PLUS A PRIZE POOL BASED ON ENTRIES. THERE WILL BE 3 CLASSES: PRO BUGGY, SPORTSMAN BUGGY,ARENA TRUCK. ENTRY FEE IS $25.00 for 1st ENTRY $15.00 for 2nd ENTRY. FOR ENTRY FORMS OR MORE INFORMATION e-mail Cameron at [email protected]