R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 07-20-2010, 10:03 AM   #16
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default and yes

fullthrottle is very good track as well hit both tracks every week end i try too...
1983.TC3,XXXS,MI3,JRXS,DB12R,TC5R,JRXSR,PRO4,CYCLONE,SC8,SC10,009,HPI BLITZ,LOSI 8,b4.1,b44,serpent impluse,serpent impact 2wd,serpent impact m2 4wd.HotBodiesD8.RC 8.2 .SC 10#2.sc10 4x4.b4 2wd buggy.scte4x4 losi.techno dno8 conversion.Techno Rc8.2. Amsoil.Vp.TeamManager Fuel throttle motor sports.G's . JUICE RACING LLC.COM AND ON FACEBOOK. THE JUICE RACING.
baf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:23 PM   #17

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF420 View Post
ULTEGRASTI Just from looking at some of your post your no one we would want at either track ALL you do is try to talk down places you have never even been to and that 1 thing we don't need.....

Stop wasting your time on RC tech and go turn some laps and meet some good guys maybe your attitude will change for the better your such a waste and don't have a clue what this hobby is all about.....
ok, this is random. i made that comment in reference to Gs. i guess i wasnt alone since i heard today that he leveled the entire track and is starting to make somethin even better. sounds like a guy who listens to his racers. all good by me. all i've heard goin back a few yrs is good things bout him.

u folks, on the other hand, well this is all i've seen very nasty abrasive attitude on the web that folks like dev and the like cant overcome. whether its the guy who welshed on u and took ur amb, or guys that hack or duck races whateva. just a very negative attitude if u really wanna talk negative attitude. so if all you can judge me (or any1 else) on is posts, well then thats quite short sighted...about as short sighted as me judging you on this post here. why dont u pick my brain before adding interest and/or validity to my observations.

22yrs in the hobby chief, i know what its about. enuff to have seen it thru cycles, just not 1 go around. wanna make ur track better...yeh stop posting like that and givin that impression of ur facility. no1 likes folks who run a track that fly off the hammer in online forums. far worse in how much weight it carries when its some1 who runs a track vs the racer/hobbyist. Note: the better tracks pay no mind to it, not even from folks like me who dont care if there are folks that dont agree with their opinions and insight. right or otherwise.

have a good day, best of luck

R
UltegraSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:50 AM   #18
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultegrasti View Post
ok, this is random. i made that comment in reference to Gs. i guess i wasnt alone since i heard today that he leveled the entire track and is starting to make somethin even better. sounds like a guy who listens to his racers. all good by me. all i've heard goin back a few yrs is good things bout him.

u folks, on the other hand, well this is all i've seen very nasty abrasive attitude on the web that folks like dev and the like cant overcome. whether its the guy who welshed on u and took ur amb, or guys that hack or duck races whateva. just a very negative attitude if u really wanna talk negative attitude. so if all you can judge me (or any1 else) on is posts, well then thats quite short sighted...about as short sighted as me judging you on this post here. why dont u pick my brain before adding interest and/or validity to my observations.

22yrs in the hobby chief, i know what its about. enuff to have seen it thru cycles, just not 1 go around. wanna make ur track better...yeh stop posting like that and givin that impression of ur facility. no1 likes folks who run a track that fly off the hammer in online forums. far worse in how much weight it carries when its some1 who runs a track vs the racer/hobbyist. Note: the better tracks pay no mind to it, not even from folks like me who dont care if there are folks that dont agree with their opinions and insight. right or otherwise.

have a good day, best of luck

R

Thats about all the time I will waste of mine on a waste like you if you have any thing to say Stop by FTRC and we can talk face to face man to man.

Hope to see you soon
Old 07-21-2010, 03:51 AM   #19
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baf1 View Post
fullthrottle is very good track as well hit both tracks every week end i try too...
+1
Old 07-21-2010, 05:58 AM   #20
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Are you kidding me Ultegrasti 20 + years in the hobby and your still clueless!You don't know what your talking about FTRC is a great place and all the people from top to bottom are awesome guys.It's such a shitty place that 45 people showed up 4th of July weekend and had a blast.G's is the same way nothing but top notch people top to bottom.All that smack talk that i did brought some killer racers out of the wood work.And we've been having awesome races.You got to read between lines if you can't then you can stay in your driveway with your rc .And go blog somewhere elseI'm sure you'll meet up with the wolf pack at G's and get you 20+ year butt handed to you.Have a great day
blacksunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #21

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

i never talked bout ur darn track in the 1st place, your buddy first assumed i was and then he assumed who i was b/c of posts on the internet and attacked me for it?!?! Think thats good conduct for your club to regard?

Nevertheless, i replied using the same tongue, assuming his crowd by what they post. any difference in how off base that is? i dont know what ur track looks like, never seen it. but if ur gonna have some cat come on here and blast me for an observation i made on a totally different track...one that the owner felt he wanted to address b/c of folks opinions and is now doin so, well then again ur outta line just as well. we know G's has been good up there. know that for years. Again i wasnt commenting on your track how ever long ago i made that reply. now if you were someone reading that would u wanna go race there....the honest answer is no.

i dont care how many people show up to a track, doesnt define the how good the event is. if they had fun, well then that does. same goes where u finish the day. 8th and having fun is better than 2nd and being all put out b/c some kid didnt marshall your neo-pro ass fast enuff after a lapper air-bombed you on the triple.

take everything you read here with a grain of salt. every1 has an opinion. more bees with honey, i just happen to prefer vinegar.

have fun, best wishes to you and your track.

R
UltegraSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:53 AM   #22
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowbender View Post
This thread is old but I just came across it. This year there is also Full Throttle RC Raceway between Hagerstown and Boonsboro. The website is http://fullthrottlerc.net.
THIS IS A HOBBY TO HAVE FUN. IF IT ISN'T FUN, IT'S NOT WORTH DOING. WE HOPE EVERYONE IN THIS HOBBY IS IN IT FOR THE FUN, NOTHING ELSE.
KEEP A GOOD THOUGHT. R SMITH

Last edited by RCCARTMAN; 07-26-2010 at 12:07 PM.
RCCARTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:39 AM   #23
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default yo g

any new pics of ur new layout for all the boys and girls to see!
1983.TC3,XXXS,MI3,JRXS,DB12R,TC5R,JRXSR,PRO4,CYCLONE,SC8,SC10,009,HPI BLITZ,LOSI 8,b4.1,b44,serpent impluse,serpent impact 2wd,serpent impact m2 4wd.HotBodiesD8.RC 8.2 .SC 10#2.sc10 4x4.b4 2wd buggy.scte4x4 losi.techno dno8 conversion.Techno Rc8.2. Amsoil.Vp.TeamManager Fuel throttle motor sports.G's . JUICE RACING LLC.COM AND ON FACEBOOK. THE JUICE RACING.
baf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:52 PM   #24
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by baf1 View Post
any new pics of ur new layout for all the boys and girls to see!
YEP, WE SURE DO! AND HERE THEY ARE, JOHNNY!!
Attached Thumbnails
Off Road tracks within a hour or so of Hagerstown MD?-.jpg   Off Road tracks within a hour or so of Hagerstown MD?-b.jpg   Off Road tracks within a hour or so of Hagerstown MD?-c.jpg   Off Road tracks within a hour or so of Hagerstown MD?-d.jpg   Off Road tracks within a hour or so of Hagerstown MD?-e.jpg  

Old 08-03-2010, 01:54 PM   #25
Tech Elite

MORE PICS......
Attached Thumbnails
Off Road tracks within a hour or so of Hagerstown MD?-f.jpg   Off Road tracks within a hour or so of Hagerstown MD?-g.jpg   Off Road tracks within a hour or so of Hagerstown MD?-h.jpg   Off Road tracks within a hour or so of Hagerstown MD?-i.jpg   Off Road tracks within a hour or so of Hagerstown MD?-j.jpg  

Old 08-03-2010, 01:55 PM   #26
Tech Elite

STILL MORE PICS
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Attached Thumbnails
Off Road tracks within a hour or so of Hagerstown MD?-k.jpg   Off Road tracks within a hour or so of Hagerstown MD?-l.jpg   Off Road tracks within a hour or so of Hagerstown MD?-m.jpg   Off Road tracks within a hour or so of Hagerstown MD?-n.jpg  
Old 08-03-2010, 01:56 PM   #27
Tech Elite

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.