Community
Wiki Posts
Search

tracks near orlando, florida?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Tech Rookie

Default tracks near orlando, florida?

I just moved to orlando from ny and was wondering if there were any nearby on or off road tracks.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

There are parking lot on-road races on the first Sunday of every month at Superior Hobbies (www.superiorhobbies.com) in Casselberry, which is northeastern Orlando.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:50 AM
Tech Initiate

Location: Too close to the great mouse house known as Disney World.

To my knowledge, that is the only on road track in Orlando. I've heard of one in Daytona, and one in Tampa. But haven't made it out to either yet.

As for off road, there is one off east 50 in Bithlo. At the orange county paintball located on cr 13.

There is also another one out in Clermont. It's about 30 mins to an hour away, depending on route, traffic, etc.

Both tracks are fun. The one in Bithlo does not have organized racing, the one in Clermont does.

Sorry I don't have more info. If you hear anything about more on road near Orlando, please let me know. I generally work the first Sunday of each month, and so have never made it out to Superior for their race day.