i am still here lol but offroading.
mstng87gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 02:04 PM   #63
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Quote:
To the track

Watch it or I'll T-bone you...

Russ... You missed it.... Evan got kicked out of Farmingdale... He was going in reverse, hit someone with his truck and totally busted apart the guy's buggy...

I actually pulled Travis off just a little while earlier, he was being unruly... Then again he is 4 and he'll act like a 4 year old from time to time... Evan's father just ignores what he does... But Travis will get frustrated and just leave his truck in the middle of the track... I wish farmingdale opened earlier during the week so we could go have the track to ourselves, it's much easier that way...
vtl1180ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 05:35 PM   #64
Tech Master

WHEN DID YOU GO TO LI RACEWAY. HE WAS THERE ON SATURDAY I KNOW HE KIND OF GOT KICKED OUT OF WILLIS. HE IS TRYING TRACKS UPSTATE AND STUFF NOW LOL. I WILL BE AT LI RACEWAY I THINK ON SUNDAY.
Old 11-14-2003, 06:26 AM   #65
Tech Elite

When did he get kicket out of Willis? I was there 2 saturdays ago in the late afternoon attempting to get my car set up. Now he's going upstate? His father really has nothing better to do with his money, does he??? He's a spoiled little brat and his father doesn't say anything... Yes, I bring my 4 year old and he can truely be a 4 year old some days... But I'll yank his but right off the track...

I was at Farmingdale the day all the kids were off school... Big mistake... I brought my son and my neighbor... My neighbor just got a RTR T3 and can freaken control his finger... I was breaking at the end of the straight, he came barreling down, right into me... Pushed my T4 into the tractor, snapped my bulkhead and his chassis...
Old 11-14-2003, 12:27 PM   #66
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to lilshortyc3

Quote:
Watch it or I'll T-bone you...
lilshortyc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 06:50 AM   #67
Tech Master

i am not positive he is is kicked out of willis but he was going onroad at willis (no more offroad) lol, 2 weeks later he was back with his offroad truck. i know he dad just bought him a mini cooper and they are going upstate and or out of state to run it and he has a tc3 and a xxx4 onroad car. based on that i assumed he was kicked out of willis.

i guess every kid on long island was at li raceway that day lol. atleast you got off and could well atleast try to enjoy the day. i am going today and will try to race tomorrow.

how is everything else going (custody yes, no) any better news with work december is almost here i think you said dec or jan you might change hours.

later
russ
Old 11-15-2003, 09:39 AM   #68
Tech Elite

He's going to be a rotten teenager, his father just keeps buying him stuff... He's not buying him garbage either, he's got a lot of top of the line stuff...

I'm not too happy with running at Farmingdale... The track is so packed down, it's rediculous... You shoud just start running foams and traction compound on the trucks/buggies... All the edging needs to be replaced, there's spikes sticking out all over the place and that tractor needs to go... I think the guys who owns it just keeps it going as a tax writeoff... I'd love to buy it out and make something out of it... Clean the place up, redo the track and redo the outdoor on road...

My custody battle is going slow, but that's to be expected... I'll start coming into saturdays off in 2 weeks and sundays off in a month... I work 5 on 2 off, 5 on 3 off, so my days rotate forward every 2 weeks... I've got some other things pertaining to my job in the works, so we'll see what happens...

I'm really contemplating the trip out to SSH in coram... I know they're running a 19t spec class, I really not into all the maintence on an 8t or lower mod motor... Nor all the parts breakage that comes with it...

Hopefully we'll get a new on road track this year... Guess we have to wait and see...
Old 11-15-2003, 03:47 PM   #69
Tech Master

lol evan was back today. i put my foot down with him i kind of have been saying if he crashes into me he will by me a new car and he stays away. i also give him the eye lol and let me know i am serious.

as for the track due to the weather change the holeshots dont work at all. taper pins are the tire of choice now sucks you have to keep changing tires. they will be redoing the track soon and lol that is where the tractor come into play. that ripsdown the jumps and forms the new track.

glad to hear the work problem is getting better but your still not running offroad so sat's off dont help us at liraceway. you will be running onroad we need more people in either 19t or mod that dont suck and also arent the best. so far its me chris, another guy jason, neil if he ever comes back as i said still need his email addy,and you if you come down. they we can be in our own class.

as far as the custody battle goes with time comes patience, with patiences come luck, with luck comes a win,with a win comes happiness, with happiness comes i dont know we did not get up to that part yet.
Old 11-15-2003, 04:08 PM   #70
Tech Elite

'm not at all happy with farmingdale sometimes... I was there a few weeks and my truck was making some weirdass noises while breaking at the end of the straight... So, I go down to the end of the straight and run my truck down to try to see what's going on... Some retarded looking kid basically yells at me and tells me that I'm not allowed to run my truck while I'm standing in one on the track... He was a big know it all as I found out as the day went on... I was helping out some kid whose motor kept freezing up and he kept tryng to stick his nose in it... I'm not a kid nor do I take well to kids who weren't born yet when I started in this hobby telling me what to do...
Old 11-15-2003, 08:37 PM   #71
Tech Adept

Quote:
Some retarded looking kid basically yells at me and tells me that I'm not allowed to run my truck while I'm standing in one on the track...
that "retarded lookin kid" was me
Old 11-15-2003, 09:07 PM   #72
Tech Master

chris
are you joking or where you at liraceway. i thought you were running onroad. if it was you maybe you gave the wrong impression of what you were trying to do or say. i have met and run with alan and he is very nice doesnt have any problems with anyone unless lol they have no morals or common sense or arent raised properly.

i would have probably reacted the same way and i know a lot of people there.
2 a point you dont have a right to tell him to get off brian, francis and rob would do that. you could either go to them and let them know or you can say would you mind not walking or standing on the track or i dont want to hit you stand to the side. if you are rude then yes someone will have a problem with that. i stand on the track myself sometimes briefly to get a feel of the straight and see where i should put the car for the sharp turn right after.

sorry for putting my 2 cents in but i feel i should and it is a forum to speak your mind.
Old 11-16-2003, 06:21 AM   #73
Tech Elite

Chris is screwing around... I just T-bone him... Hahahaha...

It wasn't any of the 3, the kid wasn't even running anything at the time... Matter of fact, I was the only person on the track... You could obviously tell I was doing something... Rob knows that Travis will be on the track a lot of times because he has trouble seeing from the drivers stand... Only thing he asks is that I keep an eye on Travis when it's busy... Which I do... You know that Travis will run around picking up everyone's cars so most people will pretty much deal with him since he's performing a service...
Old 11-16-2003, 12:12 PM   #74
Tech Adept

wut is T-bone????????????????
Old 11-16-2003, 01:25 PM   #75
Tech Master

I THINK HE MEANS HIT YOUR CAR IN THE MIDDLE AS IF YOU SLIDE OUT AND HE HITS THE MIDDLE WHERE THE DOORS WOULD BE.