R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2008, 06:43 PM   #16
Tech Master
 
porkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niles,Michigan
Posts: 1,007
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

i under stand
__________________
AE T4: 8.5 AE B4: 10.5 AE B44: 7.5
www.michianabuildingsupplies.com(Sponsor)
www.embassyrcraceway.com
www.michianarc.com
www.steelmx.com(Sponsor)
porkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:08 PM   #17
Tech Adept
 
ToddFalkowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Goshen, IN
Posts: 164
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ToddFalkowski
Default

Yeah, also on the MRCR site is live chat. Melqui's been playing with it for a long time, finally got it working... Try it out!

www.michianarc.com

__________________
Shop at WWW.RUSSELLRC.COM
www.facebook.com/DeliciousVinylGraphics
www.f14chassis.com
www.muddslidemotorsports.com
BSR Tires
ToddFalkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:11 AM   #18
Tech Master
 
Kings Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: sw lower michigan
Posts: 1,681
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddFalkowski View Post
Yeah, also on the MRCR site is live chat. Melqui's been playing with it for a long time, finally got it working... Try it out!

www.michianarc.com

VERY COOL! We've got a temperary web page up for info @
www.embassyrcraceway.com. new site coming soon.
Kings Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:47 AM   #19
Tech Master
 
porkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niles,Michigan
Posts: 1,007
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

rain for Saturday
__________________
AE T4: 8.5 AE B4: 10.5 AE B44: 7.5
www.michianabuildingsupplies.com(Sponsor)
www.embassyrcraceway.com
www.michianarc.com
www.steelmx.com(Sponsor)
porkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:11 PM   #20
Tech Master
 
Kings Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: sw lower michigan
Posts: 1,681
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkey View Post
rain for Saturday
only 40% chance, that means 60% no rain!
Kings Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:04 PM   #21
Tech Master
 
porkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niles,Michigan
Posts: 1,007
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

but still last race was a 30% and it rained
__________________
AE T4: 8.5 AE B4: 10.5 AE B44: 7.5
www.michianabuildingsupplies.com(Sponsor)
www.embassyrcraceway.com
www.michianarc.com
www.steelmx.com(Sponsor)
porkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:46 PM   #22
Tech Master
 
Kings Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: sw lower michigan
Posts: 1,681
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkey View Post
but still last race was a 30% and it rained
have faith grasshopper, I mean, chassis breaker!
Kings Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:03 PM   #23
Tech Master
 
porkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niles,Michigan
Posts: 1,007
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

o i will
__________________
AE T4: 8.5 AE B4: 10.5 AE B44: 7.5
www.michianabuildingsupplies.com(Sponsor)
www.embassyrcraceway.com
www.michianarc.com
www.steelmx.com(Sponsor)
porkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:37 AM   #24
Tech Adept
 
ToddFalkowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Goshen, IN
Posts: 164
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ToddFalkowski
Default

Don't jinx it, Ty.....

Roll call- who's in for the weekend?

My buddy's coming from Chicago to run truck (I think)
I might race something (although it won't be my buggy, which is on it's way to Australia)
Think Aaron is in for buggy....

Who else?
__________________
Shop at WWW.RUSSELLRC.COM
www.facebook.com/DeliciousVinylGraphics
www.f14chassis.com
www.muddslidemotorsports.com
BSR Tires
ToddFalkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:43 AM   #25
Tech Regular
 
bjr48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddFalkowski View Post
Don't jinx it, Ty.....

Roll call- who's in for the weekend?

My buddy's coming from Chicago to run truck (I think)
I might race something (although it won't be my buggy, which is on it's way to Australia)
Think Aaron is in for buggy....

Who else?
I think the only thing that can stop me is the weather this time
I'm lucky that I had parts on hand for what I broke last Sat. at practice. Some other 1/8 nitro guys came out last Sat. to practice so hopefully they will all come back to race!
bjr48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:47 PM   #26
Tech Master
 
Kings Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: sw lower michigan
Posts: 1,681
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddFalkowski View Post
Don't jinx it, Ty.....

Roll call- who's in for the weekend?

My buddy's coming from Chicago to run truck (I think)
I might race something (although it won't be my buggy, which is on it's way to Australia)
Think Aaron is in for buggy....

Who else?
ok, you twisted my arm, Tami and I are in. Won't be racing th lil buggy, just the big one and a truck. I'll bet Andy's in too!
Kings Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:10 AM   #27
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Goshen Indiana
Posts: 40
Default

Is there gonna be a makeup date for the race if it gets rained out? Looks like a
pretty good chance for rain.
mduncan31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:05 AM   #28
Tech Master
 
Kings Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: sw lower michigan
Posts: 1,681
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mduncan31 View Post
Is there gonna be a makeup date for the race if it gets rained out? Looks like a
pretty good chance for rain.
We hope too! I'm waiting to here from our scoring guys on this. Planning on running tomorrow still though.
Kings Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:33 AM   #29
Tech Master
 
porkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Niles,Michigan
Posts: 1,007
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

i hope it will miss us
__________________
AE T4: 8.5 AE B4: 10.5 AE B44: 7.5
www.michianabuildingsupplies.com(Sponsor)
www.embassyrcraceway.com
www.michianarc.com
www.steelmx.com(Sponsor)
porkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:13 PM   #30
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Goshen Indiana
Posts: 40
Default

Does anyone want to do some dirt oval racing b4 it gets cold this year? I would like to have some guys (and ladies) come over to my house to race on my track. it is not real fancy but it is fun, it's 86' long by 36' wide and roughly 9' wide lanes. The racing is pretty tight, but we have fun. I think I have enough pit space in my garage for about 5 or so people and we can set tables up anywhere. Would like to bbq some chicken and burgers. P.M. me if anyone is interested
mduncan31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:19 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net