Camarillo Off-Road, New Track Layout.

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Quote: Brent, I highly doubt that it will have 12-15 heats. Last year we didnt have nearly that (5-7 heats or so wasnt it?) And that included their usual gas guys. It will be pretty lax I'm sure, good practice for the guys that can make it.
    yah steve i was thinkin about that,we had 9 or 10 heats couple weeks ago but that included gas and there were alot of gas so..
    i was thinkin more how busy pegasus was the night before jbrl but that was alot closer so,yes steven your prob right i still think 8 heats..i would love for small turn out just to get sum good practice in,but i also need time to relax in the pool and lay out get a better tan so..
  • Quote: yah steve i was thinkin about that,we had 9 or 10 heats couple weeks ago but that included gas and there were alot of gas so..
    i was thinkin more how busy pegasus was the night before jbrl but that was alot closer so,yes steven your prob right i still think 8 heats..i would love for small turn out just to get sum good practice in,but i also need time to relax in the pool and lay out get a better tan so..

• Hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for hosting Round 5 of the JBRL electric series this past weekend. You guys did a great job hosting the event and taking care of track build and prep. You guys are great people and fun to be around!
  • hey guys wanted to drop in and say great job on the track,it really came along ways from what it was a coule weeks ago,track seemed very basic and fast,but very tough once the track broke up alittle and made for some great racing..
    tyler thanks again for all your hard work,you are a great reprsentitive for the club and track....
  • thank you guys for coming out to our place. i hope to some time to get to your home track to do some racing. once again, thanks for coming out, and hope to see you at the track.
  • HEy
    Hey guys new to the area! My name is RJ,
    I have an
    Evader st (trashed need major help)
    Jato( little help)
    Savage X (little help)

I need a track and a parts store with a knowledgable staff!!! Please help... Iceland was rough on them! Plus just got into the sport 5 years ago and had to go on hold for 3. Very little exp!!! Also need directions to the track! I have a friend wade that also has a Savage X. We would like to come out and see what is here!!!

Thank you,
    RJ
  • RJ, it's been a while since you posted but you can get all of the info you need atg www.roadrunnersrc.com

James