R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 08-03-2008, 06:03 PM   #46
Tech Regular

Hey Mario, are you and the marshals crew coming on the 10th? Rally the troops!

XRAY NT1 2013 / FORDHAM HOBBIES / HOT RACE TYRES/ Port Jervis NY Onroad Raceway/ FLOYD BENNET RACEWAY / McPappy Racing /
shamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 05:48 AM   #47
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamu View Post
Hey Mario, are you and the marshals crew coming on the 10th? Rally the troops!
Alex is away at school...Craig should/might be back from vegas(helped his brother move).Jeremy is MIA...lol.ME???? I will be on the beach in Honduras that weekend.Sorry this go round.I was sick last race(woke up with a nasty cold.Bought new foams and all for the ld NTC3 too).Will be back in time for the next race aftre this one.Unless I'm eaten by sharks...see you all then. will bring others with me too.Mario.

Last edited by lotus1; 08-04-2008 at 05:49 AM. Reason: spelling
lotus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:10 PM   #48
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus1 View Post
Alex is away at school...Craig should/might be back from vegas(helped his brother move).Jeremy is MIA...lol.ME???? I will be on the beach in Honduras that weekend.Sorry this go round.I was sick last race(woke up with a nasty cold.Bought new foams and all for the ld NTC3 too).Will be back in time for the next race aftre this one.Unless I'm eaten by sharks...see you all then. will bring others with me too.Mario.
Have a good time see ya at the next race which will be on the 24th or the 31st i'll know for shure by the end of the week.

XRAY NT1 2013 / FORDHAM HOBBIES / HOT RACE TYRES/ Port Jervis NY Onroad Raceway/ FLOYD BENNET RACEWAY / McPappy Racing /
Old 08-05-2008, 11:55 AM   #49
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamu View Post
Have a good time see ya at the next race which will be on the 24th or the 31st i'll know for shure by the end of the week.
Thanks.We will hook up.lolI'll stay tuned...will also be talking to the others too.M
Old 08-08-2008, 04:43 AM   #50
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus1 View Post
Yea, yea, yea, Same old line.ya know like, cough cough i'm sick, only on our race dates or the wife says no, or the child broke his toe or theres a wedding or the dog chewed on my tires and now there chunked so i can't race or car problems but it's all ways something, OK now Tell the truth, You can't afford us, you really don't want to race with us (beat by us) and you think we smell and/or look funny.
This is the real reason. L.M.A.O. Hey Mario Just wanted to say hello, hope all is well and i hope you have a great time on your vacay and i hope you have fun with the sharks.
With love,
J.C.
Dreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:51 AM   #51
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
Yea, yea, yea, Same old line.ya know like, cough cough i'm sick, only on our race dates or the wife says no, or the child broke his toe or theres a wedding or the dog chewed on my tires and now there chunked so i can't race or car problems but it's all ways something, OK now Tell the truth, You can't afford us, you really don't want to race with us (beat by us) and you think we smell and/or look funny.
This is the real reason. L.M.A.O. Hey Mario Just wanted to say hello, hope all is well and i hope you have a great time on your vacay and i hope you have fun with the sharks.
With love,
J.C.
WOW....they let ANYBODY into this thread!!!!!I did hear that but until now........Will see you soon,all is good looking forward to some beach/ocean relaxation.With love back...Mario
Old 08-13-2008, 05:12 AM   #52
Tech Regular

our next race will be sunday Aug.24th,i'll see everyone at the regionals!

Old 08-20-2008, 05:50 PM   #53
Tech Regular

just a reminder,we are racing at Prospeed this Sunday hope to see you there!

Old 08-25-2008, 05:05 PM   #54
Tech Regular

SEPTEMBER 14th / TROPHY RACE !!!!
Classes: 1/8 nitro onroad
1/10 nitro touring
1/10 mod electric touring
Inferno GT
Hope to see you all there.

Old 08-27-2008, 11:18 AM   #55
Tech Regular

As of today I see no races in our tri state area for this Sunday Aug 31st,we could race at prospeed but I need to know if anybody is interested in racing this sunday.If you could please respond to this thread so we can get a race together for this sunday.I know this seems odd but last sunday only 2 racers showed up.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:05 AM   #56
Tech Regular

Sorry to announce that we will be canceling the trophy event on Sept 14th.
It was a decision that we made for a couple of reasons.The main reason for canceling was holding a trophy event the correct way.Financially we could not provide enough trophy's for all the mains that we feel are required.We will be having a club race on Sept 14th and hope you can come out and support us.

Old 09-07-2008, 07:04 PM   #57
Tech Regular

Just a reminder that we will be racing on Sunday Sept 14th.this will be a club race.The track will be ready by 9:00 for practice and please register by 10:00.There will be 3 heats followed by the mains.see you there.

Old 09-12-2008, 03:39 PM   #58
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Shamu

couple of pics of my losi XXXSG+ vintage trans am car
Attached Thumbnails
Asphalt Onroad Racing in Middletown NY.-2008_09120001.jpg   Asphalt Onroad Racing in Middletown NY.-2008_09120002.jpg  
rcracer1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:48 AM   #59
Tech Regular

As of now we are racing tomorrow,the weather channel has been wrong before.We will post a cancellation on this thread and on our web site www.prospeedrcraceway.com between 6:30-7:00 am tomorrow.

Old 09-13-2008, 06:24 AM   #60
Tech Master

Default .................

Shammy,is there going to be more race dates?Cant make tomorrow...last day at Bills....points etc. I do have some fresh gas foams waiting to be used.M