Wiki Posts
Search

The Future of Trains and Lanes 2008 Off Road Racing Season

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default The Future of Trains and Lanes 2008 Off Road Racing Season

Hello races out there, im starting this thread to talk about Trains and Lanes off Road Raceway in Easton, Pa. Recently the 2008 season has gone through a few major changes to our racing program, the first being a new race director, and also the opportunity for all electric cars to run with the nitro cars as well. And quite frankly with gas at 4.00 a gallon, it's nice having a local venue to the Lehigh Valley, PA. However as race director i have noticed a lack in attendance at our races. Whether this was due to previous years and what went on? I really don't know. Lets take today for instance, its 2:30 on ONE OF THE BEST SUNDAYS WE HAVE HAD IN A WHILE, and im home after leaving the track due to the 5 racers that came out today? Typing in a forum? I should be running the 2wd electric main now.

And i find it strange, because if you look back to our season opener, which was on a national holiday, we had a solid 12 races. 6 2wd buggy and 6 nitro? And that was a national holiday. And you had today, and we struggled to see six races there?

So im asking you, the person that stopped coming to our track, Why did you stop? Was it the people, the track itself? Race entry's? Payouts,

This year i was hoping to have one of the best racing seasons there yet? Honestly where else can you find a track around Eastern Pa that runs 4wd electric buggies? Or 10th scale trucks? Lets face it no one? So heres your shot to tell me what happend? What would you want to change? Im looking for a fresh new start? Anyone agree?

thanks for the time,

Tim Stuart