Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Outdoor dirt track - White Park - Bedford , Michigan

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 12:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

everytime i go there i see kids running on it, riding bikes, people walking there dog! i get so mad. there is 4 signs with the track rules. and i see kids parents just standing there watching there kids run around on it. uhhhhhh! i live right next to it. i been trying to help maintain it. any help is greatly apreciated! i want to keep it up and running even just to drive on for fun. but people gotta help out. dont throw garbage on the ground,etc... i put quite a few stakes in the tubing to help hold it down since i was there last year when 2 guys came and took about 90% of all the metal stakes!!! lets keep the white park track alive!!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2011, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

ok, for you that dont know some people redesigned the track sunday. i took some pics tonight to show what it looks like now.
Attached Thumbnails Outdoor dirt track - White Park - Bedford , Michigan-picture-315.jpg   Outdoor dirt track - White Park - Bedford , Michigan-picture-316.jpg   Outdoor dirt track - White Park - Bedford , Michigan-picture-317.jpg   Outdoor dirt track - White Park - Bedford , Michigan-picture-318.jpg   Outdoor dirt track - White Park - Bedford , Michigan-picture-319.jpg  

Old 05-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Tech Elite

and a couple more.
Attached Thumbnails Outdoor dirt track - White Park - Bedford , Michigan-picture-321.jpg   Outdoor dirt track - White Park - Bedford , Michigan-picture-320.jpg  
Old 05-14-2011, 10:21 PM
Tech Initiate

i will stop by and practice with my vendetta st anytime i have to drive down to toledo (once or twice a month), seems good. is it always open in the daytime? any chance i could text you or email you if i'm coming down, just to ask if the track is flooded or something that particular day? wouldn't bother stopping and getting my hopes up if it's not a runnable day
Old 05-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SonicXtreme
i will stop by and practice with my vendetta st anytime i have to drive down to toledo (once or twice a month), seems good. is it always open in the daytime? any chance i could text you or email you if i'm coming down, just to ask if the track is flooded or something that particular day? wouldn't bother stopping and getting my hopes up if it's not a runnable day
yea the track is always open. yea you can get ahold of me at [email protected]. just send me a e-mail on the day you plan on going or something.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Tech Initiate

too bad it's been a downpour lately, i have a doctors appointment tomorrow in town. wish i knew about it when i still went to college there. i have to be in town next thursday as well but right now that looks like another rainy day at the moment >_<
Old 05-18-2011, 09:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SonicXtreme
too bad it's been a downpour lately, i have a doctors appointment tomorrow in town. wish i knew about it when i still went to college there. i have to be in town next thursday as well but right now that looks like another rainy day at the moment >_<
yea the weather this week has sucked! but its supposed to warm up here soon. the guys were supposed to finish the track sunday, but im not sure if they did due to the weather.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

When do you guys race and what classes do you run ?
Old 05-19-2011, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lenhammer
When do you guys race and what classes do you run ?
right now there isnt any races being held. hopefully in the near future!
Old 06-13-2011, 05:36 AM
Tech Elite

ok, for the people that dont know, theres stakes in the tubing now. i got about 15 more im going to put in today so all the tubing will stay in place. the jumps are getting re-faced here soon also. im going to the track here shortly to put the rest of the stakes in. i might try and reface a couple jumps.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Is this track still operational? I went to the main website and it appears it hasn't been updated since 2007...

If it is still open, what classes run, specs for classes and days of racing?

thanks for the help.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by zukis
Is this track still operational? I went to the main website and it appears it hasn't been updated since 2007...

If it is still open, what classes run, specs for classes and days of racing?

thanks for the help.
the track is open, but no more racing takes place there. they moved to carleton michigan to race. the track at white park is just a bashing track. here is a link to the site i go to-

http://www.rcracingextreme.com/forum...php?f=4&t=7604
Old 12-14-2011, 10:10 AM
Tech Elite

Default the track in carleton mi.

good news!!!!! i get the magazine rc driver every month and see the track directory near the back. theres quite a few tracks in michigan, but i dont see this one! so i sent them a e-mail last night and gave them the name '' the track '' and the address and the rcracingextreme website and asked if they would please list it in there magazine. so i got a e-mail today from them and they said they will!!!! so look for this great track to be listed in an upcoming month of rc driver!!!!!

i also sent them the ifo on the whitepark track to.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:09 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ckblood05
good news!!!!! i get the magazine rc driver every month and see the track directory near the back. theres quite a few tracks in michigan, but i dont see this one! so i sent them a e-mail last night and gave them the name '' the track '' and the address and the rcracingextreme website and asked if they would please list it in there magazine. so i got a e-mail today from them and they said they will!!!! so look for this great track to be listed in an upcoming month of rc driver!!!!!

i also sent them the ifo on the whitepark track to.

You should probably leave it up the owner of "The Track" to put his information in the magazines, especially since it's private property.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:15 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by sb7979
You should probably leave it up the owner of "The Track" to put his information in the magazines, especially since it's private property.
well i posted this on the track's facebook page. it has the info of the track on the web address about it being private and times to run on it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.