Wiki Posts
Search

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Thopper
teeforb...what did you use to make the conversion on the mbx6...tekno?. I would like to talk with you about the conversion. All my nitro stuff was stolen this week and this could be a good time to take the plunge into electric. I have believed for two years that electric will take over, It is happeneng but slower then I thought.

I had a new mbx6 with a speed that was working great so I am still thinking mbx6 for electric. What is up with the zippy's? Never heard of them.

How can I get ahold of you...I am an ARC racer (split between arc and rev)
PM sent!!!
Old 11-23-2008, 03:40 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Jeff,

Thats sucks about your stuff getting stolen! sorry to hear that. Did it happen at ARC?
Old 11-24-2008, 05:35 AM
Tech Regular

No not at ARC....my house (gagarge). Yes it sucks. a losi,mugen a speed,vspec servos on and on.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:45 AM
Tech Champion

Sorry to hear that too Thopper!!! Any insurance on your stolen goods?

What ever you need help with for electric conversion, let me know. I am sure I can help. Not sure when you will be ready with everything, but thunder alley toys for tots event is having an electric 1/8th scale buggy class. It's Dec 5th i believe. A few electric guys from ARC was thinking about going. I am thinking about going to. Also, my friend is letting me QUOTE "BORROW" his MBX5T as I regretfully sold mines a month back. His borrow typically means, here you go. He's a sponsored on-road guy, so he's cool with lending me his truggy. I will be converting that puppy SOON when i get my hands on it. I am thinking about riding down to LA tonight to go pick it up. MAYBE I can have it ready by this weekend. MAYBE!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Jeff, call me please.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Tech Adept

WTF is up with all the stealing lately??
what is wrong with people??
seriously i hate to even think about people who steal.
it just gets me so mad!
Old 11-24-2008, 12:02 PM
Tech Elite

Theft is on the rise I think due to the economy. So everyone needs to be careful. A good friend of mine got all his RC stuff stolen from his house a couple weeks ago, including laptops, PS3, Wii. It really does suck. Thiefs are the lowest forms of life.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default DE Racing

Hey Butch Man,

I agree that the first layout (with exception to the woops ) was a great layout. It had good elevation changes, flowed and was teched out. The thing is that it took us almost a week to build, not one day. The more help out there, the better the track can be. Also, Dan has never had any clay added. It was all the natural dirt. It was just packed and rolled like crazy. ( I think Jerry drove his tracktor around that thing about 800 times) I know Dan is working on making the place better every week and the clay will help alot. It all takes time and money. The more we help and support the place the better it can become. Just my 2 cents
Old 11-24-2008, 07:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I hate thieves. We should do like they do in arab countries. Chop off their hand if they get caught stealing.

They will only have two chances to steal something good.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The track will get better. This track had it's first race july 4th weekend after alot of hard work by everybody involved. If any of you ever raced at the old ARC you know that the track there also had the same problem[I know i was there every weekend] Dan is in the process right now of making ARC the only place to race! Dan has sourced out some dialed clay to add to the track and it will be an awesome deal when its all finished. Dan has had a few setbacks and has never hung his head low. How many track owners do you see racing at their own tracks? Quite a few. Dan has never raced at his new facility and still wants to be able to provide us with the best track he can every week. Pretty cool for him to do that. Dan has a pasion for this sport and it shows when you hear him on the mic announcing or even walking through the pits to say hello to everybody. I know great things are going to happen and Dan knows how to make it happen. I thank Dan for bringing r/c racing back to my area and letting me have a place to have an awesome time on Saturday nights! See you guys this weekend.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey guys, finally got on here. What's up Chris and Dave.

Anyway, I'd like to also thank Dan for providing a place to race. When ARC ver. 1.0 closed, I didn't race for a year and and half. I've enjoyed every layout that has been there thus far, like the current one the best. Dan has put a massive amount of time, money and effort into this track and I personally will do whatever I can to help Dan make it better. I'm totally fine with the dirt as is, rough tracks force me to drive better, but I know the clay will help keep the track together so less maintenance during the week and race days is a plus.

Thanks to everyone who has helped Dan get ARC ver. 2.0 going!

Happy Thanksgiving and cya this weekend!

Mike Villarino
Old 11-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default racing

OK who's racing this sat ???? I hear everybody's 2cents and agree with alot of people idea's . My personal thought's about the situation are the rougher the track the more you have to pay attention to detail's and spend some time setting your car up to be the best it can be . Take the world's for example that track was all over the place . I'm just happy with the all around crowd at ARC and it will only get better . Don V call me when you have a chance
Old 11-25-2008, 01:07 PM
Tech Champion

im in this weekend. electric buggy and truggy!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 01:47 PM
Tech Elite

Count me in for this Saturday. Weather is supposed to be good.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:01 PM
Tech Champion

Hey guys, jus thinking out loud. Have you ever thought about racing with your online line user name instead of your birth name? that way, it's easier to know who's who on this forum and i think it will introduce more excitement? I see many of your online on different forums and such, but I would have NO idea who you are at the track. Jus a ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.