Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 02-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #1231
Tech Rookie

sure,but you have to start one lap down
rcadick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #1232
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

i am ready to race this weekend finally hope to see some good racing i can't wait to race my first race ever(1/8 scale)
Tel: (858) 997-0833
ZERTA RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:47 PM   #1233
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default 1/10 electric

When was the last 1/10 electric race at ARC?

I hear that it is continually Nitro and 1/8 scale races.

I want to bring up my Slash, but want to know if it is even possible to race it.

Thanks!
dig21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:42 AM   #1234
Tech Adept

Do you still need your own Transponder to race there? I never been ther and really want to go but I don't have a transponder to race.

Losi 22m 2.0
Losi SCTe
Axial SCX10 Deadbolt Crawler
Krupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:46 AM   #1235
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to yasuji

hey guys and gals.....i know you all have these
Matsushimas Mini-Z Upland ,CA is expanding to a full time mini-z race track with a small Mini-Z Racing inventory specializing in PN Racing aftermarket parts
we are calling all racers from off road to on road heli and air beginers to experts to come out and hone your skills and have a ton of fun learning from or racing with the fastest Mini-Z drivers in So-Cal
also introducing the DOUBLE THROW DOWN Lap Record Challenge....
Come out and become a member @Matsushimas Mini-Z Upland ,CA we will be giving away free practice days to the fastest driver of the week
as well as a grand prize giveaway for the driver who holds the single fastest lap for the layout of the month..... more details to come
Matsushimas Mini-Z
1012 W. 9th st
Upland ,CA 91786
CALL FOR MORE INFO
MON NOON-10PM
WED NOON-10PM
SUN NOON-10PM
kenonhobby.com
RcKenon Saturday Racing
yasuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:28 AM   #1236
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dig21 View Post
When was the last 1/10 electric race at ARC?

I hear that it is continually Nitro and 1/8 scale races.

I want to bring up my Slash, but want to know if it is even possible to race it.

Thanks!
Last time I saw a slash racing there was a few months ago. A small group showed up that all had slashes. You should organize a group to show and Dan will race them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krupted View Post
Do you still need your own Transponder to race there? I never been ther and really want to go but I don't have a transponder to race.
Yes. Unless you can get permission from Dan to do so without, he still asks that people bring their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasuji View Post
hey guys and gals.....i know you all have these
Matsushimas Mini-Z Upland ,CA is expanding to a full time mini-z race track with a small Mini-Z Racing inventory specializin
This is the Temecula forum. You should start a new thread to promote your race. Might get more response.
Marzac2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:04 PM   #1237
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I will be there this sat with my Mugenized SC8. Dan and Zac will have theirs, so a couple more and we'll have a full field. Should be pretty sweet. I just have to get it painted this Fri, hopefully something like this:
Matthew_Armeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:12 PM   #1238
Tech Master

OK all short course trucks listen up! Slash's, Slayer's Sc8's and all other short course trucks we need you all to show up this weekend. I would like to have a meeting with all of you to establish some classes and rules for our trucks. I know we have allot of slash's out there that want to race and we want to accomadate you as well as all the slayer guys and the big trucks as well. If we can get some class structure set up now, we will have good fair racing for all of us. If you guys are interested in meeting maybe we can set up a meeting at the track saturday morning before practice to establish some rules and figure out how we can promote our trucks so these classes will grow every week. Let me know what you think.
tech5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:13 PM   #1239
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech5 View Post
OK all short course trucks listen up! Slash's, Slayer's Sc8's and all other short course trucks we need you all to show up this weekend. I would like to have a meeting with all of you to establish some classes and rules for our trucks. I know we have allot of slash's out there that want to race and we want to accomadate you as well as all the slayer guys and the big trucks as well. If we can get some class structure set up now, we will have good fair racing for all of us. If you guys are interested in meeting maybe we can set up a meeting at the track saturday morning before practice to establish some rules and figure out how we can promote our trucks so these classes will grow every week. Let me know what you think.
Hello,
I am very interested in this as I have a stock SC8 and a Velineon Slash. I will not be able to make this Saturday but would like to be included. Please let me know what is decided so when I do get a chance, I will be prepared.
Thanks,
V
What brand of Transponder?
Giulitto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:30 PM   #1240
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to teeforb

Man, what's up with a 1/10th scale class for the b4, b44, or t4 class??? That's the business!!!
teeforb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:15 PM   #1241
Tech Master

V,

AMB makes the transponders that most use and they are right around $100.oo. These can be used at any track you go to so it is actually a good investment. I will post the out come of our meeting this weekend here so that those that cant make it are still in the loop. Look forward to seeing you at the track. Let me know when you are going so you will have help if needed.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:01 AM   #1242
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
I think this is a great idea. I ran my Slash up at ARC when they first came out and had a blast. The only bummer was there was never very many of them out there. With the popularity of these truck where it is now, we should have tons of people there if they just knew about it. I think most people consider ARC a nitro track, but it's really great for electric too- especially the SC trucks. Getting a class structure figured out is the key. I will plan to be there and hopefully bring 2-3 others with their Slashes as well.
jnlisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:12 AM   #1243
Tech Master

Great! Look me up when you get there. Or let me know what your truck looks like and I will find you!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:20 AM   #1244
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Great! Look me up when you get there. Or let me know what your truck looks like and I will find you!
I will look you up tomorrow. What time are you thinking for the meeting? I'll be running my new Jeremy McGrath CORR replica body- black white and green.
jnlisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:53 AM   #1245
Tech Regular

How does someone recognize you Tech5? Lets see...what is your most obvious feature...hmm...good looks,naw. How is anyone going to know who you are?

I am in cleveland so I wont be there but have fun anyway!
Thopper is offline   Reply With Quote