Race 1 - August 23rd
Race 2 - September 13th
Race 3 - October 4th
Race 4 - October 11th

This is a club race series which on those dates you will accumilate
points according to finishing position. Three races will count so
basically you will have one throwout. We will have sponsor, prizes
and flyer information at a later date. Any questions please call Dan
Cole @ 951-760-4573 or myself @ 951-385-1529.

Thanks,

gary
Old 07-24-2008, 10:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks Guys but I am going to help build the track and assist running the race. They already went through 5000 tickets and last year we had 2500 tickets and still got over a thousand spectators. he race is going to be off the hook this year.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Whats up Gary!! Have fun out there, and have a safe trip! Several of us 1/10 electric guys are going to make it over to ARC soon to race. See you there!!
Old 07-25-2008, 05:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Jeez! the race schedule is pretty TIGHT.. I am going to try my best to make it.. its expensive to race almost every weekend! lol.. But yeah I am trying to get bigger sponsors. wish me luck..
Old 07-25-2008, 06:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

I will be going track tomorrow.. see y'all there..
Old 07-26-2008, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Any mod trucks or J82's been out. I am literally in the process of selling my stuff, although i dont really want to. If i could run out here i would have an excuse to keep it!
Old 07-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Tech Elite

There were no electrics today and I think none last weekend. Just not very popular. 1/8th scale is the most popular class in the world right now.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah electric gets boring fast, but its affordable than nitro.. some people cant afford nitro or doesnt want to do whole tuning thing.. lol..

It was fun last night! but damn the track was so rough!!! time for new layout! lol.. I was confused why my pit guy tell me to come in during the main, i made one pit stop and then i thought he was telling me race is over.. i let three cars passing me.. damn!
Old 07-27-2008, 03:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Had a pretty good time yesterday. This was only my second trip out there, and yeah the track was pretty rough everywhere. Definitely could not go blasting around the track! guaranteed wreckage if so. Had to try and stay out of the holes, and had to pick a new line over the table top thingy in the front.

Anyways, maybe a new layout by the time I head out again. Until then, back to Hemet to sharpen some skills, and get ready for the Saturday Series in a few weeks!

ARC has a pretty cool set-up. Still need to be able to hear the Director from the starting area in the mains. Either that, or take some lip reading classes.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cornerspeed
There were no electrics today and I think none last weekend. Just not very popular. 1/8th scale is the most popular class in the world right now.

Last weekend there were 3 in the electric class, although one was a nitro crt .5. Agreed that it is not very "alive" here at this particular track, but there is no reason for it. The track is perfectly suitable for 1/10th scale (though it's a little blown out at the moment).

Originally Posted by itsshemp
Had a pretty good time yesterday. This was only my second trip out there, and yeah the track was pretty rough everywhere. Definitely could not go blasting around the track! guaranteed wreckage if so. Had to try and stay out of the holes, and had to pick a new line over the table top thingy in the front.

Anyways, maybe a new layout by the time I head out again. Until then, back to Hemet to sharpen some skills, and get ready for the Saturday Series in a few weeks!

ARC has a pretty cool set-up. Still need to be able to hear the Director from the starting area in the mains. Either that, or take some lip reading classes.

Didn't they have one of the turn marshals stand out on the track and give hand signals to the pit guys for the start? That seemed to work in spite of the fact that is it hard for the pit guys to hear the loudspeaker.

Dan said he is ordering a light strip (or tree). Like the kind used at drag races. It will have red-yellow-green lights for signaling the start of the race. It will work great because the mains usually start right as the sun is going down. This will be a really cool feature and I hope it gets put in soon.

Hope to see a good turn out for next weekend. I am coming up form SD with a large group. Hopefully we will also have a new layout!!!
Old 07-27-2008, 09:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Before you do come up.. bring some tables and chairs! also EZ up.. these tables get taken over real fast. I got there right when they open within 15 mins tables are taken up.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:18 PM
Tech Adept

When are they suppose to change the track? Does anyone know when that is scheduled for?? They had take a break during the mains in order to make the loop under the ground again on the front straight. It was becoming exposed because of all the pot holes.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default electric

I know you are trying to push electric at ARC. But it is very difficult to run electric at a gas track. PRactice is a night mare when gas truggies flat out run over electric cars and demolish them before you even get to race. Don't get me wrong I have not been to the new ARC yet but I know how this works.

We will try to get out there after the NAtionals in August.
See you soon.

P.S. Have a Jammin CRT roller for 200.
PM me
Old 07-28-2008, 06:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nick64merc
When are they suppose to change the track? Does anyone know when that is scheduled for?? They had take a break during the mains in order to make the loop under the ground again on the front straight. It was becoming exposed because of all the pot holes.
I was wondering the same thing. I am hoping to practice on Wednesday and race on Saturday and I would really like to see a different layout.

The bumps and ruts were a bit large two weekends ago. So hopefully they are working on it.

Anyone know for sure?
Old 07-28-2008, 06:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Marzac2

Didn't they have one of the turn marshals stand out on the track and give hand signals to the pit guys for the start? That seemed to work in spite of the fact that is it hard for the pit guys to hear the loudspeaker.
This is actually how it is supposed to work. The pit men that are holding the cars cannot hear anything. There is supposed to be a starter like I did when I marshalled the 1st main.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.