R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2010, 07:33 PM   #3061
Tech Master
 
ON A MISSION's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,407
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default wow

whats going on up north? Lets get a new layout in up there and get back to some good old times at ARC. I raced locally in San diego and talked with allot of people that want to run at arc. I think the track needs rebuilt and needs to join up with Hemet , Rev , Thunder alley. To put together another grassroots series together. I saw the 5b's running and they are cool. I think a 5b race every couple weeks or something would benefit Arc . The more new people that come out bring people with them to ARC .....
ON A MISSION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:02 PM   #3062
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 458
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ON A MISSION View Post
whats going on up north? Lets get a new layout in up there and get back to some good old times at ARC. I raced locally in San diego and talked with allot of people that want to run at arc. I think the track needs rebuilt and needs to join up with Hemet , Rev , Thunder alley. To put together another grassroots series together. I saw the 5b's running and they are cool. I think a 5b race every couple weeks or something would benefit Arc . The more new people that come out bring people with them to ARC .....
No tractor. I have a feeling memorial weekend is when it will happen.
__________________
Vince G.

Sponsorship:
MY JOB
Giulitto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:48 PM   #3063
Tech Fanatic
 
trackstarlosi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: wildomar, CA
Posts: 751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ON A MISSION View Post
whats going on up north? Lets get a new layout in up there and get back to some good old times at ARC. I raced locally in San diego and talked with allot of people that want to run at arc. I think the track needs rebuilt and needs to join up with Hemet , Rev , Thunder alley. To put together another grassroots series together. I saw the 5b's running and they are cool. I think a 5b race every couple weeks or something would benefit Arc . The more new people that come out bring people with them to ARC .....
up north. haha WONTON!!
__________________
Dylan Elliott

TLR Team Losi Racing / Novarossi / Nitrotane / Spectrum
trackstarlosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:15 PM   #3064
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 153
Default

I agree with On a Mission. Need to open the track up to every racer type. I cant do the friday night races. A track change always brings a crowd. Barona is cool, but it is just not the on the same level ARC or Rev. Lets get the Nitro crowd back up to ARC.
nick64merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 03:21 PM   #3065
Tech Regular
 
RickyBobby619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 325
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ON A MISSION View Post
whats going on up north? Lets get a new layout in up there and get back to some good old times at ARC. I raced locally in San diego and talked with allot of people that want to run at arc. I think the track needs rebuilt and needs to join up with Hemet , Rev , Thunder alley. To put together another grassroots series together. I saw the 5b's running and they are cool. I think a 5b race every couple weeks or something would benefit Arc . The more new people that come out bring people with them to ARC .....
+1... I totally agree! Friday night was fun... Good turnout and good times! It was nice to see some of the up north guys that we usually race with @ ARC make the trec down to race!
__________________
KYOSHO MP9, AKA, FUTABA, ORION,
SWORKZ S350T, O.S.
RickyBobby619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:32 PM   #3066
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 121
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick64merc View Post
I agree with On a Mission. Need to open the track up to every racer type. I cant do the friday night races. A track change always brings a crowd. Barona is cool, but it is just not the on the same level ARC or Rev. Lets get the Nitro crowd back up to ARC.
+1. was there on sat.sad to only see 4 of us out there.
rglamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:14 PM   #3067
Tech Master
 
ON A MISSION's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,407
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default P

whats everyone up to ? Carson have you been running ? Tansel ?
ON A MISSION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #3068
Tech Fanatic
 
trackstarlosi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: wildomar, CA
Posts: 751
Default NITRO AT HEMET!

This saturday gates open at 5pm, racing at 630pm. BRAND NEW layout, only shortcourse have run on it so far. If there is a good turnout this will be put in the perminant schedule. Like i said, new layout, come check it out.
__________________
Dylan Elliott

TLR Team Losi Racing / Novarossi / Nitrotane / Spectrum
trackstarlosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:44 PM   #3069
Tech Fanatic
 
trackstarlosi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: wildomar, CA
Posts: 751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackstarlosi View Post
This saturday gates open at 5pm, racing at 630pm. BRAND NEW layout, only shortcourse have run on it so far. If there is a good turnout this will be put in the perminant schedule. Like i said, new layout, come check it out.
entry fee is only $12!!
__________________
Dylan Elliott

TLR Team Losi Racing / Novarossi / Nitrotane / Spectrum
trackstarlosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:46 AM   #3070
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 153
Default

NEW LAYOUT!!! With a new Schedule!!! SWEET!!!! Now we need to get everyone to show up. ANY Pics of the new Layout to Post up here? Come on Racers ARC this Saturday!!!!!
nick64merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #3071
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 185
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

He means a new layout at Hemet.
DE Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:08 AM   #3072
Tech Fanatic
 
trackstarlosi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: wildomar, CA
Posts: 751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick64merc View Post
NEW LAYOUT!!! With a new Schedule!!! SWEET!!!! Now we need to get everyone to show up. ANY Pics of the new Layout to Post up here? Come on Racers ARC this Saturday!!!!!
lol. hemet, maybe i should have put two titles.
__________________
Dylan Elliott

TLR Team Losi Racing / Novarossi / Nitrotane / Spectrum
trackstarlosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:09 AM   #3073
Tech Fanatic
 
trackstarlosi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: wildomar, CA
Posts: 751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DE Racing View Post
He means a new layout at Hemet.
has dan talked to you about new layout over there yet? said he couldnt get ahold of you.
__________________
Dylan Elliott

TLR Team Losi Racing / Novarossi / Nitrotane / Spectrum
trackstarlosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 10:42 AM   #3074
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 153
Default

AAwwwww Damn it. Should have opened my eyes Better. Post the Hemet stuff under the Hemet section. No need for Hemet schedules and Prices in the ARC section.
nick64merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:02 AM   #3075
Tech Fanatic
 
trackstarlosi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: wildomar, CA
Posts: 751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick64merc View Post
AAwwwww Damn it. Should have opened my eyes Better. Post the Hemet stuff under the Hemet section. No need for Hemet schedules and Prices in the ARC section.
hahaha yes ma'am.
__________________
Dylan Elliott

TLR Team Losi Racing / Novarossi / Nitrotane / Spectrum
trackstarlosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
W.A offroad racing nhodd Australian Racing 3555 11-18-2014 11:01 PM
ARC Raceway (Off-Raod) - Temecula, CA JoelNavarro Racing Forum 3 07-23-2010 07:23 AM
Which is better at offroad racing? rush evo dude Rookie Zone 9 02-01-2009 05:02 AM
SoCal Offroad RACERS!! Weekly offroad 10th and 12th scale racing! Syber Serulean Track Locator Forum 14 01-15-2008 12:30 PM
Offroad racing with gas Mark O'Brien Minnesota and North/South Dakota Racing 13 05-26-2003 08:49 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:22 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net