R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 06-25-2010, 11:52 AM   #2926
Tech Elite

Well I was planning on going tomorrow, but my plans got changed on me.

Have fun everyone and hope there is a good turn-out.
--- Special thanks to: Dyno, Adam, Todd, and Kevin. Horizon Hobby
cornerspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:17 PM   #2927
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrace View Post
David and I will be there with our MP9's. Anyone wanting to race who doesn't have a transponder....I have a couple extra. Just come see me (Brandon) and you can use one for the day (even you deadmancourt....no hard feelings...) Come on out and lets try to get ARC going like it was before all of these So-Cal Series Races.
i thought u drove jammin's.

TLR Team Losi Racing / Novarossi / Nitrotane / Spectrum
trackstarlosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:59 PM   #2928
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default arc

I will be there
ericzwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:31 PM   #2929
Tech Rookie

Default be there or be square

Hey I know that next weekend they're having the Big July 3rd race weekend . So Tomorrow should be great to get some lower lap times..see you guys there!
cbones88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:50 PM   #2930
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Dang it! Not sure if I can make it.
- Mugen MBX6 Alpha F850 -
- Nomadio Sensor - Hitec servos - Panther tires - DE Racing -
sugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:04 PM   #2931
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

it says on ARCs website that they race electric only on saturdays?....is that true or just error on website?
RcRenew.com and TritonRc.com~Lucky7~Eazyrc.com
Venom-Group~Upgrade-Rc and TrackstarRc.com
deadmancourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #2932
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmancourt View Post
it says on ARCs website that they race electric only on saturdays?....is that true or just error on website?
nope.u must have misread it. it shows the sc classes the nitro under that. sport-pro buggy and sport-pro truggy

Old 06-25-2010, 10:44 PM   #2933
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Cornerspeed !! I see you
ON A MISSION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:54 PM   #2934
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ON A MISSION View Post
Cornerspeed !! I see you
u cant even see an orange tuggy infront of the triple. hahahaha

Old 06-25-2010, 10:58 PM   #2935
Tech Rookie

Default hey deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmancourt View Post
No if you look at it it just states that electric would have a class of their own if enough show up. BUt scroll down it gives you all the other classes that race and nitros are a for sure thing.
cbones88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:33 AM   #2936
Tech Regular

Went to ARC Saturday.....3 heats: Buggy, Truggy, Short Course. I finally drove a SC truck and I can definitely see why people like them. Those saying that ARC isn't a "Short Course Friendly" track hasn't driven the current layout. You can clear everything and get around the track almost as well as an 1/8 buggy.

Without much of a turnout, there is an obvious pitting problem for the fuel cars. How do you solve this??? You pit yourself!! This sounded like a fun idea before the race even started. Basically we had one guy on pit road and when we came to pit, he would put our cars on the railing. We would then run down the ramps, fuel ourselves (while trying to keep our car running) and run back up to our spot on the stand. This was actually the single most fun I have ever had during a race. It was an absolute blast and I definitely look forward to doing it again.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:09 PM   #2937
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Went to ARC Saturday.....3 heats: Buggy, Truggy, Short Course. I finally drove a SC truck and I can definitely see why people like them. Those saying that ARC isn't a "Short Course Friendly" track hasn't driven the current layout. You can clear everything and get around the track almost as well as an 1/8 buggy.

Without much of a turnout, there is an obvious pitting problem for the fuel cars. How do you solve this??? You pit yourself!! This sounded like a fun idea before the race even started. Basically we had one guy on pit road and when we came to pit, he would put our cars on the railing. We would then run down the ramps, fuel ourselves (while trying to keep our car running) and run back up to our spot on the stand. This was actually the single most fun I have ever had during a race. It was an absolute blast and I definitely look forward to doing it again.
damn brandon surprised you didn't have your robot that your dad got you for x-mas to fuel you! Lol... So not only do you get to drive and have fun, but you also get a workout! All we need now is a alternate pit lane to the drivers stand? Sounds interesting and fun...
Old 06-28-2010, 12:34 PM   #2938
Tech Fanatic

Quote:

haha niice. when we go practice athemet we just drive out cars up the stand.lol

Old 06-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #2939
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:

hahaha that would be funny to watch if two or three drivers came in at the same time rugby rules apply?

whose all going to the anniversary race this weekend? me and a few sd guys will be there.
RCTEN. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:04 AM   #2940
Tech Regular

I will be there. David is going too. We should get a good turnout.