Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 11:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
grassroots racing series is back @ hemet this weekend!....and you do not have to have a transponder!....come out and race!....i will wee you there!
yeah no transponders!!! the race is on now!!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 12:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

i will be there with a buddy! we both have 1/8 nitro truggies!
what makes the extra .5? im lost here
Old 06-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

2.0 parts on a 1.0.....not every1 has parents to buy them the latest and greatest
Old 06-16-2010, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

gotta love the haters!...
Old 06-16-2010, 03:41 PM
Tech Elite

this is my 1.5!
Attached Thumbnails TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING-image-14-.jpg   TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING-image-15-.jpg  
Old 06-16-2010, 06:34 PM
Tech Regular

2.0 parts on a 1.0.....not every1 has parents to buy them the latest and greatest
I think you should get off your little soap box here...its getting a little old and played out. Lots of people have the absolute best RC equipment available and lots of people don't. Not everyone who has good RC stuff has rich parents. Some people just choose to spend their hard earned money on RC and some have other priorities.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:22 PM
Tech Elite

thats exactly what i am trying to say!....it seems every time someone makes a post involving not the latest or greatest somebody always has something SMART to say!...that is getting alittle old!....
Old 06-16-2010, 07:55 PM
Tech Regular

thats exactly what i am trying to say!....it seems every time someone makes a post involving not the latest or greatest somebody always has something SMART to say!...that is getting alittle old!....
Wasn't he just asking what a "1.5" was?? I didn't think anyone was bashing someone NOT having the latest and greatest. I know that most of us appreciate anyone even trying to race RC cars. It seems like you are a little defensive for not having the latest LOSI, but you should not be at all. In this crappy economy, anyone trying to race at all is welcome in my book.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

i do! lol. so it has a 2.0 chassis and u use off set wheels?
Old 06-16-2010, 08:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

just a simple question bro. and im very appriciative of my dad working his ass off everyday so that we can have all the nice hthings that we have.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

dont pick on trackstarloser, he's a "special needs" racer.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:22 PM
Tech Elite

i wasnt pointing fingers just stating my opinion cause i constantly get trash talked @ the tracks and whatnot for bieng a noob and not showing up with a whole truckload of stuff just for 1 car!....i dont personally have a prob with any1 on here its just getting on my nerves bieng looked down on all the time!...its driving me and my buddy both crazy...i guess its cause we are new!....once again im sorry if any1 took it personal but that was not my intention!......oh and its still the 1.0 chassis but almost every other part besides the chassis and the a-arms front and back.....and the only reason the 2.0 runs zero offset is cause the a-arms are longer so you dont need to run 1/2 offset.....
Old 06-16-2010, 08:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by sickboy
dont pick on trackstarloser, he's a "special needs" racer.
well special needs is tied for second in jbrl where u sitting?
Old 06-16-2010, 08:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

i wasnt pointing fingers just stating my opinion cause i constantly get trash talked @ the tracks and whatnot for bieng a noob and not showing up with a whole truckload of stuff just for 1 car!....i dont personally have a prob with any1 on here its just getting on my nerves bieng looked down on all the time!...its driving me and my buddy both crazy...i guess its cause we are new!....once again im sorry if any1 took it personal but that was not my intention!......oh and its still the 1.0 chassis but almost every other part besides the chassis and the a-arms front and back.....and the only reason the 2.0 runs zero offset is cause the a-arms are longer so you dont need to run 1/2 offset.....
i know almot everything there is to know about losi buggy and truggy. my neighbbor is sponsored by losi. just confused now how u put the 2.0 body on it
Old 06-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Tech Elite

yeah i know! mike lubanko right?....well i have the shock towers and had to drill 2 new holes in the front about a 1/4 inch in so its not that hard and i didnt have to ruin it!....once i get the chassis and the center to rear cvd the body will fit perfect with the old holes again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.