Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING >

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Old 12-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default SNOWMAN SERIES

Does anybody know if you are not competing in the whole snowman series if you will only have to pay the normal twenty dollar race fee ?
Old 12-07-2009, 06:19 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ON A MISSION
Does anybody know if you are not competing in the whole snowman series if you will only have to pay the normal twenty dollar race fee ?
I am pretty sure that racing on those days is $30 whether or not you race the whole series.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:41 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hey brandon do you have
Dans number I need to call
Him thanks sean
Old 12-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by revrace
I am pretty sure that racing on those days is $30 whether or not you race the whole series.
that's pretty lame... that will hurt turnout on those dates imo. $30 is too steep for club racing.
Old 12-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RCTEN.
that's pretty lame... that will hurt turnout on those dates imo. $30 is too steep for club racing.
LAME? Really? Does Jimmy Babcock let you race one of the JBRL's at a discount if you you aren't racing the whole series? I am pretty sure that no "series" will let you pay less money than everyone else because you aren't racing all of the races. This isn't just a typical ARC club race.

Sean, Dan's number is 951-760-4573

Last edited by revrace; 12-07-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default Snowman series

OK thanks for the info, i was just trying to think back last year. I just didnt want to take points away from people that were making a run for the overall win. I just ordered a boat for saturday any info on the rerescheduled first round ? please post .
Old 12-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Tech Adept

I think your boat idea might be a safe bet. It rained like crazy today and they say there ismore on the way. SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I am running out of hall passes.

Boats sound fun
Old 12-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Tech Elite

It poured all day in Lake Elsinore!. Does Dan have any pumps? Although from the sound of things it is supposed to rain off and on all week. Been going back and forth on converting to electric but i think i am going to give Nitro a chance. Never really have before. Supposed to spend Saturday with the family this week so i wont be to disappointed if the first race gets pushed back again i guess. Looking forward to making ARC my new home track!

Last edited by DG Designs; 12-08-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

LAME? Really? Does Jimmy Babcock let you race one of the JBRL's at a discount if you you aren't racing the whole series? I am pretty sure that no "series" will let you pay less money than everyone else because you aren't racing all of the races. This isn't just a typical ARC club race.

Sean, Dan's number is 951-760-4573
no. but if he did he would proly get alot more locals from each track running.
i know its not a club race but it is a club series no? for club racers right? if you look at the flyer. it says nothing about the price of racing and makes it sound like its just a regular club day with points thrown in for those that attend the whole series. so i think most people would assume that if their not going to be in the points they could still race at "club racing" prices. if they even knew the price was changed in the first place. but i guess if they don't read this there in for a suprise i'm not upset about it at all. i just would'nt want somone to think otherwise when they show up to club race on a snowman date.

Last edited by RCTEN.; 12-09-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:24 AM
Tech Adept

Angry

thanks for that number Brandon
So what do you think about sat.
Rain? Doesn't look too good where
we live
Old 12-08-2009, 06:28 AM
Tech Regular

no. but if he did he would proly get alot more locals from each track running.
i know its not a club race but it is a club series no? for club racers right? if you look at the flyer. it says nothing about the price of racing and makes it sound like its just a rugular club day with points thrown in for those that attend the whole series. so i think most people would assume that if their not going to be in the points they could still race at "club racing" prices. if they even knew the price was changed in the first place. but i guess if they don't read this there in for a suprise i'm not upset about it at all. i just would'nt want somone to think otherwise when they show up to club race on a snowman date.
Sounds like you are describing what happens at all 8 stops of the JBRL. People may show up for "club racing" and happen upon an unexpected "club series." It is up to them to pay the extra $10 to race with a lot more people. Regardless of racing the whole series or not, I would gladly pay the extra $10 for the day to race with more competition. Doing well on that days "club race" would mean more than normal. I am sure that there are others who feel the same way, but to call this extra $10 "lame" is a little out of line. I do agree that Dan should have put the price of racing on the Web site... I sure can't find it. I know he has been announcing it @ ARC, but other than that it may be a surprise to some people.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 112 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sshank.shank
thanks for that number Brandon
So what do you think about sat.
Rain? Doesn't look too good where
we live
Need to change the name of the series from Snowman to

I'm an excellent driver.

Last edited by rice_man; 12-08-2009 at 06:54 AM.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Sounds like you are describing what happens at all 8 stops of the JBRL. People may show up for "club racing" and happen upon an unexpected "club series." It is up to them to pay the extra $10 to race with a lot more people. Regardless of racing the whole series or not, I would gladly pay the extra $10 for the day to race with more competition. Doing well on that days "club race" would mean more than normal. I am sure that there are others who feel the same way, but to call this extra $10 "lame" is a little out of line. I do agree that Dan should have put the price of racing on the Web site... I sure can't find it. I know he has been announcing it @ ARC, but other than that it may be a surprise to some people.
its just my opinion, i guess that is what you call it, "being out of line" all i'm saying is i think it will affect turnout for those that can't make all the rounds. you might not care but i think some will, wether they express it or not.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Tech Regular

its just my opinion, i guess that is what you call it, "being out of line" all i'm saying is i think it will affect turnout for those that can't make all the rounds. you might not care but i think some will, wether they express it or not.
When I said you were "out of line," I was only referring to your choice of words. I definitely respect your opinion and understand the point you are making. Dan is having a series race just like every other track owner out there. I just find it hard to fault him for having the same exact rules as everyone else with respect to entry fees. I am sure that some people may be turned away because it costs an extra $10 that day, but I am hoping much more will welcome the competition and gladly pay the extra money.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.