R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 06-05-2008, 09:22 PM   #181
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Questions?? When is Dan going to have the tractor at the track?

Hello to all, I am new to the forum, but probably know several of you from the old days af ARC or I have met you at the new facility. I would like to know if anyone knows when Dan will have the tractor at the track? I have been out several times and visited / worked with him and know what has happened with the tractor not showing up. I want to help build the track so we can race! Let me know if you have the latest info or a track work day schedule, I would like to get this show going, Dan runs a tight race night with a great family vibe, the new location is the best I have ever seen, I am excited to get this show rolling!
Metzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:51 PM   #182
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Dan said the tractor was coming yesterday, but I went out late yesterday and still no tractor. Dan seems to be having issues with this guy who says he is bringing it out and never follows through. Oh well I guess when it does happen it will be a sweet track and atmosphere. Looking forward to mingling with all of you and anxious to get out and play and have fun
Old 06-06-2008, 12:34 AM   #183
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to DirtyDezPirate

Well, i offered tractor.. guess he didnt take the offer.. the tractor is just few mintues away from the track.. uhmm.. though it is a little too late now because the tractor is at a jobsite in rancho santa fe right now. and I am at the buggy NATS.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #184
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

ARC raceway is very close to getting done! concrete, hobby shop trailer, and track is all 1-2 weeks away. Dan and all of us involved are all very excited about getting it open.Everyone who has been at the track and knows Dan Knows ARC is pulling no punches it will be a A+ facility.

Danny Guerra
dannyg1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 07:28 AM   #185
Tech Apprentice

Talk to Dan yesterday and we are trying to get a Bobcat lined up for next weekend. I will let people know early next week.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:29 PM   #186
Tech Initiate

Send a message via AIM to yet6tey

Just a little mental note: There are a few wild coyotes roaming on the hill so... just telling you guys, but im sure the cars will scare em away.
yet6tey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:52 AM   #187
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to DirtyDezPirate

lol whats with people and coyotes? I mean I grew up in Murrieta back in 1976-1984 and now there is very less coyotes than back days. Everyone seems to have ALOT more drama about coyotes.. THINK ABOUT IT! building more homes over these wild lands will make them run through your neighborhood and eat your CATS, Small Dogs, and any living substance that is small enough for them to attack.

Anyways, I cant wait for the track!
Old 06-08-2008, 09:12 PM   #188
Tech Adept

Default Whoooo Whooooo Whoooooo

Glad to see ARC coming back. Hope there is room for us 1/10 scale gas guys. We need a place to run. Maybe make a track cut, excluding say the harry tripple, for the 1/10 gas. San Diego had a good 1/10 sceen (elec though), many 1/10 enthusiasts need a place to run. King, and his rich budies wont run Barona. For me, looking for a 1/10 gas heat.
BrianKuyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:03 AM   #189
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Looking to help at the track

Please confirm, will Dan be working at the track 6-14 and 6-21? I can't make it for 6-14, but I will get out there 6-21 if there is work to be done. I'll bring shovels and a cooler, we can bust this thing out!
Metzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:06 AM   #190
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei View Post
The local washerwoman replied wow gold that it was perhaps a very wow goldgood plan of Miss or Mrs. Fawley's (as they called her indifferently) to have wow power leveling him with her--"to kip 'ee company in your loneliness, fetch wow power leveling water, shet the winder-shet-ters o' nights, and help in the wow power leveling bit o' baking."

Nice SPAM........

KYOSHO AMERICA.com -Peakmotors.com - kyoshoforum.com - Team SlantEyEs - Hardkore Paint - JBRL Off Road Series - JConcepts.net
nc-hopsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:29 AM   #191
Tech Apprentice

Talk to Dan yesterday and he is planning on going out to the track this weekend to do the layout, he says he is getting a tractor for this saturday. I will know more by Friday.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:05 PM   #192
Tech Initiate

Send a message via AIM to yet6tey
Cool

SCHOOLS OUT [email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected]
yet6tey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:55 AM   #193
Tech Adept

any updates??
karnao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:41 AM   #194
Tech Elite

Thumbs up

My SLASH is ready to go as soon as the track is ready.. Anyone looking for good fun on a budget.. Traxxas SLASH is a great opportunity.. RTR fun..

10.5 SLASH Class could be tons of fun too..
Old 06-16-2008, 02:34 PM   #195
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSherman View Post
My SLASH is ready to go as soon as the track is ready.. Anyone looking for good fun on a budget.. Traxxas SLASH is a great opportunity.. RTR fun..

10.5 SLASH Class could be tons of fun too..

Sherman, you see that they are running a Slash class at Pegasus right now. They had a full heat this past Saturday night, and are expecting a few more this next Saturday night too. Sounds like they have been having fun, most guys are running them stock with a few of them doing just a radio/reciever change. Some of the guys have even gotten piston/oil combo's going already.

KYOSHO AMERICA.com -Peakmotors.com - kyoshoforum.com - Team SlantEyEs - Hardkore Paint - JBRL Off Road Series - JConcepts.net
nc-hopsing is offline   Reply With Quote