Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING >

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Old 09-05-2009, 10:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Completed some really good track changes last night. We ran a tank on it and it feels very different and very fast. Should be a great day of racing.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DE Racing
Completed some really good track changes last night. We ran a tank on it and it feels very different and very fast. Should be a great day of racing.
The track change was sweet! Definitely the most fun layout yet. Thanks to everyone who worked on the layout Friday, you guys did an awesome job.

The Pro buggy class was crazy tonight, 14 Entries!

I have to apologize to Anthony Howarth. I ran across a lane (playing Frogger) to marshal him in Pro Buggy. I flipped him over (or so I thought) and immediately darted back across the track, only to look back and realize I dropped him on his lid. Sorry dude, I felt real bad about that.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:36 AM
Tech Elite

Track layout was awesome. Real good flow and challenging. Thanks to all that made it happen. Lot of strange things happened in the main. Pretty crazy. I started off choking on the first lap. Crawled back to second. Defiantly fun.
Old 09-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default ARC

Wow what a good time out at ARC ! Racing with good friends and new friends. Thats what club racing is all about ,good to see some new faces racing in pro and some real close racing also. Track was fun and has some good marshalling spots. It would have been nice to win but, had some problems. Always would rather have problems at a club race than at a major race. No problem on the flip over by the marshal, i should have never crashed in the first place. After i had some problems i was just trying to have some fun putting the MP9 on a freestyle run. Hopefully i can get back out real soon. I hope everyone had a good time running the longer mains and quals. I also have some servos for sale if you are looking for some send me a pm.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Had a great time at ARC last night. Great job on the track change Dave and crew. Fun layout. My driving stunk in the main but what do I expect for coming out once a month?
Old 09-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey all just wanted to stop in and say what a great time on Saturday night. Some awesome racing in all classes! Thanks again to Dan, Dave, and all others with the great track! The changes were good and made the track fast and fun! Also thanks to Anthony Howarth... Looks like we finally got a good set-up on my buggy it was awesome! Sorry about your main Anthony... I royally screwed up but got saved by he end lol. Cant wait til the next time....

Oh yeah... Silas sorry about my laggin and not realizing your car upside down behind me... I try to get everyone right away and didnt see nor hear your car...
Old 09-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Racing was really fun. The pro class was super competitive and the extra time for the expert class worked perfect. I'm glad so many people liked the changes that Brandon A. came up with. I am always open to peoples ideas. Also thanks for all the extra help on Friday. It made doing the change a breeze. If you like what we are doing at ARC let your buddies know and hopefully we can get the numbers up for even more close racing action.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Ooo.. layout change. Gonna be racing this weeked. Just got me more excited!

Any pics/vids of the new layout?
Old 09-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Tech Elite

I don't having any pics, but the lay-out change is awesome. Most of the same jumps are there, but the corners and approaches are different. The double on the left side coming onto the straight is what I like the most.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey all,

We're putting together an electric 1/8th buggy class for this weekend. We'll definitely have enough to run the class separately. We'll run our truggies with the nitros as usual since the mains have always been 15 minutes.

Some people are stoked, others are a little concerned about the mixing of the skill levels, but either way, it's time we try. So we're going to try this weekend. I'll talk to Dan when we get there unless someone thinks I should talk to him sooner.

Hope to see you all out there for some good times.

p.s. Billy Ho - that means you can run both of your buggies, I better see you out there this weekend
Old 09-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Tech Master

Hey Daniel if you guys need any help with this please let me know.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yeah, it should be great. A bunch of guys on a local forum (SOCAL-RC) also are trying to bring in enough guys for an SC class. So, if anyone has those, you should bring them!
Old 09-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Tech Master

Good point Monty! Lets get those super rad short course trucks out there for some fender bangin action this weekend! I will bring my sc10 to play around with and let some of you guys try it out!
Old 09-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I am so ready for a sc class! Are we talking slash or sc8? Either way I have both. I was so wanting to be in for more than one race last weekend this will be great hope it takes off!
Old 09-09-2009, 03:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Most the guys I know of have 2wd, but there are a few 4wd. Bring them both!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.