TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Old 07-27-2009, 06:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Are you going to replace it and if
so is it going to be buggy or truggy?
Old 07-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Tech Regular

RickyBobby....sorry to hear about your car. That really sucks and hopefully it turns up so you can get back racing again. Racing was fun as usual Saturday. Starting @4:00 was a huge difference. The temp starts dropping as soon as you start racing. Congrats to Tennison for winning the 30 minute Pro main. I had nothing for you and you drove great. Chris Vierra should win an award for pit man of the year. He pit 4 cars in the Pro main and did an awesome job....thanks for all the help. See you all in two weeks.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RickyBobby619
On Saturday a few of us left to come to ARC to do the weekly racing thing and half way up there from San Diego I noticed my buggy was no longer in the back of the truck. For those of you that do not know me it is a Jammin X2. It has a white, gray, black, with flourescent lines for the graphics on the body. It has a white wing with the #23 on it, white AKA tires, and a Jammin JPX .21 with a red B-Mods racing head. So if you can keep your eyes and ears open please let me know. Thank you all, Ricky Bobby

Man, that blows. Sorry to hear this, and you missed a good race day. Hope it turns up. The more Jammin drivers at the track the better.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Tech Adept

+1 on Tennison killin it. He is gettin crazy fast. I would also like to thank Chris an Gil Losi for all there help. Another great day of racin at ARC.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default temp gun

Hey everyone i think my temp gun might have been left around on the pit tables or pit lane. It is a exergen temp gun with a jimmy babcock sticker on it,also missing a set of calipers. If anyone has found them please let me know.Thanks
Old 07-27-2009, 10:16 PM
Tech Regular

Hey all my car was returned to me today... unfortunately in lots of pieces and lots of damage. It did fall out of the truck and was ran over and drug down the freeway for about a half mile. LOL the AKA tires held up nice and so did the body, diffs, axels. other than that its trashed. We will see what I can put together and hopefully have something put together before JBRL with some help from the team... lol

By the way Anthony I didn't find your calipers or temp gun in my box.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Tech Elite

Hey all my car was returned to me today... unfortunately in lots of pieces and lots of damage. It did fall out of the truck and was ran over and drug down the freeway for about a half mile. LOL the AKA tires held up nice and so did the body, diffs, axels. other than that its trashed. We will see what I can put together and hopefully have something put together before JBRL with some help from the team... lol

Thats cool. At least you know what happened and got it back. How did it get back to you?
Old 07-28-2009, 08:10 AM
Tech Regular

I posted an add in lost and found on craigslist and got an email a couple hours later saying it was hit and picked up. The lady told me exactly where she had hit it so I went to the location to try to locate the missing motor... I found it in many pieces.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I posted an add in lost and found on craigslist and got an email a couple hours later saying it was hit and picked up. The lady told me exactly where she had hit it so I went to the location to try to locate the missing motor... I found it in many pieces.
Wow, what are the chances? That's crazy that she went to craigslist and found your notice. This intertube thing is really neato!
Old 07-28-2009, 09:51 AM
Tech Adept

hey ricky give me a call I have something
you might want (619)244-1449
Sean
Old 07-28-2009, 10:35 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

I would have never thought to post on Craigslist. Thanks for the post, I will do that next time I lose something. It just goes to show that there are good people in the world.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Wow, how did it fall out of your truck? I put my truggy/buggy in the bed of my truck. I want to make sure nothing weird can happen for them to fly out of my truck as well.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:28 PM
Tech Elite

Where did it happen?
Old 07-28-2009, 12:29 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by teeforb
Wow, how did it fall out of your truck? I put my truggy/buggy in the bed of my truck. I want to make sure nothing weird can happen for them to fly out of my truck as well.
Robby Gordon, uh I mean Jerry was driving. It was probably a race to get to the races.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:45 PM
Tech Regular

She had gone to CL to post her missing cat and reviewed the lost and found to make sure it posted and my post was right next to hers... so a lot of bad luck turned into a little good I guess. She was not hurt her car was fine, her cat was found, and my buggy was returned with a couple salvagable parts. Hey Don it happened going from the 8 to the 15 and ended up two lanes out on the 15. definately a tad bit of nastruck racing... lmao

Jerrys transponder I was borrowing was lost in my loss so if anyone knows of a couple let me know. I need to replace his and also find one for myself.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.