Wiki Posts
Search

TEMECULA OFFROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by revrace
I am sure it will be the same but he talked about making just a few little tweaks.
I wasn't able to make it out yesterday. Just curious, did Dan make any minor changes to the layout?
Old 06-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Tech Master

Was a last turn a double on the inside line & still a single on the out side line last time you were there?
Old 06-14-2009, 07:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by butch man
Was a last turn a double on the inside line & still a single on the out side line last time you were there?
I was out last week 06/06/09 and the last turn before the straight there was just a small single. Sounds like he did switch it up a little.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:21 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by strngdze
I was out last week 06/06/09 and the last turn before the straight there was just a small single. Sounds like he did switch it up a little.
He also changed the small table top after the "s" turns in the back of the track. It is now a step up jump that you can jump over instead of landing on the table top. This sends you to the small double jump along the back left wall. He said he will be making some more little changes for next week as well. I have to give Dan credit as all of these changes definitely make it more exciting every week.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I agree. Even small changes help to keep it fresh.

He keeps adding new things all over the track and this is how Dan keeps the attendance up so well.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey Zac how did you do in Bakerstucky? We had fun this week at ARC! I want to say a huge Thanks to Dave E. from DE racing for coming out Friday and making the changes to the track with Dan and his friend. Racing was really exciting with the pro class LOADED! All the regular factory fast guys were there[except you Zac] but with the addition of Jimmy Wright and his new ultra dialed Tamiya, Gil "The Thrill" Losi jr., Kris Moore and Greg Hodap all coming out to challenge the ARC pros! I did get to watch some of the Sportsman mains and week after week these guys are getting faster and faster.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:01 PM
Tech Master

You mean AlaBakerbama? I did well. 3rd in both buggy/truggy. Track was weird. I thought it was going to be larger and it turned out to be more like the silver state track surface w/less silt. Barry Baker showed up and schooled all of us in electric. He also ran nitro truggy and was knocking on Cavaleri's back door for the first half of the main race in second place in front of some very fast guys.

There was some very fast driving by Don V. (thanks for not gassing it on my hoodie as I was turn-marshaling your car) Congratulations on 1st place!!! Also congrats to Carson for a controversial 2nd! And finally Tennison, one of his front tires came off during the main as he was battling with Carson! He is really driving that Mugen!

I can't wait to get back to ARC for some action. Too bad we missed a packed race weekend. RC is Alive and Well!!
See ya Chris!
Old 06-16-2009, 07:10 AM
Tech Rookie

Default electrics allowed at money race?

Not sure if anyone knows yet, but will the electrics be able to run with the nitro classes on the night of the money race in two weeks. Dan was considering it when I spoke to him and I would like to go. If he's going to have 15 min mains than I don't see why we shouldn't be able to join. Adding the electrics would also bring out the electric army......

Baxter
Old 06-16-2009, 09:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DUBLNIKL55
Not sure if anyone knows yet, but will the electrics be able to run with the nitro classes on the night of the money race in two weeks. Dan was considering it when I spoke to him and I would like to go. If he's going to have 15 min mains than I don't see why we shouldn't be able to join. Adding the electrics would also bring out the electric army......

Baxter
When I spoke to Dan, he said we would be combined. We still have to come in for a pit just like nitros so there is no unfair advantage.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:41 AM
Tech Rookie

That's great news....I'm going this weekend as a warm-up. Anyone else?
Old 06-16-2009, 12:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Marzac2
There was some very fast driving by Don V. (thanks for not gassing it on my hoodie as I was turn-marshaling your car) Congratulations on 1st place!!!
Thanks. What happened? I don't remember really. Did I mess up your hoodie?
Old 06-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Tech Master

I was turn-marshaling by the mogul section and from out of no where, your car landed right by my feet, in front of my blue hoodie. You where still on your wheels, but behind the pipe still. I thought for a split second that you would just gun it over the hoodie and jump back on to the track, but you waited for me to pick it up instead!

I think you were just so far ahead of second place and that gave you the patience to wait on me.

Thanks again!
Old 06-16-2009, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

I was turn-marshaling by the mogul section and from out of no where, your car landed right by my feet, in front of my blue hoodie. You where still on your wheels, but behind the pipe still. I thought for a split second that you would just gun it over the hoodie and jump back on to the track, but you waited for me to pick it up instead!

I think you were just so far ahead of second place and that gave you the patience to wait on me.

Thanks again!
Oh yea.... I remember. No problem.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

And finally Tennison, one of his front tires came off during the main as he was battling with Carson! He is really driving that Mugen!

I can't wait to get back to ARC for some action. Too bad we missed a packed race weekend. RC is Alive and Well!!
See ya Chris!
yeah, i knew i shouldn't have ran those tires. actually after the race i found out that the foam was missing out of the other front tire!

hey Don. good job on the buggy win! how did you end up doing in the truggy main. i didn't catch who won. did you take that too? i was really looking foward to running that main.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RCTEN.
yeah, i knew i shouldn't have ran those tires. actually after the race i found out that the foam was missing out of the other front tire!

hey Don. good job on the buggy win! how did you end up doing in the truggy main. i didn't catch who won. did you take that too? i was really looking foward to running that main.
Thanks Ten. Sorry to hear about all your bad luck. I broke in Truggy. Lost a rear lower shock end probably when the turn marshall was holding my truck dancing around trying not to get hit by all the cars because he standing in the racing line.

Where did you end up in buggy?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.