R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 11-11-2003, 07:07 AM   #61
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by mop_iko
50RMB? i hope they managed the track well! and give you free flow of COKE... (not beer!)...
Does 50 sounds much? I will be there on ssturday to check it out. I will shoot pics and post them here.

mop, renjie - Why don't we start a China thread in the international forum

CE!
centax error! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 07:07 AM   #62
Tech Master

Default NEW BODIES FROM HPI

renjie is planning to have this...

and me planning to have this....

i think mine is better and more scary...!!!!

har har har...

mop
mop_iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 07:15 AM   #63
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by centax error!
Does 50 sounds much? I will be there on ssturday to check it out. I will shoot pics and post them here.

mop, renjie - Why don't we start a China thread in the international forum

CE!
personally..... i am on contract basis... dont do justice if i create a CHINA THREAD... maybe i am not permanent in china.

and renjie... planning to go back home next year.... so?

unfortunately.... no expats want to join this thread and my group in yahoo!... only me and renjie.... harharhar...

mop
Old 11-11-2003, 07:17 AM   #64
Tech Master

Default Re: NEW BODIES FROM HPI

Quote:
renjie is planning to have this...
I don't know if it's a good choice for racing though.

HPI's is far the best as far as detailing is concern but the lexan is not as strong as the proline. Anyway that's a sweeeeeeeet one you got there
Old 11-11-2003, 07:21 AM   #65
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: NEW BODIES FROM HPI

Quote:
I don't know if it's a good choice for racing though.

HPI's is far the best as far as detailing is concern but the lexan is not as strong as the proline. Anyway that's a sweeeeeeeet one you got there
yeah i know that... but i think i will have that body for EXHIBITION.... show those chinese men... hehehehee....

stratus is always be the no 1 choice for racing.... but sometimes we need to dress our babies in a different and stylish way...

and we havent got them .. we just ordered from our LHS... i think its around RMB180.

mop
Old 11-11-2003, 07:30 AM   #66
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: NEW BODIES FROM HPI

Quote:
yeah i know that... but i think i will have that body for EXHIBITION.... show those chinese men... hehehehee....

stratus is always be the no 1 choice for racing.... but sometimes we need to dress our babies in a different and stylish way...

and we havent got them .. we just ordered from our LHS... i think its around RMB180.

mop

Which shop? in Shanghai?

You mentioned that NTC3 is what the locals preferred in Shanghai. Is it because Associated have a good support from the LHS or NTC3 is easy to tune

CE!
Old 11-11-2003, 07:52 AM   #67
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: NEW BODIES FROM HPI

Quote:
Which shop? in Shanghai?

You mentioned that NTC3 is what the locals preferred in Shanghai. Is it because Associated have a good support from the LHS or NTC3 is easy to tune

CE!
go to www.fymodel.com for our LHS... shucks tommy should pay me some RMBs or give me some RC stuff coz i always put his URL in the web..... he should know this.

i tell him about this! hehehe...

yeah.... NTC3 got more parts than 705 in our LHS. He also always persuade his customer to buy NTC3.... but he can always entertain any weird orders... esp from me... i always like to ask him this and that and how much... he will give the price and i wil say... hmmmm next time i will order... har har har...

mop
Old 11-11-2003, 08:06 AM   #68
Tech Master

Default my 200th posts in rctech

hehehehe... let my 200th posts in rctech be in this thread... china thread....

CE and RH..... if u ever come down to shanghai .... pls plan yourself to come here friday.... friday night can charge all the batteries.... saturday morning prepare all thing put in your big bag... 1pm be at the track and together we play the cars until 5pm!!!!

sunday go back to hometown....

how about that!

mop
Old 11-11-2003, 08:08 AM   #69
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NEW BODIES FROM HPI

Quote:
go to www.fymodel.com for our LHS... shucks tommy should pay me some RMBs or give me some RC stuff coz i always put his URL in the web..... he should know this.

i tell him about this! hehehe...

yeah.... NTC3 got more parts than 705 in our LHS. He also always persuade his customer to buy NTC3.... but he can always entertain any weird orders... esp from me... i always like to ask him this and that and how much... he will give the price and i wil say... hmmmm next time i will order... har har har...

mop
mop, If you don't mind since you know the owner of the shop.

Can you check if he is going to have some of the first productions of the 710. I heard its coming out second week of December. I called the shops in HK and they are not taking pre orders ( I don't believe them). Let me know ASAP. Thanks

CE!
Old 11-11-2003, 08:48 AM   #70
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NEW BODIES FROM HPI

Quote:
mop, If you don't mind since you know the owner of the shop.

Can you check if he is going to have some of the first productions of the 710. I heard its coming out second week of December. I called the shops in HK and they are not taking pre orders ( I don't believe them). Let me know ASAP. Thanks

CE!
I asked him... he said he will order it..

how many? i dunno.
how much? i dunno.
when available? i dunno.
what kind of things he will put in the KIT (special offer from him)? i dunno...

but for comparison sake... 710 in my hometown back in malaysia will be Ringgit 1450. That would be around RMB2900... and yesss 710 gonna be available mid dec in malaysia....i dunno about TOMMY's price... i hope it is lower hahahahaha....

how about you call him.... at this number (shucks.... tommy got to give me some 710 for this marketing)....

no lah... i better give his email... [email protected]

tell him that YOU ARE ISKANDAR's friend.... he knows me. ask him whatever question u want.

GOOD LUCK DUDE...

and dont forget to tell to him.. give iskandar free RC thing when iskandar go to his shop.... hehehehe

mop
Old 11-12-2003, 11:52 PM   #71
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

CE- Tommy gets his stuff from HK. He is sort of the unofficial agent here for them. His prices are pretty good compared to the USA but it would be cheaper to get stuff from HK. The shops in HK should take orders but it depends on the shop. If you can get to Mongkok they might give you a better deal and even order one for you..... but don't take my word for it.

I think he sells more AE than Serpent because of the pricing. Serpent doesn't appear that popular in HK (from what I saw) but everywhere there has been trying to sell the 705 in bigger numbers since around the middle of the year. Serpent and AE have the same agent in HK. Because the RC situation is growing slowly its too expensive to stock too much in the shop.

50kuai seems ok for a proper track if its pay once and use all day. If its 50kuai per hour then its not a good deal. Go karting is much more expensive than that in Shenzhen.

CE-MOP If we could get enough people replying to this thread then maybe futureal will let us have our own. I never thought about before but we could try. I think we had 70 views in the past few days (how many from us?) so its something to think about. i don't think it matters if we are not permanently in the Zhongguo

MOP Does Tommy still have the R40 in the shop??? maybe noone except you will buy the 710. I know if you go there often enough and he has one you will eventually buy it (710 that is).

MOP (off topic) in case you are interested a friend told me today that Pegasus has a 4:1 ratio Girls/Guys on a Thursday night... I'll see you there Better before 12 because thats when the ratio goes back to the guys.
renjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 11:56 PM   #72
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Mop you got the body wrong. It was the RX-7 I wanted. Not the viper....... you would think after being in Japan and seeing one you would know the difference
renjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 07:54 AM   #73
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by renjie
Mop you got the body wrong. It was the RX-7 I wanted. Not the viper....... you would think after being in Japan and seeing one you would know the difference
is this the one?

hmmmmm....

compared to this one?

and this....

and this....

hehehheeee.... i STILL think mine is better.... har har har...

mop
Old 11-15-2003, 07:02 PM   #74
Tech Master

F**** , I was about to leave the house today and head off to Shenzhen and visit the track when my chinese friend told me that he can not go there unless he had a permit/pass......This sucks!!! now i have to wait another week
Old 11-16-2003, 06:55 AM   #75
Tech Master

Quote:
F**** , I was about to leave the house today and head off to Shenzhen and visit the track when my chinese friend told me that he can not go there unless he had a permit/pass......This sucks!!! now i have to wait another week
ur chinese friend, is he from the the mainland or taiwan?

that is why i hate all this 'political' thingies....

HOPE you will get your chance next week! good luck dude. This time please post some of the track pic WITH your car in it! Close up shots! with the tyres uplifted....!!!! and sparks behind your car..(if you shot night shots! heheh)

mop