Wiki Posts
Search

Tracks in China

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 07:32 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by centax error!
mop,

good eye! not only that its clean, I don't see any local racers around.

Sorry no pics. I did not bring my car because I don't have any idea where to run yet. How are you guys doing in Shanghai What cars are you running back there? Wish I could join you somtime

CE!
me :

705 and TC3...

my 705 i am still tuning it ... although i have it long enough.... SERPENT is hard to setup (to me coz i am a newbies... moreover there is nobody here uses 705.... so i cant share with others accept here in rctech.

my TC3 just building it last week... havent got it run yet.... the engine got to be tuned..... and the body got to be painted....

Renjie is using HPIR40.... cool car.. now having problem with the pipe... need to change it soon....

other racers uses MAINLY TC3... (one of reason i build my TC3 so that i can learn faster from them)....

just drop us a note when u are coming here!

mop
Old 11-07-2003, 11:50 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

My father who is in China right now would like to vist some tracks. He is fluent in mandarin and english. Can any of you guys call him and let him know Ray sent you along to talk? if its costs too much-I understand. His residence is on the Amoy island in Fujian.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] for his phone number.

Thanks,
Ray
Old 11-07-2003, 11:52 AM
Tech Champion

Oh-it also looks like nitro power is the choice in China? Or is the EP big too?

Thanks,
Ray
Old 11-07-2003, 01:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by rayhuang
Oh-it also looks like nitro power is the choice in China? Or is the EP big too?

Thanks,
Ray
hi RAY!

i will email / pm u for d number.... but FUJIAN is actually down south also from shanghai (about 2 hours flight from xiamen to shanghai).

But hey..... if he can come here.... we would love to show him our group of 'local' RCers. He has to come saturday coz we ususally had our races on saturday.... during winter it is a bit early... around 1pm.

EP in china? In shanghai not that bad... I saw a couple of guys (plus a woman) play EP. But i think still in early stage. ANyway it doesnt matter whether u r EP or GP. Just come join the crowd....

mop
Old 11-09-2003, 10:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ray

The Rc situation here is very undeveloped so there are not many tracks at present. There could possibly be some racing in Xiamen but he would have to hunt around to try and find it. There is a Chinese rc site but I forgot the address sorry Mop may know it though.

Ive been busy drinking beer and watching rugby to go the past few weeks I will get back into it soon hopefully.
Old 11-10-2003, 05:46 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by renjie
Ray

The Rc situation here is very undeveloped so there are not many tracks at present. There could possibly be some racing in Xiamen but he would have to hunt around to try and find it. There is a Chinese rc site but I forgot the address sorry Mop may know it though.

Ive been busy drinking beer and watching rugby to go the past few weeks I will get back into it soon hopefully.
about the chinese RC site.. i will ask TOMMY.... he said they have chinese forum site... but since i dont know hoe to read chinese so i dont careless about the site... since u ask, then i'll ask tommy... and..

YOU DONT DRINK BEER.... save money to buy 710.... fight with my 705... (i cancel my purchase of 710)

mop
Old 11-10-2003, 06:12 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by mop_iko
YOU DONT DRINK BEER.... save money to buy 710.... fight with my 705... (i cancel my purchase of 710)

mop
mop- why did you pass on the 710? I just sold my pro to raise money and get the 710

renjie- is the track in Shenzhen still open? I heard they had an offroad track. I may have to ship my GT here and run it on sundays since I already sold the snake. It has to shed it's skin somewhat

I would really need to hook up with rc racers. I'm kinda bored here always work!work!work!
I need to go out and catch some fresh nitro fumes

CE!
Old 11-10-2003, 10:39 AM
Tech Champion

Thanks for the help!! My father is not an RC racer-but I am. We are curious to know mostly about the EP racing and also where everyone buys cars, parts, etc there!!
Old 11-10-2003, 08:45 PM
Tech Master

mop- why did you pass on the 710? I just sold my pro to raise money and get the 710
why? coz i cant sell it to renjie... he wont buy my 705 so that i can raise my money too to buy 710.... shucks....

nobody here wants to buy a snake.... i think coz the parts difficult to get... u have to order it tru LHS and it will take around 2-4 weeks to be delivered to the LHS... mostly they use TC3....

If i can find somebody who wants my 705... then i wll grab the 710... maybe i will wait until 715R comes out! yeah... then i can give my dust to renjie's HPI R40! heehehe....

mop

Old 11-10-2003, 08:53 PM
Tech Master

Default www.centaxerror.com.cn

r u sure the URL is correct?

i cant get tru it....

mop
Old 11-10-2003, 10:14 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: www.centaxerror.com.cn

Originally posted by mop_iko
r u sure the URL is correct?

i cant get tru it....

mop
It is not working since the company does not allow me to use the server for personal stuff anymore

CE!
Old 11-10-2003, 10:16 PM
Tech Regular

CE- www.headwind.org not sure if they are still open but its possible, check out the site (its in chinese) I think that track is way out in the sticks somewhere because land prices are pretty high there (I'm guessing you know that already).

Ray- www.rcfans.com for the chinese site, I'm too lazy to work out what is says on there but it should have some good info if you understand hanzi. It says its the best RC website in China which isnt too hard (tell me if you find more )

Mop- you could have left it with your bro in Malaysia..... I did suggest that to you. Got the NTC3 going yet?

Both those sites dont look like they have been updated much lately, still working on trying to register for the forums. Better ask a local for help with that.

2 more games for RWC 2003 and then I can start racing finally. The car is still in my bag since the last time we went to Pudong.
Old 11-10-2003, 10:33 PM
Tech Master

Renjie- I called the number on the site and YES! they are open everyday from 8:00 am until 10PM for 50 RMB
Old 11-10-2003, 10:36 PM
Tech Regular

CE- Awesome

Wish I had know that when I was still in Guangdong.

keep us updated on your progress there.

Any luck with the shops in Guangzhou?

Renjie
Old 11-11-2003, 05:59 AM
Tech Master

Renjie- I called the number on the site and YES! they are open everyday from 8:00 am until 10PM for 50 RMB
50RMB? i hope they managed the track well! and give you free flow of COKE... (not beer!)...

renjie.... we can make a track here in shanghai... maybe 50km away from the city and charge them also! hehehehe... we just go there bring the COKES.... or tea... (coz chinese loves to drink tea)..

mop

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.