R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2004, 08:07 AM   #346
Tech Master
 
mop_iko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: JOHOR BAHRU, MALAYSIA but now working in SHANGHAI
Posts: 1,797
Default yo rice!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by rice
ce,

bro wer u? busy with work or girls?
yo rice!

this life is sucks.... out of sudden A LOT OF WORK coming in.... theres goes my RC time.

Last week i picked new colleague at the airport and have to do some orientation job for him. gone my RC time.

Last 2 weeks i have to go outstation.... gone my RC time.

Next week (18th July).... there will be DTM race in shanghai.... ticket sooooooooooooo expensive... better watch it live in TV.... GONE my RC time....

life is sucks!!!!

and my busted NTC3 is now ITCHY to go out and run again.... it keeps calling my name everyday!!!!

i cant run my S710 now coz the gear stripped.... have to wait for parts.... shucks!

glad to know you are happy to receive the KOREAN SASSY girl.... i have a lot more.... if you want tell me!


mop
mop_iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 01:54 AM   #347
Tech Elite
 
rice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: racing is my life
Posts: 2,501
Default Re: yo rice!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by mop_iko
yo rice!

this life is sucks.... out of sudden A LOT OF WORK coming in.... theres goes my RC time.

Last week i picked new colleague at the airport and have to do some orientation job for him. gone my RC time.

Last 2 weeks i have to go outstation.... gone my RC time.

Next week (18th July).... there will be DTM race in shanghai.... ticket sooooooooooooo expensive... better watch it live in TV.... GONE my RC time....

life is sucks!!!!

and my busted NTC3 is now ITCHY to go out and run again.... it keeps calling my name everyday!!!!

i cant run my S710 now coz the gear stripped.... have to wait for parts.... shucks!

glad to know you are happy to receive the KOREAN SASSY girl.... i have a lot more.... if you want tell me!


mop
mop,

to much work is bad in our rc career. but nothing we can do coz our work support our hobby.

i think ur gp kits cant wait to go to the tracks to run as well as u.

sassy girls enough. its like a virus same all faces
rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 01:55 AM   #348
Tech Elite
 
rice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: racing is my life
Posts: 2,501
Default

ce,

bro ur n china y won't u go race with mop.
rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 07:52 AM   #349
Tech Master
 
mop_iko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: JOHOR BAHRU, MALAYSIA but now working in SHANGHAI
Posts: 1,797
Default Re: Re: yo rice!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by rice
mop,

to much work is bad in our rc career. but nothing we can do coz our work support our hobby.
life's SUCKS but you have to live with it! i think next weekend its gonna be my 4th WEEKEND without RC...

Quote:
i think ur gp kits cant wait to go to the tracks to run as well as u.
in fact.... my hand already feels ITCHY.... every night before going to sleep i will (at least) turn my cars wheels using my HANDS....

Quote:
sassy girls enough. its like a virus same all faces
i guessed enough is enough!!!!

you have any PINOY pics with NICE CURVES?

mop
mop_iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 07:56 AM   #350
Tech Master
 
mop_iko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: JOHOR BAHRU, MALAYSIA but now working in SHANGHAI
Posts: 1,797
Default RENJIE is coming!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by rice
ce,

bro ur n china y won't u go race with mop.
long time no news... havent meet him also....

CE.... for your info...RENJIE will come to shanghai NEXT JUNE...LOL... 2005 JUNE for the AUSTRALIAN V8 race held in Shanghai F1 track.

He already booked the holiday....LOL


mop
mop_iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 06:20 PM   #351
Tech Elite
 
rice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: racing is my life
Posts: 2,501
Default Re: Re: Re: yo rice!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by mop_iko
life's SUCKS but you have to live with it! i think next weekend its gonna be my 4th WEEKEND without RC...

hahaha its like a torture.


in fact.... my hand already feels ITCHY.... every night before going to sleep i will (at least) turn my cars wheels using my HANDS....

i see ur addicted to much to ur rc.


i guessed enough is enough!!!!

you have any PINOY pics with NICE CURVES?

mop
i think ce has lot of them
rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 09:33 PM   #352
Tech Elite
 
rice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: racing is my life
Posts: 2,501
Default

ce,

bai were you? still in china havnt herd frm u?
sige luhod.
rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 09:34 PM   #353
Tech Elite
 
rice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: racing is my life
Posts: 2,501
Default

mop,

havnt go to the trax yet? stil working and no rc.
rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 03:20 AM   #354
Tech Master
 
mop_iko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: JOHOR BAHRU, MALAYSIA but now working in SHANGHAI
Posts: 1,797
Default

.
mop_iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 03:21 AM   #355
Tech Master
 
mop_iko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: JOHOR BAHRU, MALAYSIA but now working in SHANGHAI
Posts: 1,797
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by rice
mop,

havnt go to the trax yet? stil working and no rc.
its confirmed... this is the 4th week me without my RC.





hopefully next week i can smell the NITRO FUME....

mop
mop_iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 03:23 AM   #356
Tech Elite
 
rice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: racing is my life
Posts: 2,501
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by mop_iko
its confirmed... this is the 4th week me without my RC.

mop
dude finally ur online. almost a month. wat a torture.
havnt run even a few laps on your vacant time?
rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 06:24 AM   #357
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Auckland
Posts: 327
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default who is korean sassy girl??

mop. who is korean sassy girl??? send me pics too

rice...... did you steal ces gf??

V8s ho ho ho june 05 here i come...... gotta save for the alchohol budget.

mop........ MAKE the time
renjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 08:08 AM   #358
Tech Elite
 
rice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: racing is my life
Posts: 2,501
Default

renjie,

dude did'nt steel ces gf

mop or ce can tell you about der sassy girl...
that's der other hooby.
rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 07:30 PM   #359
Tech Master
 
mop_iko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: JOHOR BAHRU, MALAYSIA but now working in SHANGHAI
Posts: 1,797
Default stuck on you..... lionel richie

Quote:
Originally posted by rice
havnt run even a few laps on your vacant time?
what VACANT time?

today i supposed to be at the track..... now i am here stuck in the office. shuck!



mop
mop_iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 07:40 PM   #360
Tech Master
 
mop_iko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: JOHOR BAHRU, MALAYSIA but now working in SHANGHAI
Posts: 1,797
Default Re: who is korean sassy girl??

Quote:
Originally posted by renjie
mop. who is korean sassy girl??? send me pics too
you dont know JEON JI HYUN? aiyaaaaaaaaaaa.
r u sure u want to receive my 'spam' emails containing her PICTURES? u ask rice... is it advisable for you to receive the 'spam' from me or not..... LOL.


Quote:
V8s ho ho ho june 05 here i come...... gotta save for the alchohol budget.
are you sure those V8s will come here to shanghai next year JUNE? and as i said.... cut that beer thingies.... just drink COKE.

yahoooooooooooooo!!!

here comes the babes!!!!


and of course the cars....



Quote:
mop........ MAKE the time
i wont be here dude........ i am leaving CHINA february next year..... hmmmmmmmm... maybe i can COME again to shanghai at that time!!!! yeah!

mop
mop_iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buy from China ? Manufacture in China ? Sell to China ? try ACB2B.com yysrxh Web Links 0 05-15-2007 02:32 AM
New Tracks in Canton(Shenzhen City), China szbamboo Track Locator Forum 0 11-19-2006 06:49 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:58 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net