Wiki Posts
Search

Tracks in China

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2004, 03:07 AM
Tech Master

Talking DJ CHARLES COOL....in beijing

Hey everbody...

just now i just saw there is one person i knew just REGISTER in this rctech.net forum... he is the ONE AND ONLY DJ CHARLES COOL....

he is the one who bring me into RC world.... he is now in beijing doing RC business and i think his business is doing pretty cool over there!

IF Charles read this post...

WELCOME TO OUR THREAD DUDE!!! COOL!

i hope you can put MORE and MORE input for TRACKS in CHINA thread so that people around the world will know what CHINA can offer them!!!!

mop

Last edited by mop_iko; 02-07-2004 at 07:41 AM.
Old 02-08-2004, 03:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hi Guys, sorry I haven't been here much...... I'm using my sisters pentium 2 so its too bloody slow.

Yesterday afternoon I went and checked out the 1/8th off road racing, damn competitive and about 20 cars turned up to race (and a few trucks)...... just need a job now so i can get a swift the fastest cars there were sackers, kyoshos and mugens but I think the sacker got 1-2 and mugen 3 in the A main.

CE Have you go that swift running yet??? Im interested in how it runs. The weather is always wet and humid in guangdong...... you should be used to it by now

I'll update you more when I get a chance.

Renjie
Old 02-09-2004, 02:35 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by renjie
Hi Guys, sorry I haven't been here much...... I'm using my sisters pentium 2 so its too bloody slow.

Yesterday afternoon I went and checked out the 1/8th off road racing, damn competitive and about 20 cars turned up to race (and a few trucks)...... just need a job now so i can get a swift the fastest cars there were sackers, kyoshos and mugens but I think the sacker got 1-2 and mugen 3 in the A main.

CE Have you go that swift running yet??? Im interested in how it runs. The weather is always wet and humid in guangdong...... you should be used to it by now

I'll update you more when I get a chance.

Renjie
WWWWOIIIII!!!!!

wasssup dude.... still 'lazying' around eh....
yup... really need a job to find that SWIFT and also a P4.... hehehehe....

post some pic dude... i know you have your digital camera in your hand... post some pic of the NEW YOU.....

c ya later!

mop
Old 02-18-2004, 09:45 PM
Tech Master

Thumbs up 1st MEETING in 2004 COMING YOUR WAY IN SHANGHAI

Dear all,

Tommy just call me.

This is what he told me:

1)
This coming Saturday (2004.02.21) we will have a 1st MEETING (not the meeting meeting but play your car kind of meeting).

2)
The 1st meeting of this year will be held at the NEW TRACK at HONGKOU TRACK. (Address and how to get there please refer to previous posts in this thread).

3)
The new track has been opened. No FEE needed. No MEMBERSHIP required. Just bring your car and play.

4)
The track will be open ONLY on Saturdays and Sundays.

5)
The track has some other facilities such as :
Supermarket
Toilet
Café

6)
Next month there will be 1 RACE. Right now 100 cars are in the list.

7)
In OCTOBER there will be another race where Rcers from HK, THAILAND, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA and CHINA will take part.

8)
Next year, he intend to bring ASIA RACE in shanghai. So be prepared.

9)
MAYBE MAYBE (I stress again.. MAYBE) TOMMY will set up HIS SHOP in the track. So the track will be a complete track with all the essential facilities including a LHS.

Any further information, please do care to contact TOMMY DAI as per below:

[email protected]
www.fymodel.com

YEEAAHOOooooooo!!!! BRING ON YOUR CARS DUDES.

Renjie when r u coming back to shanghai?

CE... book your plane ticket.

mop

p/s- i am going back to malaysia this saturday... so i wont be around to take picture of the new track.. i will post it in this thread after i get back to shanghai. no worry!!!!!
Old 02-19-2004, 04:47 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: 1st MEETING in 2004 COMING YOUR WAY IN SHANGHAI

Originally posted by mop_iko
The 1st meeting of this year will be held at the NEW TRACK at HONGKOU TRACK. (Address and how to get there please refer to previous posts in this thread).
ok... for your convenience... this is the link that shows HOW TO GET TO THE HONGKOU TRACK....

click here

i hope the information is cool enough.

mop
Old 03-10-2004, 03:18 AM
Tech Master

Default GP

mop- any news on the GP batts? use your chinese mafia connection to get in hehe. I am desperate on those cells
Old 03-12-2004, 01:09 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: GP

Originally posted by centax error!
mop- any news on the GP batts? use your chinese mafia connection to get in hehe. I am desperate on those cells
i will contact them ...(hehehehe promising you again here...)... i am now in malaysia havent got back to shanghai. i will contact you one i got the info..... hehehehe.

sori.

mop
Old 03-12-2004, 02:50 AM
Tech Master

Default GB Batts

your having vacation again?....does your boss know about this hehe

pls let me know when you have contacted them...tnx

CE!

Originally posted by mop_iko
i will contact them ...(hehehehe promising you again here...)... i am now in malaysia havent got back to shanghai. i will contact you one i got the info..... hehehehe. sori.
mop

Last edited by centax error!; 03-13-2004 at 03:25 AM.
Old 03-23-2004, 07:33 AM
Tech Master

Exclamation HONGKOU TRACK RACE on 28th update

dear all china men...

this is to update on the HONGKOU TRACK RACE DAY...

(but it is a funny update though!!)

TOMMY said:

He doesnt know anything about the rules for the race..(yikes!!!)
He doesnt know about the prizes.. (another YIKES!!!)
He doesnt kwno how many MAIN there will be...(YIKES YIKES!!)

this to me to come to an early conclusion that... this race is gonna to be only A FUN RACE.... with all those FUN FACES of Rcers from Shanghai... and i dont know if there will be anybody from other provinces such as HANGZHOU or SUZHOU or even HK.

Jimmy Qian told me about the track....

1) The track is not that long... the straight to him is not enough for a race engine.
2) The track have this killer concrete curb... (i dont know whether it is the whole track or some part of the track..) when you hit the curb get ready to go to LHS to buy one or two spare parts.

so...? are we having fun?

mop
Old 04-03-2004, 02:11 AM
Tech Master

Talking HONGKOU TRACK update

I AM VERY HAPPY TODAY!

played both of my NTC3 and HPI RS4 RTR at the track for FULL 3 hours with more than a litre NITRO and stop to play just because it was raining!!!!!

this is my update for HONGKOU RACE on 28th March based on what tommy told me. I didnt went to the race due to work! (SHUCKS!)

1) 100 participants! (wow!) includes all EPs and GPs. I dont know how many EPs and GPs.
2) NTC3 dominated the A MAIN race 1st to 4th place is NTC3 and 5th is 710. But racer that use 710 are only 3, therefore the winning ratio of 710 wins is high. (2 cents though!)
3) Tommy didnt participate coz eh is the TIME KEEPER and JIMMY won th e 4th place.

THIS IS MY UPDATE about the TRACK itself (based on my personal view and please dont trust me on this ):

1) The track is BIG!
2) The track have a lot of TIGHT TURNS. (maybe it is my cars' setting that doesnt suit the new track so difficult for me to turn), but at least i told tommy about that.
3) The track doesnt have CONCRETE CURB, for race day they use this WHITE PVC PIPES and during today, they only use this chalk to mark the layout. Maybe today's layout is not the same with the race day (maybe) and i think they are still trying the best layout for the track.
4) The LONG STRAIGHT is not long enough for a race engine BUT and LONG SWEEPER is very loooooooooooong... and your car will be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPING fast dude!
5) For me i feel the track is quite narrow (2 cents only).
6) Track surface is purrrrrrrfect.

that is it!

pics? didnt bring the CLIE to take pics. next time dude!

mop

Last edited by mop_iko; 04-03-2004 at 02:29 AM.
Old 04-06-2004, 04:10 AM
Tech Master

Exclamation A PHONE CALL FROM THE HONGKOU TRACK!!!

just now i got a phone call from the track supervisor (?) i dont know how to call him... i just call him the track supervisor. He is the one who will ask you to fill in your TRANSMITTER FREQUENCY for record everytime you go down to the track.

OK.. this is what he said :

this coming saturday and sunday (10th and 11th april 2004) the track will be closed.

i think they want to re-shuffle the layout of the track coz that day i said to him the track is big but a lot of TIGHT TURNS and no long straight. so... lucky for me i didnt take photos alst week... gimme 2 more weeks if the track is okay then i take the photo to show.

so due to the temporary closure of the hongkou track this week... i want to go to our 'old' place in SHANGHAI SCIENCELAND in PUDONG.... interested? know how to go there?

go here and scroll down to see the map...

mop
Old 04-08-2004, 02:28 AM
Tech Master

Wink THIS SATURDAY or SUNDAY i will play here!

ok.. thjis is a better picture of shanghai scienceland.... and also i have put RED DOTS to indicate the path towards our track....

wish me luck for this saturday and sunday dude!

mop
Attached Thumbnails Tracks in China-how-go-pudong-track.jpg  
Old 04-08-2004, 08:51 AM
Tech Master

Talking I HAVE CREATED AN ENGLISH THREAD WITHIN CHINESE FORUM!!!

hey hey hey.....

go here

and you will be connected to an ENGLISH WRITERS and SPEAKERs RCers from china especially from Hangzhou and Shanghai!

WOW!!! at last... i have friends of RC in china!!!!!

just earlier today i register in the forum with the help of my chinese friend and walllaaaaa... i got a lot of replies dude!!!

even one of them was shocked that he doesnt know the rcers there CAN WRITE ENGLISH soooooo well!!!

cool!

mop
Old 04-08-2004, 09:23 AM
Tech Master

Thumbs up 28th MARCH race photos

wow... ijust found the photos (a couple of photos only!!!) which reagrds to the 28th march race in the NEW HONGKOU TRACK...

follow this link

enjoy...

mop
Old 04-10-2004, 08:24 AM
Tech Master

Thumbs up NEW INDOOR TRACK IN SHANGHAI!!! whoooaaaa!!!!

ATTENTION!!!!

one of the RCer in shanghai... his nick name is 奕奕 give me this link that shows the CARPET TRACK IN SHANGHAI!!!!

wow!

thanks 奕奕....

click here for the picture of the indoor carpet track

click here for the LHS address and what they do:

ok... i copy and paste here:

dxmodel company limited is a respectable dealer for the world's most
widely recognized brand names since 2002.We also manufacture top quality
almost-ready-to-DX model airplanes.

below is the address... as for now i have no tranlsator to translate those chinese... i will update later:

联系我们

电话:021-5988-3800
传真:021-5988-3900
联系人:陈先生 、 徐先生
网址:http://www.dxmodel.com
E-mail:[email protected]
地址:上海青浦区徐泾镇诸陆东路1586号

HAPPY!!!!!

奕奕 also listed some more LHS in shanghai... even have individual that can supply hopups that you can buy from him... i will put their contact here after i got the real address and contacts info.

mop

Last edited by mop_iko; 04-10-2004 at 08:35 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.