R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 12-13-2007, 08:00 PM   #61
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

You start at 5-5:30 I won't be able to make it...
vrcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 03:25 PM   #62
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrcoupe View Post
You start at 5-5:30 I won't be able to make it...
why wouldnt you be able to make it then?

wernt you there last week like mad earlier?
Old 12-14-2007, 11:03 PM   #63
Tech Adept

I didn't get there until 6....But thats besides the point. everyone there has been racing this same schedule for what 2yrs....And now it has to change ?BS, I'm sure the other what 3 guys that run that class have jobs/lives and can't just drop it for 1 guy...And on top of it all we don't want to have watch chris drive circles around you.....don't they do that at altoona? And before you start in...yeah it's what my 4th week back into it.So you can't say I don't have an excuse...Actually this will be my sencond consecutive week in a row w/ a good running car..Which by the way ran a 16.02 w/ not being set up right, it works pretty good....Not trying to be a dick about it, but I think these guys are used to there schedule...........But then when do I think.....
Old 12-15-2007, 02:31 AM   #64
Tech Champion

Quote:
I didn't get there until 6....But thats besides the point. everyone there has been racing this same schedule for what 2yrs....And now it has to change ?BS, I'm sure the other what 3 guys that run that class have jobs/lives and can't just drop it for 1 guy...And on top of it all we don't want to have watch chris drive circles around you.....don't they do that at altoona? And before you start in...yeah it's what my 4th week back into it.So you can't say I don't have an excuse...Actually this will be my sencond consecutive week in a row w/ a good running car..Which by the way ran a 16.02 w/ not being set up right, it works pretty good....Not trying to be a dick about it, but I think these guys are used to there schedule...........But then when do I think.....
thats fine......they can have there reg.schedule....i just wont be there.im not trying to get home at like 130 in the morning and have to get up in a couple hours to go work.so i will not come.proly wont show back up till the jan race.
chris drive circles around me......ummmm-----no.....!not just yet anyways.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:00 AM   #65
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

chris is a good driver and he got the fastest lap but we have are cars setup for a whole different track if matts car was setup for that track you would see some faster laps out of matt
www.richfieldraceway.com
team cpaurl
street racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:10 AM   #66
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Victory Side

Wow, um I do appreciate the desire to race and we will try to work things out. Matt if you can make it great. Like I said if you plan on being there by 530 we should be able to race the first heat at 6:30 as usual. If that was the case we could be done earlier than normal and could get one round in pretty quick. we usually have guys running but it seems later than 6:30 that we run a heat, but if we were ready to run we could. I don't want anyone pissed. Rob we will not start racing earlier than usual. But if we got a few qualifiers in a timely manner we could get to the A-main early.
Victory Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 06:40 PM   #67
Tech Champion

Quote:
does altoona do what drive circles around me?

all them guys there are local....whats the big deal on bringing the start time back a little?

drive in circles.....jeese
Old 12-15-2007, 06:44 PM   #68
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post

all them guys there are local....whats the big deal on bringing the start time back a little?

the locals drive how far there.
i bet they dont drive one hour and 15 minues...
Old 12-15-2007, 08:08 PM   #69
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:

I think you missing the pioint there making matt, would TRS start 2hrs early if i wanted to come race??? No, but You already know the answer, the point is if you can make it to race at there set time have at it, but its a set time and it dont look like its gonna change.. I want to race at altoona but i just cant. period.
local, but not so local track www.richfieldracers.com
knoxvillerocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 08:36 PM   #70
Tech Adept

Yeah, Aarron and I are gonna venture up there some time soon...Maybe they start the race earlier for us if we ask...What do you think??? Matt,you don't know me that well......I mess w/ everyone!! So don't take is all personal and get all on us! Last week our A main was over by 9:15...It don't take 3 hrs to get to wilpo......Well maybe it does since you don't drive a VW Come down early like 4:00 and set up..get your practice in.Or even come earlier and help set up!! Everyone wants to race 4 free ,but no one wants to help out.....
Old 12-15-2007, 08:43 PM   #71
Tech Champion

Quote:
Yeah, Aarron and I are gonna venture up there some time soon...Maybe they start the race earlier for us if we ask...What do you think??? Matt,you don't know me that well......I mess w/ everyone!! So don't take is all personal and get all on us! Last week our A main was over by 9:15...It don't take 3 hrs to get to wilpo......Well maybe it does since you don't drive a VW Come down early like 4:00 and set up..get your practice in.Or even come earlier and help set up!! Everyone wants to race 4 free ,but no one wants to help out.....

im not trying to get upset.....i would like to get there sometime to rip again...
Old 12-16-2007, 10:38 AM   #72
Tech Adept

Come on down then....since it ain't about who's winning ,but the fastest lap times, you don't even need to race. All you need to do is pay $5 for a transponder and turn the computer on! Youcan come down at 4:00 and do that...
Old 12-16-2007, 11:37 AM   #73
Tech Champion

Quote:
Come on down then....since it ain't about who's winning ,but the fastest lap times, you don't even need to race. All you need to do is pay $5 for a transponder and turn the computer on! Youcan come down at 4:00 and do that...
im going to see about showing up there tomorrow for some time at the track.i dont know if im going to stay the whole time or not...i suppose if we could get things right thure and if i were to take off right afer words.i did stop by chris house a little while ago and he said that if he gets his body tomorrow in the mail he will be going.plus i might just have to give him a call and see if i can buy a set of foams off of him.

i will get back the pc later here and see whats going on.
Old 12-16-2007, 12:41 PM   #74
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
im going to see about showing up there tomorrow for some time at the track.i dont know if im going to stay the whole time or not...i suppose if we could get things right thure and if i were to take off right afer words.i did stop by chris house a little while ago and he said that if he gets his body tomorrow in the mail he will be going.plus i might just have to give him a call and see if i can buy a set of foams off of him.

i will get back the pc later here and see whats going on.

Sell my foams? You crazy, i bought all them so i would not have to buy anymore for a while.....meat puppet
local, but not so local track www.richfieldracers.com
knoxvillerocco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 01:01 PM   #75
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxvillerocco View Post

Sell my foams? You crazy, i bought all them so i would not have to buy anymore for a while.....meat puppet
meat puppet......

ok i will remember this moment......