Old 08-29-2008, 11:33 AM   #511
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Old 08-29-2008, 11:36 AM   #512
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrcoupe View Post
I forgot..it's been a whole year almost and morris still doesn't have a sense of humor! Whats all this "you is" I believe it should be " you are" And when did I say I'm gonna out race you? Lighten up there Matty, the years just getting ready to start, you'll be alright....
rob,
i do have a sense of humor....but it dousnt look like one from you when you be typing the stuff you do....but whatever man...i deleted that other crap though.peeps dont need to be reading crap that i type when i fly off the landle...anyways........
Old 08-29-2008, 12:52 PM   #513
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Victory Side

Hey seriously, Rob do you know where he lives. There are internet agents looking for him. I have received some calls from different resolution centers, because he was tracked back to my track and my number is posted on our website. I hope it gets worked out and there is a logical reason for all this. Dan's a good guy. I dont believe he would try something like this on purpose.

On a different note. We may and I emphasize may be getting an AMB system. If I can work some extra hours and sell what we have. This is a big MAY, but Im hoping.
Victory Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:17 AM   #514
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Victory Side

Not that it matters, but I started a new forum with our tracks name in the header. Hopefully if you guys don't mind we will post in that forum. I just wanted to try to get the name out better. Ill post the pics of the track layouts in that forum as well. I really hope we get more racers this year.
Victory Side is offline   Reply With Quote