R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 08-19-2008, 02:34 PM   #496
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrcoupe View Post
I'm just snoopin' around for now. getting ready to unload the paypal account.....you know....Getting ready to come back and hand morris's ass to him!! I'm still playing w/ real cars for now...Another month or so and I'll be back....BUT I still have my priorities......
rob,
i have had alot of things to take care of this past summer..so i havent been racing as much as i would like to...im looking at getting a new tc or the winter season..and if you do get one i will be looking forward to racing with you...
Old 08-24-2008, 07:47 PM   #497
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Victory Side

I think I may have a track layout. I talked to some of you about any ideas. Im still looking. I want to get the track laid out soon so I can get pics posted on the new web page once its done for the new season. Plus some practice would be fun. Anyone hunting a T4 for this season, I may have one for sale.
Victory Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 01:00 PM   #498
Tech Master

Any input on the motor limits in TC and ST. I was hoping to keep the 13.5 in TC, and 8.5 in ST. Any interest in new classes. I know some guys have losi late models and want to run. Just looking for input.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:41 PM   #499
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory Side View Post
Any input on the motor limits in TC and ST. I was hoping to keep the 13.5 in TC, and 8.5 in ST. Any interest in new classes. I know some guys have losi late models and want to run. Just looking for input.
aaron,
i would imagine that 13.5 would be just fine for the tc scene...as for the truck class i know peeps was running whatever.

as for the other classes...well just make another i guess..
Old 08-26-2008, 11:41 PM   #500
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 112 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathemetaldan View Post
hope you guys have fun tonight... i wont be able to go. Although next time i am there i will have a rustler to run with a deffinatly one of a kind body... .hahah. Whats the regs for stadium b?
Sorry for the hijack - but I was wondering if anybody knows deathmetaldan. He's sold some stuff on the forums here and on another forum and things aren't looking so rosy. This seems to be the only other thread he's posted on and he's obviously from your area. If anyone knows him - I know a few people that would like to hear from him.

This was posted on Aug 16 on another "for sale" forum
Quote:
OK guys, I don't know what to do, but here's the facts:

I paid Dan for the crawler Thursday night/Friday morning last week. He said he'd give me tracking info Friday. Friday comes and goes, and Dan is not heard from. He has not been on AIM since the night I paid him. If he has, he has me blocked, because my AIM log says he's not online.

I sent him a PM on this site. He logged on 30 minutes after the PM, so I KNOW he had to see it. He did not respond to the PM, nor has he made any contact with me.

I have filed a Pay-Pal dispute, and just wanted to give a heads-up. He had all the time in the world to talk before, now that he has my money he's MIA.

If anyone knows how to get ahold of him, please PM me.
Again - sorry for the hijack but just looking for some help. Thanks
rice_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:54 AM   #501
Tech Master

Here are some track layout ideas that I made up. The new dimensions this year are 90x60. Please give me some feedback as to which layout you like or any modifications.
Attached Thumbnails
New Carpet track in Central PA-track1.jpg   New Carpet track in Central PA-track2.jpg  
Old 08-27-2008, 03:15 PM   #502
Tech Champion

Quote:
Here are some track layout ideas that I made up. The new dimensions this year are 90x60. Please give me some feedback as to which layout you like or any modifications.
aaron,
i personally like both of them so i dont know what to pick...lol
the one on the left looks like it has more turns...and lets face it....thats what road course is about...the turns....lol
Old 08-27-2008, 03:16 PM   #503
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice_man View Post
Sorry for the hijack - but I was wondering if anybody knows deathmetaldan. He's sold some stuff on the forums here and on another forum and things aren't looking so rosy. This seems to be the only other thread he's posted on and he's obviously from your area. If anyone knows him - I know a few people that would like to hear from him.

This was posted on Aug 16 on another "for sale" forum

Again - sorry for the hijack but just looking for some help. Thanks
i know the guy but i dont know where he lives..well i shouldnt say i know him but i have met him there a few times...
Old 08-27-2008, 03:18 PM   #504
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
i know the guy but i dont know where he lives..well i shouldnt say i know him but i have met him there a few times...
pm vrcoupe...he knows him the best out of all of us....he might be able to help you out.
Old 08-27-2008, 05:52 PM   #505
Tech Master

Quote:
aaron,
i personally like both of them so i dont know what to pick...lol
the one on the left looks like it has more turns...and lets face it....thats what road course is about...the turns....lol
Matt I agree. I really like both layouts. I guess what Ill do is do one first half and the other the second half.

You should see me with my graph paper and scale ruler making tracks...Yup Im a nerd!
Old 08-27-2008, 06:09 PM   #506
Tech Champion

Quote:
Matt I agree. I really like both layouts. I guess what Ill do is do one first half and the other the second half.

You should see me with my graph paper and scale ruler making tracks...Yup Im a nerd!
nah i wouldnt say that...being creative dousnt make ya a nerd...lol

i prolly couldnt do it.exspecially trying to figure out lane width and all the stuff...do what ya gotta do.....
Old 08-28-2008, 05:01 AM   #507
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
pm vrcoupe...he knows him the best out of all of us....he might be able to help you out.
WTF does that mean? I took him there one time? How does that mean I know him? You play w/ these toys all year around matt so your on here alot more than me...I unlike someone have other things to do other than spend all my money/ time on toys....As for knowing Dan.....I hear that you guys went camping a couple times this summer matt.

Aarron, I like the layout on the right overall, but both are really decent..

coming soon xray 00?
vrcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:56 PM   #508
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrcoupe View Post
WTF does that mean? I took him there one time? How does that mean I know him? You play w/ these toys all year around matt so your on here alot more than me...I unlike someone have other things to do other than spend all my money/ time on toys....As for knowing Dan.....I hear that you guys went camping a couple times this summer matt.

Aarron, I like the layout on the right overall, but both are really decent..
there you go running off with your mouth again...im not trying to take offense over the dumb shit you be saying..talking like you in high school...
i just figured if dude was trying to get ahold of dan you might be ablew to help him out.
yea you was the one who brought him to the track....i dont know how much you guys chill......

Last edited by morris; 08-29-2008 at 11:34 AM.
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:00 PM   #509
Tech Champion

Last edited by morris; 08-29-2008 at 11:32 AM.
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 09:40 PM   #510
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I forgot..it's been a whole year almost and morris still doesn't have a sense of humor! Whats all this "you is" I believe it should be " you are" And when did I say I'm gonna out race you? Lighten up there Matty, the years just getting ready to start, you'll be alright....

coming soon xray 00?
vrcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote