R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 03-19-2008, 09:11 AM   #451
Tech Initiate

Send a message via AIM to deathemetaldan

i am pretty sure he is just going to rebuild/upgrade that old rustler. I also have an older rustler that i am looking to rebuild

tt01d drifter- aluminum prop shaft, carbon deck, associated springs

ax10 rock crawler- just getting my feet wet

tmaxx
deathemetaldan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 03:13 PM   #452
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Victory Side

Awesome man. Trucks are easier to run. See ya next week.
Victory Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:34 PM   #453
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to NeverATiteLine Send a message via Yahoo to NeverATiteLine

vrcoupe pm
Old 03-23-2008, 04:40 PM   #454
Tech Master

Morris Boyles says hes stopping in Monday. Are we on the radar for you. LMK. I may have a truck for you to run if its not already claimed.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:15 PM   #455
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory Side View Post
Morris Boyles says hes stopping in Monday. Are we on the radar for you. LMK. I may have a truck for you to run if its not already claimed.
aaron,
jeff did tell me that he was heading that way to bring the tc5 to you.although i left all my rc stuff in altoona this past friday.all i have is my controller.plus jeff said that he didnt want to hang out for to long.
he asked me if i wanted to go but my wife has a few appointments to go to and i dont know if i will be able to go with him or not.i will see though.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:48 AM   #456
Tech Master

Cool, I want to try to get a group of guys to come for this Friday's last race. We shall see. I'd love to get enough for a truck class as well.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:55 PM   #457
Tech Initiate

Send a message via AIM to deathemetaldan

hope you guys have fun tonight... i wont be able to go. Although next time i am there i will have a rustler to run with a deffinatly one of a kind body... .hahah. Whats the regs for stadium b?

tt01d drifter- aluminum prop shaft, carbon deck, associated springs

ax10 rock crawler- just getting my feet wet

tmaxx
deathemetaldan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:54 AM   #458
Tech Master

Hey everyone. I forgot to mention that next MOnday the 31sy we are not able to run. Sorry Matt I know you and Jeff said about coming down, but we do not have use of the facilities that night. Sorry!

Hope to see everyone on the 7th. Also do not forget that we have a race on the 19th which is a Saturday.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:52 AM   #459
Tech Champion

Quote:
Hey everyone. I forgot to mention that next MOnday the 31sy we are not able to run. Sorry Matt I know you and Jeff said about coming down, but we do not have use of the facilities that night. Sorry!

Hope to see everyone on the 7th. Also do not forget that we have a race on the 19th which is a Saturday.
Aaron,
thats kool...will get to hook up sometime in the future there.so you didnt let me know on how the peeps cars worked that i wrenched on....lmk i am curious to see if it helped them or not.

late
Old 03-25-2008, 04:16 PM   #460
Tech Master

Nason's xray ran great. Bob's TC5 was loose in the rear. They ran well, but my TC5 was on fire. I ran a 15.13 with 23 laps. I was pumped.

I had the truck class to, but midway I caught a wrecked car and ripped my back end off. Oh well. We may be running on Thursday next week. The 3rd. Ill keep you posted.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:29 PM   #461
Tech Champion

Quote:
Nason's xray ran great. Bob's TC5 was loose in the rear. They ran well, but my TC5 was on fire. I ran a 15.13 with 23 laps. I was pumped.

I had the truck class to, but midway I caught a wrecked car and ripped my back end off. Oh well. We may be running on Thursday next week. The 3rd. Ill keep you posted.
loose rear is caused by to much steering in the front.....thats really kool you tc5er was dialed in...you betta get in dialed in for when the bigghead and the m-dizzle show up.....lol

how did forrest truck run?
Old 03-26-2008, 05:11 AM   #462
Tech Master

His truck ran well. I think he needs to get a feel for it, but definitely ran a lot better. You should bring your xxxt. Or is it nitro?

See ya then
Old 03-26-2008, 12:41 PM   #463
Tech Champion

Quote:
His truck ran well. I think he needs to get a feel for it, but definitely ran a lot better. You should bring your xxxt. Or is it nitro?

See ya then
i do have a xxxt.but i need to rebuild alot of it.it could stand to have new hinge pins,i need a front pivot block...shock shafts...it really does need alot of work.i meen i do have an parts truck that i could get parst from it...but will still need more..

plus i dont have any foams for it.
Old 03-26-2008, 01:00 PM   #464
Tech Master

foams i can do something about, the other stuff I can't. The truck class is the place to be lately. TC is great to but the numbers have been down, if you and Jeff ran that would be awesome. I mean don't go crazy getting it together, just an idea.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:03 PM   #465
Tech Champion

Quote:
foams i can do something about, the other stuff I can't. The truck class is the place to be lately. TC is great to but the numbers have been down, if you and Jeff ran that would be awesome. I mean don't go crazy getting it together, just an idea.
oh ok...what foams you all using...?greens...?
i cant remember how they come pre-mounted..im thinking they have purples to....