R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 03-05-2008, 06:33 PM   #421
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Victory Side

Nice racing Matt and great job reeling him in Rob, it was a close race and a lot of fun.

Hope to c everyone next week. Later
Victory Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:39 PM   #422
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Last edited by morris; 03-07-2008 at 12:42 PM.
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:37 AM   #423
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

coming soon xray 00?

Last edited by vrcoupe; 03-07-2008 at 09:28 AM.
vrcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:41 AM   #424
Tech Adept

coming soon xray 00?

Old 03-06-2008, 12:17 PM   #425
Tech Champion

Old 03-06-2008, 01:06 PM   #426
Tech Adept

coming soon xray 00?

Old 03-06-2008, 01:29 PM   #427
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrcoupe View Post
WOW..thats all you had to come back? You say your not coming back to race here, after you tell everyone there not fast? I guess if someone said that about my track I wouldn't want you back regardless. thats not a good way to make friends...Guess you don't have a sense of humor.Watch out for the whaaaahhhhmbulance.....oh yeah..hit spell check next time..

Old 03-06-2008, 02:24 PM   #428
Tech Master

Quote:
I don't know if I could make an A main, at Altoona. I don't race rubber tires, and for racing at marshalls creek, Prolly could being it sounds real similar to down here. Sure if I ran a pack or to and got my car set up for it I bet I could. As for R/c racing in general. It's for fun ..A hobby..Driving 2-3 hours just to run an r/c car?? For real dude, how old are you?? There should be a few more things higher on your priority list...Family,a car that doesn't burn more oil than gas,job,etc....The only reason I even got back into it is because I only live 15 minutes away!! I'll betcha if the track shuts down all my stuff will be on here for sale.. I don't need to drive 2 hours to play with toy cars! I have real cars in my back yard that give me more satisfation..And for the zip it thing..Yeah ...make sure you do zip it...Back up when your done!!
There are many of us from Altoona (TRS) that travel to McCollough's in Sarver and we will be going to Steel City for the BRL race on the 15th. Yes you are correct in saying that it's a hobby, a very competitive one, but for many of us it's also an addiction! Everyone I race with and I do mean evryone is there to have fun as you put it, but also to win, be competitive and kick a$$!!! I am 31 and have never had a hobby I was so interested in. And yes I along with many, many others would drive 2-3 hours to race rc! So just because you travel to race RC does'nt make you a bad guy! If your upset with Matt that's one thing, but don't trash the hobby or the people who travel to race! How old are you? There have been a couple of your guys that made the TRIP to Altoona to race Oval and TC!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunatley I got on this thread to let VICTORY SLIDE know that there would be a crew of us coming up to race with you all, but after readind CRAP like that I do not beleive we will be attending! You should send your personal thoughts via PM and not post them on the thread for all to read, turning people away from your track. This thread is not only a place to talk about your last race but also an advertisement and a reflection on your track and it's members! Think before you type junk that'll PI$$ others off dude, you just turned away a whole crew of racers and god knows who else!

Last edited by gixxerman; 03-06-2008 at 07:35 PM.
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 07:13 PM   #429
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerman View Post
There are many of us from Altoona (TRS) that travel to McCollough's in Sarver and we will be going to Steel City for the BRL race on the 15th. Yes you are correct in saying that it's a hobby, a very competitive one, but for many of us it's also an addiction! Everyone I race with and I do mean evryone is there to have fun as you put it, but also to win, be competitive and kick a$$!!! I am 31 and have never had a hobby I was so interested in. And yes I along with many, many others would drive 2-3 hours to race rc! So just because you travel to race RC does'nt make you a bad guy! If your upset with Matt that's one thing, but don't trash the hobby or the people who travel to race! How old are you? There have been a couple of your guys that made the TRIP to Altoona to race Oval and TC!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunatley I got on this thread to let VICTORY SLIDE know that there would be a crew of us coming up to race with you all, but after readind CRAP like that I do not beleive we will be attending! You should send your personal thoughts via PM and not post them on the thread for all to read, turning people away from your track. This thread is not only a place to talk about your last race but also an advertisement and a reflection on your track and it's members! Think before you type junk that'll PI$$ others off dude, you just turned away a whole crew of racers!
gixx,
i agree with you.and i told him in an earleir post that its not good to be typing stuff like he does in the threads that others read.
as for his age...i know he is older than me but i would say mid 30s.
Old 03-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #430
Tech Master

To be clear, I was refrencing his question of "how old are you" in his statement--"As for R/c racing in general. It's for fun ..A hobby..Driving 2-3 hours just to run an r/c car?? For real dude, how old are you?"-- As to say that Matt or ayone who travels to race was or would not be acting their age! Even though his whole series of posts is childish! I do not care how old he actually is! However I do care that someone would make such a stupid statement like that, and since we would be TRAVELING 2 to 3 hours to race there he would act that way toward us!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 07:58 PM   #431
Tech Adept

coming soon xray 00?

Last edited by vrcoupe; 03-07-2008 at 09:29 AM.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:38 AM   #432
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Victory Side

Ummmm. What to say.

I love racing RC. I love my track and the guys who come to race here. I really appreciate the men and women who are dedicated to this hobby. I can think of many other hobbies where guys spend wayyyyyyyyyyy more money and drive much further to do what they love. What about a fishing trip to Canada, or like my brother, take a snowmobile trip to Canada. Hunting, racing, sports, golf, etc.

Gentlemen, this outburst is not becoming of anyone involved and it definitely not the attitude I project at the track. I know it can become competitive, and sometimes personal. But can we please try to bring it down a notch. There is a lot of emotion in these posts, and even when we a joking, because it is a thread you may not be able to tell someone's joking and begin to take it a little personal. So first, Rob you are a great racer, and I love having you race here. Matt, you have been a great asset to the track and there is no denying you have helped make many faster. Please consider all the men who race and do not write us off. And please do not throw "the baby out with the bath water"

I would appreciate this thread to stay neutral and friendly because here at Richfield we race because we like to, and I am grateful to those who come and race.

Thanks Aaron

Victory Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:38 PM   #433
Tech Adept

I'm sorry that I play well with others, and some can't play with others. It's just how I roll. As for an apology to matt......Well if he doesn't know by now how I like to mess around then so be it. It was all in fun. And to all the others that want to come and race here, you'll see that it's one of the most laid back, easy to get along with group of people. No one else takes me serious. It's all in fun. It is for the people that don't know how to have fun I don't want to hang out with...

coming soon xray 00?
Old 03-07-2008, 12:38 PM   #434
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory Side View Post
Ummmm. What to say.

I love racing RC. I love my track and the guys who come to race here. I really appreciate the men and women who are dedicated to this hobby. I can think of many other hobbies where guys spend wayyyyyyyyyyy more money and drive much further to do what they love. What about a fishing trip to Canada, or like my brother, take a snowmobile trip to Canada. Hunting, racing, sports, golf, etc.

Gentlemen, this outburst is not becoming of anyone involved and it definitely not the attitude I project at the track. I know it can become competitive, and sometimes personal. But can we please try to bring it down a notch. There is a lot of emotion in these posts, and even when we a joking, because it is a thread you may not be able to tell someone's joking and begin to take it a little personal. So first, Rob you are a great racer, and I love having you race here. Matt, you have been a great asset to the track and there is no denying you have helped make many faster. Please consider all the men who race and do not write us off. And please do not throw "the baby out with the bath water"

I would appreciate this thread to stay neutral and friendly because here at Richfield we race because we like to, and I am grateful to those who come and race.

Thanks Aaron

Aaron,
totally understood.....i said i wasnt coming back out of anger....and i also said someother things i prolly of shouldnt said...sorry for that...
anybody that knows me also knows that i try nd help out as much as i can whenever i can....

i will make it back to the track someday.........
Old 03-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #435
Tech Champion

Quote:
I'm sorry that I play well with others, and some can't play with others. It's just how I roll. As for an apology to matt......Well if he doesn't know by now how I like to mess around then so be it. It was all in fun. And to all the others that want to come and race here, you'll see that it's one of the most laid back, easy to get along with group of people. No one else takes me serious. It's all in fun. It is for the people that don't know how to have fun I don't want to hang out with...
rob,
you are a hard one to figure out...i know you likes to mess with peeps.and thew whole humor act and all.but i really thought you was starting...so i came back....

all this is over.................