R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Old 02-13-2008, 02:10 PM   #391
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Victory Side

Come one come all to the President's Day Race............It's a little late, but there are some guys who have off for President's Day and it would be awesome to have some more guys come up on Monday Night. So if you read this post, you are welcome to join us on Monday night and break it down. At least figuratively speaking.

Guys if you know anyone have em come down this Monday night.
Victory Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:59 PM   #392
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fw0rNCKHFYU

check this out
Old 02-13-2008, 08:49 PM   #393
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

coming soon xray 00?

Last edited by vrcoupe; 03-07-2008 at 09:29 AM.
vrcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:46 PM   #394
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrcoupe View Post
Alot of competition there 2 other cars
the others that were racing there i think broke that week....usually it was dan chronister winning the 19 turn races there.i just had a really good week there...ecky was fast there to.....you will have to ask him about it sometime.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:11 PM   #395
Tech Master

hey morris you comn down monday with jeffy. i know you sun but come on for mon. Also congrats on the bl.

Rob cant wait to see you clean up with your new ride!!!

I better get the tc5 dialed in if I want a chance to win. Also there is rumor Chris may be there running. So Matt get it in gear and bring it

Hopefully the turn out is good for Monday. there are a few guys that say they are coming if everyone shows it'll be a great turn out.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:22 PM   #396
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory Side View Post
hey morris you comn down monday with jeffy. i know you sun but come on for mon. Also congrats on the bl.

Rob cant wait to see you clean up with your new ride!!!

I better get the tc5 dialed in if I want a chance to win. Also there is rumor Chris may be there running. So Matt get it in gear and bring it

Hopefully the turn out is good for Monday. there are a few guys that say they are coming if everyone shows it'll be a great turn out.
aaron,
will have to wait ans see...its a good possibility i might just show up.i talked to chris today and he didnt say nothing to me about showing up.i didnt get the bl in the mail yet but would be nice if it did show up tomorrow.i might just have to mount it up and go from there....i might just bring the new car down and run brushed in it...it will prolly work pretty good...it has always worked good for me before...but will have to wait till i get there to try it out....if i do show up.it will be a busy couple days for me.sunday im going to honesdale to race.and maybe there monday....hhhmmmmm think about this i will...lol
Old 02-16-2008, 07:47 AM   #397
Tech Master

Rob said Chris may run his xray. Rob got a new fk05 Friday. He will be a handful if he can get that new one to run. I mean the other was terrible for him and he still ran a 15.55. That pretty good.

Jeff if you read this talk Matt and yourself into coming down on Monday.

If enough show up I may through in some prize for top dog we will have to see. Also it looks like we will be running oval as well Matt get ready to get smacked down I will.

My face is melting
Old 02-16-2008, 08:17 AM   #398
Tech Master

Anyone going to Motorama. If so hopefully I will see you there. I think about 7 of us from the track are going down. It should be a great day
Old 02-16-2008, 08:33 AM   #399
Tech Champion

Quote:
Rob said Chris may run his xray. Rob got a new fk05 Friday. He will be a handful if he can get that new one to run. I mean the other was terrible for him and he still ran a 15.55. That pretty good.

Jeff if you read this talk Matt and yourself into coming down on Monday.

If enough show up I may through in some prize for top dog we will have to see. Also it looks like we will be running oval as well Matt get ready to get smacked down I will.

My face is melting
aaron,
i will be talking to jeff shortly.i will ask him if he wants to go....hopefully i get my bl today....i will get back on and let ya know if it shows up.

oh yea you know ill bring it....lol
Old 02-16-2008, 08:34 AM   #400
Tech Champion

that would be really kool if chris did come n play.i like racing with him..hes a trip..........
Old 02-16-2008, 08:37 AM   #401
Tech Champion

rob,
i noticed that your selling off the m8.what will you be using then?
Old 02-18-2008, 02:04 PM   #402
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
that would be really kool if chris did come n play.i like racing with him..hes a trip..........
yEAH That would be great! Is anyone coming tonight?

I think I am going to try a different set of tires tonight. My other pair got chunked in an accident, so we will see if it helps.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:49 PM   #403
Tech Champion

Quote:
yEAH That would be great! Is anyone coming tonight?

I think I am going to try a different set of tires tonight. My other pair got chunked in an accident, so we will see if it helps.
aaron,
i was going to make the trip.but i still didnt get the bl in the mail yet and the corally car needs some tuning before i take it back out and run it again...

maybe next week
Old 02-20-2008, 07:44 AM   #404
Tech Master

No problem man. Hopefully you can make it next week. We had a good trunout.

My TC5 was working great! I wonder if Chirs will ever show again? Hope so he was fun to race with. Until next week, oh yea, the results are up.
Old 02-22-2008, 10:34 PM   #405
Tech Champion

aaron,
well i didnt get that stuff yet in the mail.but i did go to altoona and race tonight.luckily i found a hobby shop in state college that had the wire that i needed.so i swung by there on my to to altoona.i got the brushless set-up in my car and i had to make some changes on my radio to get the feel for what i wanted.but i can say that horsepower was not an issue.

way faster than that brushed i was running before...well i dont want to say way faster but yes faster...i definately can tell the differnce down the straight...

well ill talk to ya all later