R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2008, 07:29 AM   #376
Tech Adept
 
vrcoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: central Pa
Posts: 207
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

..
__________________
Sponsors:
Team"GO KILL YOURSELF"
RH CUSTOMAUTOWERKS

coming soon xray 00?

Last edited by vrcoupe; 03-07-2008 at 09:32 AM.
vrcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:10 AM   #377
Tech Master
 
Victory Side's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Richfield PA
Posts: 1,908
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Victory Side
Default

sorry bro

Just get something you can drive. I think Nason was running well. That's an FK '05 Congrats Nason for a job well done wheeling that car around. Not bad for only your second week ever driving a TC!!!

Hey Rob, paypal me today if you can I need to dough.

Hopefully next week we can real him in, I have no meetings so that will be nice. Also next week we are using the other software.

Watch out for the condor that thing was awesome last night, Rob did you ask Toby what is going on with that thing? I hope I can find the part I broke on my pan car.

Nice seeing Morris, hey way to drive the TC5. I hope I can resolve some of the issues next week, it did seem weird last night. Maybe a 008 is in my future.
__________________
WWW.RICHFIELDRACEWAY.COM
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~Albert Einstein
"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.'
Victory Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 01:51 PM   #378
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory Side View Post
sorry bro

Just get something you can drive. I think Nason was running well. That's an FK '05 Congrats Nason for a job well done wheeling that car around. Not bad for only your second week ever driving a TC!!!

Hey Rob, paypal me today if you can I need to dough.

Hopefully next week we can real him in, I have no meetings so that will be nice. Also next week we are using the other software.

Watch out for the condor that thing was awesome last night, Rob did you ask Toby what is going on with that thing? I hope I can find the part I broke on my pan car.

Nice seeing Morris, hey way to drive the TC5. I hope I can resolve some of the issues next week, it did seem weird last night. Maybe a 008 is in my future.
stay away from the xray stuff and save yourselves some money.
associated is decent stuff just not for me.i like my losi stuff....wait a minute aaron is getting the xray thingy going on...well go xray then....lol
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:40 PM   #379
Tech Adept
 
vrcoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: central Pa
Posts: 207
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

..
__________________
Sponsors:
Team"GO KILL YOURSELF"
RH CUSTOMAUTOWERKS

coming soon xray 00?

Last edited by vrcoupe; 03-07-2008 at 09:32 AM.
vrcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:12 PM   #380
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 160
Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrcoupe View Post
Xray's are by far the most durable hands down...
Just look at the way i beat my car!

Xrays are tanks!
__________________
My Rides
Big-76 l82 vette, 82 volvo turbo, 02 jetta tdi
little-X-ray t1, RC10t, RC18t
242speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:26 PM   #381
Tech Master
 
Victory Side's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Richfield PA
Posts: 1,908
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Victory Side
Default

They all have good points. AE will show well next week. I feel a resurgence on the podium 1-2-3.
__________________
WWW.RICHFIELDRACEWAY.COM
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~Albert Einstein
"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.'
Victory Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:02 PM   #382
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrcoupe View Post
Morris, I beat my FK05 more than you beat your old lady!! And it doesn't break like that losi junk you driveAssociateds break like 80 year olds hips do!! Xray's are by far the most durable hands down...I may go 008 also. Morris is just mad that we can blow over $400 on a new car and he's still running brushed!
im not saying xrays are bad cars...its just the part support for me.if aaron gets that hook-up it wont be a problem...plus xray parts are more money than the losi or ae stuff.

fyi i paid 440 for my ride....it still might not be bl yet.but it still beets youre car.......
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:42 PM   #383
Tech Master
 
Victory Side's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Richfield PA
Posts: 1,908
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Victory Side
Default

True Morris. Like I said they all make good cars. What I want to see is you and your flying J pan car running against my CONDOR.

My old flying piece of pan car bliss is quite the ride. I have to tame the horsepower then it will be tough to beat.

Rob I am sure you will get your ride to line up, if not I hope that T2 worked out. Either way, dealer or not xray is not cheap, but very nice rides!!!
__________________
WWW.RICHFIELDRACEWAY.COM
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~Albert Einstein
"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.'
Victory Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 05:02 PM   #384
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory Side View Post
True Morris. Like I said they all make good cars. What I want to see is you and your flying J pan car running against my CONDOR.

My old flying piece of pan car bliss is quite the ride. I have to tame the horsepower then it will be tough to beat.

Rob I am sure you will get your ride to line up, if not I hope that T2 worked out. Either way, dealer or not xray is not cheap, but very nice rides!!!
flying j and a condor...i have no idea what your talking about..
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #385
Tech Master
 
Victory Side's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Richfield PA
Posts: 1,908
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Victory Side
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
flying j and a condor...i have no idea what your talking about..
Get your pan car down here. Condor is my rc10L original, it can't be beat.

Hey Toby if you are checking this thread, we are not racing a Saturday event again until April. That goes for everyone, April 19th is the next Saturday event. Also, hopefully the DVD's from last event are done soon.
__________________
WWW.RICHFIELDRACEWAY.COM
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~Albert Einstein
"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.'
Victory Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #386
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory Side View Post
Get your pan car down here. Condor is my rc10L original, it can't be beat.

Hey Toby if you are checking this thread, we are not racing a Saturday event again until April. That goes for everyone, April 19th is the next Saturday event. Also, hopefully the DVD's from last event are done soon.
aaron,
i dont have the oval car no more......mr vrcoupe has it....i dont think im gonna bother getting one either...i will just stick with touring car right now....


although i can bring my losi car down a put a beating on ya.....
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #387
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Bmore MD
Posts: 302
Send a message via AIM to T. Taylor
Default

Aaron I have been trying to do the Electronic crew chief for him. I sent you a PM in responce to the saturday date. What part did you break on your antique ???.................................... LOL just kidding dude.
T. Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #388
Tech Master
 
Victory Side's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Richfield PA
Posts: 1,908
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to Victory Side
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris View Post
aaron,
i dont have the oval car no more......mr vrcoupe has it....i dont think im gonna bother getting one either...i will just stick with touring car right now....


although i can bring my losi car down a put a beating on ya.....
PSSSHHHH! What! Losi nothing on the CONDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My face is melting
__________________
WWW.RICHFIELDRACEWAY.COM
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~Albert Einstein
"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.'
Victory Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:42 PM   #389
Tech Champion
 
morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: jersey shore pa
Posts: 5,564
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory Side View Post
PSSSHHHH! What! Losi nothing on the CONDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My face is melting
oh my.....you crack me up.............lol:
__________________
AE/VIPER/XPERT/DIRTCHEAPRC.COM/JCONCEPTS
A big thx to all the tracks that I race at:cause if it wasnt for these guys..we wouldnt have a place to race our r/c cars!!!
morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:07 PM   #390
Tech Adept
 
vrcoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: central Pa
Posts: 207
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

...
__________________
Sponsors:
Team"GO KILL YOURSELF"
RH CUSTOMAUTOWERKS

coming soon xray 00?

Last edited by vrcoupe; 03-07-2008 at 09:33 AM.
vrcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Carpet Race in Central PA Victory Side Racing Forum 0 12-11-2007 09:27 PM
Central N.J. Indoor Carpet Gejodi Track Locator Forum 0 11-19-2007 04:50 PM
Carpet Tracks in Central Illinois? dlloy Track Locator Forum 13 10-24-2005 08:04 AM
Central Illinois -- Indoor carpet Lebatek Track Locator Forum 0 12-02-2004 07:55 AM
New Track in Central U.S. patelladragger Web Links 26 06-11-2003 08:53 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:28 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net