Search

Off Road RC Club in Elburn, ILL

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 06:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Cool Off Road RC Club in Elburn, ILL

Hello,

Just waned to let everyone know about our Off Road racing club that is located in Elburn IL. near St. Charles. You can get directions and the 2007 schedule on our web site http://www.dirtdawgsrc.com

You do not need to be a member to race.

Thanks

myke
Old 06-21-2007, 10:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Hi.

I've been wanting to show up at your races, but there has been no reply to my request for direction over on chitownrc, plus my email on your site has not been answered. The generic map of Elburn does not help me to find the track for that week. So how can somebody keep track of where your club is -- the only info I could get for the last race in St. Charles was that it was at "Dave's" track, wherever that is.

Best,
Bob
Old 06-21-2007, 01:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Cool

Bob,

Although chitownrc.com is a great web please take note that this is NOT our Club's site. Like I mentioned in the first post, our web site is http://www.dirtdawgsrc.com/ and you should easily be able to find map quest information on our site. You will find our schedule and also a web forums. I am sorry those guy's on chitownrc did not offer to help you more but I assure you if you visit our site http://www.dirtdawgsrc.com/ we will assist you with anything you need. Please feel free to send me or any other 2007 club officer an email if you have any other problems. If there is a problem with the site let me know and I will fix it!

Webmaster
http://www.dirtdawgsrc.com/

myke
Old 06-21-2007, 01:52 PM
Tech Elite

Well, I tried to exhaustively explain my previous efforts (see above post) and failures to find location info. I don't know what else to say. I don't see a track address or a schedule of which tracks are scheduled on each week.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Bob,

Were you at least able to find our Web site?

http://www.dirtdawgsrc.com

When I visit the site myself I see the Track address on the Photo Gallery page above the Photo of our Track and on the Racing Info page to the right Below where it says Dave's Track is located at....

Do you not see these pages? What Web Browser are you useing?

There is only One Track at this time, so that makes the schedule pretty easy to follow.

Sorry for the confusion and let me know if I can help some how.

myke
Old 06-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

Ah! Now that's better. I did not go to that page before-- I went to Club Info and Racing Info. I now see that address over at the side of the Racing Info page, too. So I just overlooked it.

I see the "Family Jamboree" is coming up this Sunday. Anything special there. How has the electric turnout been?

Best,
Bob
Old 06-21-2007, 08:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Cool

Bob,

I am glad you were able to find the information you needed!

Our club is not exclusively a members only club, non members can race most race's, however there are 2 race's out of 13 scheduled that are members only, this weekend the 24th of June is one of the members only Events.

We are having a family day ware club members are allowed to bring one family member and they race for free, a bar-b-que and some type of prize, special race planned, its a fun day.

Although there is nothing stopping you from joining the club Sunday Morning the 24th, if your doing it just to race for the day and get a couple of free burgers out of the deal you might want to reconsider. If your looking for a more relaxed racing atmosphere then Club racing may be what you have been searching for. Not to say we are not competitive, we are, but we try to keep the racing as fun as possible.

The following race on July the 8th is open to the public.

If you get a chance to check out our forums a little you might learn what our club is all about.

Hope to see you on the track one day!

myke