Tech Adept

This is my Himoto buggy!
Attached Thumbnails ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM-himoto-cars.jpg  
Old 09-17-2010, 04:47 PM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default WORK

Originally Posted by revoluv
Cant please everyone I guess.It is not often the schedule is switched at the drop of a dime,some poeple that WORK for a living are on call do to certain jobs they have,so they are notified at the last minute to go work on sunday,I know some could care less but just like to see everyone happy
I've always found it fascinating to see people at the track on the weekends with rc cars worth $$$$$$$$, but no job
Old 09-17-2010, 06:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OSR
I've always found it fascinating to see people at the track on the weekends with rc cars worth $$$$$$$$, but no job
Unfortunately as long as unemployment keeps getting extended some will continue to abuse the system. I am hopeful most of the people in those tough times would much rather have a job if they could get one. The economy still sucks from what I can see.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Tech Initiate

Jim I am going to try to make it tomorrow since it is Saturday. I have not touched any of my trucks since last race because I can not race Sundays any more since that is when my daughter competes. She is a cheerleader. So as long as I get them checked out and everything I will probably be their.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OSR

Tell me about it........Glad to see your still out there mike!
Old 09-18-2010, 04:11 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by keppy357
Jim I am going to try to make it tomorrow since it is Saturday. I have not touched any of my trucks since last race because I can not race Sundays any more since that is when my daughter competes. She is a cheerleader. So as long as I get them checked out and everything I will probably be their.

I understand Trevor.....we are trying to give other racers a chance to come out on saturdays to race.Get them shined up and like Bob Barker use to say "Come on down!!!!". I have a front shock tower for your truggy (race roller one) if you want it..........No Charge!
Old 09-18-2010, 04:12 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by HimotoRicer
This is my Himoto buggy!

I like the paint job Gabe!!!!!!!
Old 09-18-2010, 05:28 AM
Tech Initiate

I understand Trevor.....we are trying to give other racers a chance to come out on saturdays to race.Get them shined up and like Bob Barker use to say "Come on down!!!!". I have a front shock tower for your truggy (race roller one) if you want it..........No Charge!
Cool Thanks Now if we can just get some people to race them with me.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

What time will you be open today? I believe I saw somewhere that racing starts at 1? When will practice start? Planning to head up today.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default THIS FORUM

Unfortunately, I have not been able to frequent this forum for the past couple of months. A whole other story, but I am disappointed at what i see.

This thread has turned into a "Disgrace" for our track. A forum is a place for members to talk about our hobby, offer tips and discuss all aspects of R/C.

We have apparently lost touch with that idea. When I do get the chance to get on here, all I see is "bitching, bawling and complaining". I do not even feel like coming on here anymore. If this forum does not get back to what it is meant for, I will shut it down. I can listen to cry babies other places. There are people that come to this thread to learn about our track and what we are about. Read back through the last 30 pages, and see for yourself. If you were a person interested in coming, would you come after reading the garbage that has taken over this thread.

Here is the schedule.

Today - Sept 18 - Race
Tomorrow - Sept 19 - Race scheduled for the people that have a PROBLEM with racing Saturday. I certainly hope, if I go to the track and sit and wait, the people that didn't like the Saturday idea, show up.
Next weekend - Sept 25 - LCRC
Sunday - Sept 26 - ????? You guys decide.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:14 AM
Tech Adept

I will be there tomorrow, and my brother also. I do not have any issues if we race saturday, sunday or heck even if it is wednesday evenings. I love comming to the track and hanging out and participating in the events.
Old 09-18-2010, 10:22 AM
Tech Adept

I like the paint job Gabe!!!!!!!
Thanks Jim! I was very pleased with the turn out of the buggy body. The buggy body came pre-painted. It was a steal at $12.00
Old 09-18-2010, 10:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by robwike
Unfortunately, I have not been able to frequent this forum for the past couple of months. A whole other story, but I am disappointed at what i see.

This thread has turned into a "Disgrace" for our track. A forum is a place for members to talk about our hobby, offer tips and discuss all aspects of R/C.

We have apparently lost touch with that idea. When I do get the chance to get on here, all I see is "bitching, bawling and complaining". I do not even feel like coming on here anymore. If this forum does not get back to what it is meant for, I will shut it down. I can listen to cry babies other places. There are people that come to this thread to learn about our track and what we are about. Read back through the last 30 pages, and see for yourself. If you were a person interested in coming, would you come after reading the garbage that has taken over this thread.

Here is the schedule.

Today - Sept 18 - Race
Tomorrow - Sept 19 - Race scheduled for the people that have a PROBLEM with racing Saturday. I certainly hope, if I go to the track and sit and wait, the people that didn't like the Saturday idea, show up.
Next weekend - Sept 25 - LCRC
Sunday - Sept 26 - ????? You guys decide.
As stated in TWO previous posts I will not be there either day this week. HOWEVER, due to unforeseen circumstances I will not be back to Altoona this year and frankly if these circumstances do not iron them self out by next season, I will not be back then either. These people know who they are and they also know what circumstances are. I am not going to make it Public on this forum because it it between me and them. So until further notice I hope to see most of you at the other tracks!

Last edited by NeverATiteLine; 09-18-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:58 AM
Tech Master

I like fried chicken!
Old 09-18-2010, 06:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by gixxerman
I like fried chicken!
I HATE monkey but!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.