Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Tech Regular

TTT

Last edited by TC3MIKE; 06-19-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:06 AM
Tech Master

Wow????

WTF??????????
Old 06-20-2010, 07:14 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gixxerman
Wow????
Brad hit me up got info for you.later
Old 06-20-2010, 07:19 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by brian roeder
Brad hit me up got info for you.later
Will do Brian, thank you! It will be sometime today, not sure when though.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by robwike
This information just came to me.

Saturday of the RMHC, E-scale Buggy Class will be a Cash race. Mike McGhee has donated 200$ as a prize purse for the TOP 3 finishers
You guys should make a separate post for this in the racing forum! Could draw a good electric turn out."Cash e 1/8 buggy race' would catch some attention

Its looking like Sunday might be the big day for everybody else. As far as talks have been going so far.......
Old 06-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Rob. Just got a question. Does the $35 dollor entry fee cover both days of racing? From looking at the flyer it appears that is the case, but I am just looking for clairfication. Now with OSR turning it into a cash race for e-scale I may just skip out on the plans for saturday and attend both days.

Also, I have some information that I know you would be interested in, but I do not want to make it public, please call me on this matter!!
Old 06-20-2010, 02:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine
Rob. Just got a question. Does the $35 dollor entry fee cover both days of racing? From looking at the flyer it appears that is the case, but I am just looking for clairfication.
Here is how we will handle the $35 entry fee. If you can only attend Saturday, it will be $35.00. If you can only attend Sunday, it will be $35.00. If you attend both days, $35.00 will cover both days for your first class. Seems to be the only fair way to handle it. Initially the event was taking place over 2 days, now that the event is a full program each day, everyone benefits.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine

Also, I have some information that I know you would be interested in, but I do not want to make it public, please call me on this matter!!
I will try to find your number. If you read this before I find it, call me on my cell.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:07 PM
OSR
Tech Fanatic

Default Good idea

Originally Posted by rallyebmx
You guys should make a separate post for this in the racing forum! Could draw a good electric turn out."Cash e 1/8 buggy race' would catch some attention

Its looking like Sunday might be the big day for everybody else. As far as talks have been going so far.......
I have an E-scale that you could run ol' bud
Old 06-20-2010, 05:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OSR
I have an E-scale that you could run ol' bud
HHmm, could be fun. Brent mentioned it too. I wouldnt be a threat, but it would be fun to do separate days for me with nitro and E. Ill see..... Thanks Mike
Old 06-20-2010, 08:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default Sunday?

Please give me a heads up for e-scale outlook for Sunday guys. I would love to be there Sat. but Ill be out of town,so I will be running Sunday only. My truck is out to lunch and needs torn down, gone through and rebuilt. I wont be running the slash for a while till I get time to do the rebuild and Ill be running my scale only. I hope to have some peeps to race on Sunday! Im having a blast with it and need laps!lol!!!!!! Thanks to anyone stating to be there Sunday so I know Ill be able to run. I just dont want to hurry back from Lernerville to not be able to run Sunday. Thanks again....

Brian
Old 06-20-2010, 09:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

I am putting so much work into this, I even asked Adam Drake to attend. Unfortunately, here is his response:

Adam Drake June 21, 2010 at 12:03am
Re: Hello Adam
Wish I could be there.....The Nats are that weekend....Sorry Maybe next year.

Adam

Didn't even think he would respond. , but, he did
Old 06-21-2010, 06:34 AM
Tech Regular

I'm looking at being there Sunday only. Have to run the backup motor until I get this JS motor situation ironed out.

My friend is in the Navy and I hardly ever see him. He does RC helicopter shows and flew the heli in this video in my backyard...now I want one! he said to spend alot of hours on a simulator before getting the real thing or it could get quite expensive...and dangerous.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuNxK...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUeTTs5gv30
Old 06-21-2010, 07:48 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by KARO
I'm looking at being there Sunday only. Have to run the backup motor until I get this JS motor situation ironed out.

My friend is in the Navy and I hardly ever see him. He does RC helicopter shows and flew the heli in this video in my backyard...now I want one! he said to spend alot of hours on a simulator before getting the real thing or it could get quite expensive...and dangerous.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuNxK...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUeTTs5gv30
That looks like a blast, there was a guy at Drums on Friday evening flying a chopper and doing similar tricks, looks fun but I know I am way to impatient to even think about it!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:50 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by PADIRTLMJUNKIE
Please give me a heads up for e-scale outlook for Sunday guys. I would love to be there Sat. but Ill be out of town,so I will be running Sunday only. My truck is out to lunch and needs torn down, gone through and rebuilt. I wont be running the slash for a while till I get time to do the rebuild and Ill be running my scale only. I hope to have some peeps to race on Sunday! Im having a blast with it and need laps!lol!!!!!! Thanks to anyone stating to be there Sunday so I know Ill be able to run. I just dont want to hurry back from Lernerville to not be able to run Sunday. Thanks again....

Brian
Ordered new ESC for the scale this am. As long as it shows up I will be in for e-scale both days. If not ehough e-scales show up Sunday i will run slash

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.