Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default no joke

Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway
If you tell me you will come, even if it's only one time, I will do whatever it takes to make your trip to Lost Creek a fun one. I don't care what it takes! Please let me know what you would like in terms of accessability and it will be done!
Brent, these guys realy do have probably enough stuff there to get you higher then the drivers stand LOL you should plan on coming out.

btw, lost creek guys, and brent,, i have access to a 12 foot portable power mobility ramp if it would help?? let me know and i can make arrangments for it to be at ALL of the series races if it will be of use.

Isaac
Old 09-11-2009, 05:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by robwike
Well, I wanted to have a Logo design contest for our new T-shirts.

I only received one entry. Thank you JD. I spoke with them and explained that I really couldn't have a "Contest" with only one entry. They understand, and JD will get a free T-shirt for his efforts.

The shirts are going to be made next week, and will be ready before the Points Race at Lost Creek. I would love to see all of Altoona's racers wearing them.

I would like anyone that wants one or two to post here. I need to know how many and what sizes.

Shirt will be a black T, with the logo (in white) on the back. Price for the shirt, no matter what size will be $15.00. They can do Small to XXXXL.

Money can be collected when I see you. Shirts must be paid for (at printer)by the 20th, pick up is the 22nd.

Help show your support for the raceway and wear your new shirt at Lost Creek.

Thank you all.....
I'll take a XXL Rob, thank you!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

Default me too

i'll take a 2xl, or an xxl, whichever is easyer lol hahaha
Old 09-11-2009, 06:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

rob,
ill take an xl
Old 09-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Nighthawk
i'll take a 2xl, or an xxl, whichever is easyer lol hahaha
I like to refer to that size as "Double Fat"!
Old 09-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Tech Master

Default i love it!

Originally Posted by gixxerman
I like to refer to that size as "Double Fat"!
hahaha 1 double fat for me please!!

" I'm lovin it."
Old 09-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lcrc_raceway
If you tell me you will come, even if it's only one time, I will do whatever it takes to make your trip to Lost Creek a fun one. I don't care what it takes! Please let me know what you would like in terms of accessability and it will be done!
I would need some type of ramp or other means to get me up as high as the other drivers, something that can hold about 400lbs as the scooter is almost 200 and I am about 200. dosent have to be anything fancy, just something to hold the weight and get up as high as the other drivers

Rob i need a triple fat or xxxl
Old 09-12-2009, 10:43 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine
I would need some type of ramp or other means to get me up as high as the other drivers, something that can hold about 400lbs as the scooter is almost 200 and I am about 200. dosent have to be anything fancy, just something to hold the weight and get up as high as the other drivers

Rob i need a triple fat or xxxl
If your 200lbs Brent, then I only weigh 100Lbs!!!!!! I think it's time for a new scale!!! Lmao!!!!
Old 09-12-2009, 10:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

They have one heck of an atv hauler for their race team that might have one of those two level systems in the trailer like the nascar teams do. You never know, it might be easy enough to back the trailer into the track and put you on the lift and elevate you to the second level. The top of the driver stand is big enough that you could probably put your pit table up there and a couple of us could just carry your butt up there and let you up there for the day. If you're good, we might even bring food up to you. My son, Ethan, could help with getting your vehicle up and down.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jmackani
They have one heck of an atv hauler for their race team that might have one of those two level systems in the trailer like the nascar teams do. You never know, it might be easy enough to back the trailer into the track and put you on the lift and elevate you to the second level. The top of the driver stand is big enough that you could probably put your pit table up there and a couple of us could just carry your butt up there and let you up there for the day. If you're good, we might even bring food up to you. My son, Ethan, could help with getting your vehicle up and down.
NOW THERE IS AN IDEA!! If it is big enough for a pit table and all that and smooth?? then i could just bring my wheelchair and not the scooter.....but if its hot out ill FRY!!!, I kinda like the idea of the lift that Issac can get. but we have 2 weeks to figure it out and if we all put our heads together im sure we can put something together

and GIXX I went for my yearly check up last week and the scale read 209
Old 09-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Rob, thanks again for use of the track and power today also had a great time just hanging out and chatting and buddy slept almost all the way home
Old 09-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Brian

I had a great time. I got to learn alot from your set ups and driving skills. Ginger is a wonderful person and Buddy is the new raceway mascot.

Any time you need the track, just let me know. You, Ginger and my new friend are welcome anytime.

To all other members of Altoona Raceway. I had the pleasure of spending what seemed like three hours, which actually was well over 6 hours w/ Brian, his wife and their dog.

If you dont know Brian or only kind of know him. You are missing out on an excellent opportunity. He is so skilled and knowledgable w/ the MOD stuff.
The guy is almost flawless in his track presence and set up ability. As a person, he is very friendly, helpful and overall, a great guy. His wife couldn't be any nicer either. Buddy, almost got kidnapped and brought to my house. LOL.

So if you only know him in passing or have yet to meet him, when you do, make it a point to say hi. He is an asset to the hobby and to the Altoona Raceway.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Tech Master

Default aaa,,,

Originally Posted by jmackani
he's right, the drivers stand is actuly a shipping container, so think of it as the top of a semi trailer! lol it's that high, and that big, and it's all flat smooth, and well built,, very nice steps, and railing ect. ect.

but there's no way were taking him food,, forget that....... hahahaha

as far as frying, how bout an easy up, up there? it would fit, actuly there's probably enough room to put 2 up there side by side. it's huge.
the 12' ramp i have avalible however, would never be long enough to get you up there safely, (Brad? lol), so we'll have to figure something out.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:50 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by robwike
I had a great time. I got to learn alot from your set ups and driving skills. Ginger is a wonderful person and Buddy is the new raceway mascot.

Any time you need the track, just let me know. You, Ginger and my new friend are welcome anytime.

To all other members of Altoona Raceway. I had the pleasure of spending what seemed like three hours, which actually was well over 6 hours w/ Brian, his wife and their dog.

If you dont know Brian or only kind of know him. You are missing out on an excellent opportunity. He is so skilled and knowledgable w/ the MOD stuff.
The guy is almost flawless in his track presence and set up ability. As a person, he is very friendly, helpful and overall, a great guy. His wife couldn't be any nicer either. Buddy, almost got kidnapped and brought to my house. LOL.

So if you only know him in passing or have yet to meet him, when you do, make it a point to say hi. He is an asset to the hobby and to the Altoona Raceway.
Rob, yea we didn't think it was that late but it was all good.Thanks for all the kind words iam just glad to race and help anyone i can. Thank you
Old 09-13-2009, 05:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Today

If there is anyone around and available, Jim and I will be at the track. Feel free to stop, run some practices. If we get enough maybe a race can break out. I know most guys are at the RAC, but that doesn't mean we cant run something today.

I will be getting there about 11 or right there after. I will run the gen if we get people out there.

Hope to see ya today at some point.

If you come and have ordered a shirt, I can collect the money for it today if you have it.

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.